First Son
1 posts

Re: Hackers

[ Edited ]
Apr 8, 2013

Post reasons why you have been hacked/could be

Someone has said they will hack me because I swore in a game and found me annoying... what a stupid reason! I spoke to him but he decided he would go to sleep and hack me in the morning. His name is **** I'm not relly fearful since he seemed to be bluffing. He really must be one idiotic person since he actually started the arguement. 

As I said before, I'd like to see other stupid reasons people have been hacked, just to see what kind of spiteful people these hackers really are.

Edit: removed blacklisting

U--J

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 42 (89 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11427 posts

Apr 8, 2013

You can't list names here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 42 (84 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13879 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 8, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

semajmarc87 wrote:

jordanwatt wrote:
Id like to report the following players.

(usernames removed)

Reason : they are hacking grand theft auto iv to gain an unfair advantage over other players, I have proof in pics and videos. They were in a car I shoot it with an rpg and it doesnt blow up shoot it again and no boom I then put on my headset and alert the other players in the game they are hacking. I then get abuse from the hackers . I start a vote to kick on youssef then he says something in another language then about 5 seconds later STN teleports to me after I just newley spawned and hacks an RPGs rocket into my hand then teleports away next thing I know is my ps3 has now froze I restart it and when I got back on I had a message from youssef saying hahahaha that's what you get you fashist don't mess with the gang.....

If proof is needed I'll provide it

Sony doesn't read these forums so you're basically talking to a brick wall.

A Sony rep will see this thread. I reported it for blacklisting. It seemed like the right thing to do. Yesterday youssef-_-KSA was on here saying they were hacked by **** and had funds missing from their wallet. I don't know what to believe any more.

Edit: removed blacklisting

U--J

I am picturing 2 kids racing to a teacher on the playground to tell on each other that the other one stole their pokemon cards.

Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 42 (78 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Apr 8, 2013
Just another reason for me to not play GTA.
My PSN
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 42 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6342 posts

Apr 8, 2013

the_ed_85 wrote:
Just another reason for me to not play GTA.

yea online.. ill play offline though  lol

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 42 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Apr 8, 2013
You all don't get it. Sony loves hackers. Take a look at ps home and see how many run rampant crashing servers an ruining our good time. Sony does nothing about it and never will unless another anon crisis strikes. Get over it. Posting other folks usernames is also against TOS. So trust me when I say this Sony WILL ban you for doing the right thing. They banned me for reporting someone when I was the one verbally attacked. You're better off just cooling off and getting over it. Sony does literally nothing to maintain this issue
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 42 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Apr 8, 2013
And Sonys best response to the issue of bullies and hackers is always (and I quote the account managers) "just walk away or log off" great way to encourage folks to stand up for themselves Sony. They'd rather us roll over and take it from those hacker noobs, otherwise they ban you.
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 42 (53 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13879 posts

Apr 8, 2013

DeadONsight666x wrote:
You all don't get it. Sony loves hackers. Take a look at ps home and see how many run rampant crashing servers an ruining our good time. Sony does nothing about it and never will unless another anon crisis strikes. Get over it. Posting other folks usernames is also against TOS. So trust me when I say this Sony WILL ban you for doing the right thing. They banned me for reporting someone when I was the one verbally attacked. You're better off just cooling off and getting over it. Sony does literally nothing to maintain this issue

You're so wrong, its not even funny. Also, stop double posting... edit your original.

Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 42 (48 Views)
Fender Bender
3055 posts

Apr 8, 2013

i love finding these cheaters now in GTA as i have some network tools on my pc and can easily kick them from the game and then steal their invincible ride..then i give them a nice msg to where they usually say they will hack my system and i always tell them i will send them a dollar if they can do it...still to be ever "HACKED"...

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 42 (47 Views)
Splicer
80 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Why do people bother? As long as they don't hack you (your account) then leave them alone. Plus, it's wrong of you to report names publicly. :smileysad:

Killzone-Shadow-Fall-Edit
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 42 (43 Views)
0 Likes