Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
11 posts

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 15, 2013

its a hack. someone has a jailbroken ps3 that can hack trophy system for him. there is a huge hacking website goin on right now where hundreds of people log in everyday.

Message 81 of 118 (319 Views)
PlayStation MVP
376 posts

Mar 15, 2013

KillaArmy870 wrote:

its a hack. someone has a jailbroken ps3 that can hack trophy system for him. there is a huge hacking website goin on right now where hundreds of people log in everyday.

troll

Message 82 of 118 (315 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1977 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Haters gonna hate.

Shine on you no life loser, shine on <3

Message 83 of 118 (314 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Mar 15, 2013

YES YES!!!!!!!

Im so happy when I see muslim ...Hakoom bro you have to add me on PSN...i know your list is full but free some space for me please......

I am not racist but I really like to see muslim as number 1 in something that big...I mean first guy in world on trophies for ps3...pretty accomplishment....

Message 84 of 118 (313 Views)
Limit Breaker
25302 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Pokemon_Mew_24 wrote:
Okay, yesterday, I found out that Hakoom has reached 500 Platinums. That's really awesome, but how has he gotten this many in the last 4 years???

isn't that a team of players sharing a PSN earning all those?

I'm here to help. If you have a question feel free to pm me. Idling on IRC is for noobs. :smileytongue:

Get your Portable ID!
Message 85 of 118 (313 Views)
MVP Support
929 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 16, 2013

Hakoom wrote:

ppl coming to ps3 forums **bleep** about gamers lifes... = 10IQ

other saying i hack.. i say 10 iq too..

i have been releasing videos since 2009 

if you have no proof of hacks then **bleep**.. and dont accuse others of hacking...

i live stream games too and earn trophies live..

so before droping accusations go fix your head please

Tell 'em, Hakoom! Stop saying he's a hacker, everyone! :smileymad:

MVP Support Banner.jpg

http://us.playstation.com/ps-mvp-program/terms-and-conditions/
Message 86 of 118 (280 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18720 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 18, 2013

@Hakoom: I don't know if you remember me but we got to work together during the PSChronicle Mag/project days. Anyways, since you are here answering questions & whatnot, let me ask you one. In this thread you stated that you play video games for an average of 40-55 hours a week. How do you maintain your life style?

Keep the trophy hunt alive. I'm doing my best with 19Pts :smileyvery-happy:

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 87 of 118 (204 Views)
PlayStation MVP
376 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 18, 2013

Xuchilbara wrote:

@Hakoom: I don't know if you remember me but we got to work together during the PSChronicle Mag/project days. Anyways, since you are here answering questions & whatnot, let me ask you one. In this thread you stated that you play video games for an average of 40-55 hours a week. How do you maintain your life style?

yes i remember.. sad it went down i was having fun writing in it

40~55 a week?

i said 40~55 a day ;p (rarely)

in a week i average around 100~150 hours this is average can go more...

my lifestyle is based on playing games.. this is how i live.. when i 1st started i thought i will be elected to work at a gaming company with sony to test games so i can make them perfect.. sadly nothgin happend and sony didnt care either.. so i got stuck with hunting trophies and i just couldnt leave this job anymore.. just like drugs

Message 88 of 118 (181 Views)
MVP Support
18720 posts

Mar 19, 2013

Hakoom wrote:

Xuchilbara wrote:

yes i remember.. sad it went down i was having fun writing in it. Yeah, good times.

40~55 a week?

i said 40~55 a day ;p (rarely)

Given that there only are 24 hours in a day, you must let me use your time machine :smileyvery-happy:

in a week i average around 100~150 hours this is average can go more...

I think that in my time [PS2 era] I've been able to only average 35-40 hours a week and this took a game like MGS, GTA, GOW, Final Fantasy to keep me hooked.

my lifestyle is based on playing games.. this is how i live.. when i 1st started i thought i will be elected to work at a gaming company with sony to test games so i can make them perfect.. sadly nothgin happend and sony didnt care either.. so i got stuck with hunting trophies and i just couldnt leave this job anymore.. just like drugs

So you found a way to monetize your passion for trophy hunting?

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 89 of 118 (140 Views)
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Mar 19, 2013

i read the forum for years now and every now and then this threads would pop up someone would say the guys name and magically the guy joined the conversation lol it makes me feels bad for him anyways i am a bit glad the threads are now 9 pages long back in the day they were like 2 or 3 pages max

and to all those saying he has no life get real if you had so many you will try get the spotlight too and you would not care if you were cheating to get them or whatever

Message 90 of 118 (138 Views)