Reply
MVP Support
Registered: 03/13/2011
Offline
1116 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 20, 2013

I can see one of my posts has gotten 100 comments! Thanks, guys! Smiley Happy Hakoom, is duck360 still catching up to you? O.o

MVP Support Banner.jpg


Message 101 of 120 (650 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/15/2008
Offline
2240 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 20, 2013
I don't know how they get them, I have two accounts. Ones mine ones, Gf, and our trophys don't combine? The accounts are each on different emails though, but both profiles are on two systems. I got two ps3s hooked up, and usually if I fire up other to watch movies, I hit her profile instead of mine. So the other ps3 keeps my account online. Either way both accounts are on both systems and our trophy lists are separate.
Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 102 of 120 (643 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/29/2009
Offline
1595 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

[ Edited ]
Mar 20, 2013

pretty impressive. 500 when this thread was made. 504 now. lol grats Hakoom

Message 103 of 120 (627 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 05/26/2007
Offline
379 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

[ Edited ]
Mar 20, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

Hakoom wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

so you google yourself to see if people are talking about you?


yes how else would i know?

i dont visit every gaming forum lol

and the easy way is to google per 24hours


I guess I was wondering why you really care? Obviously you have an unsettling amount of trophies...but in the world of gaming, that really only represents alot of free-time. Most games dont have terribly difficult PvP requirements. And PvP is where true skill is measured.

 

I'll be impressed when you get into an MLG pro-circuit.

 

I mean, I was in the top 100 players for Battlefiled 1943, but I dont go making youtube videos about it, because it doesnt matter.


let me tell u somethign about me

if i put effort in to anything.. i win.. doesnt matter what it is.. if i sit and work my **bleep** of on a game that i want to win at i will and thats what i learnt from playing since i was a kid..

i dont give alot of atention to pvp but i tested myself once and won..

here is a video at mk9 tourney in my country

if i spent my time wich i gatherd 500 plats in to training and playing cod or sf.. then il be on top in those also..

 

 

 


Pokemon_Mew_24 wrote:

I can see one of my posts has gotten 100 comments! Thanks, guys! Smiley Happy Hakoom, is duck360 still catching up to you? O.o


he used to be above me just because he was a team.. and after 2 years he couldnt find the true meaning of being the top player.. bec it wasnt him who got him there in the 1st place.. so he broke frm the inside and couldnt take it anymore + he had hacks on his acc wich damaged his reputation even more.. so he quit.. and wont be comign back anytime soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 i also recommend if ppl stoped using psnprofiles.com and start using psntrophyleaders.com instead

 

psnprofiles accepts bribes from hackers to stay on the leaderboard and psntrophyleaders is 99.9% clean.. if you report a hacker there he wil be removed directly

 

Message 104 of 120 (293 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/15/2008
Offline
2240 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

[ Edited ]
Mar 20, 2013
Oh hakoom, it's in your name. I think other profiles on same email does add on your account. My brother has a few and they are all under one trophy list. I can't see you getting that many in 4 years or even 6 but I honestly don't care how you get them, really no one does. I play games without trophys and if I cared I wouldn't.

It looks like you and 3 others are ready for ps4, rest of us aren't. I got 480 more plats to go I guess.
Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 105 of 120 (275 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 03/13/2011
Offline
1116 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 20, 2013

Hakoom wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Hakoom wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

so you google yourself to see if people are talking about you?


yes how else would i know?

i dont visit every gaming forum lol

and the easy way is to google per 24hours


I guess I was wondering why you really care? Obviously you have an unsettling amount of trophies...but in the world of gaming, that really only represents alot of free-time. Most games dont have terribly difficult PvP requirements. And PvP is where true skill is measured.

 

I'll be impressed when you get into an MLG pro-circuit.

 

I mean, I was in the top 100 players for Battlefiled 1943, but I dont go making youtube videos about it, because it doesnt matter.


let me tell u somethign about me

if i put effort in to anything.. i win.. doesnt matter what it is.. if i sit and work my **bleep** of on a game that i want to win at i will and thats what i learnt from playing since i was a kid..

i dont give alot of atention to pvp but i tested myself once and won..

here is a video at mk9 tourney in my country

if i spent my time wich i gatherd 500 plats in to training and playing cod or sf.. then il be on top in those also..

 

 

 


Pokemon_Mew_24 wrote:

I can see one of my posts has gotten 100 comments! Thanks, guys! Smiley Happy Hakoom, is duck360 still catching up to you? O.o


he used to be above me just because he was a team.. and after 2 years he couldnt find the true meaning of being the top player.. bec it wasnt him who got him there in the 1st place.. so he broke frm the inside and couldnt take it anymore + he had hacks on his acc wich damaged his reputation even more.. so he quit.. and wont be comign back anytime soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 i also recommend if ppl stoped using psnprofiles.com and start using psntrophyleaders.com instead

 

psnprofiles accepts bribes from hackers to stay on the leaderboard and psntrophyleaders is 99.9% clean.. if you report a hacker there he wil be removed directly

 


Wow, I see what you mean... I hate hackers. -_-

MVP Support Banner.jpg


Message 106 of 120 (261 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 03/13/2011
Offline
1116 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 20, 2013

TheDster wrote:
Oh hakoom, it's in your name. I think other profiles on same email does add on your account. My brother has a few and they are all under one trophy list. I can't see you getting that many in 4 years or even 6 but I honestly don't care how you get them, really no one does. I play games without trophys and if I cared I wouldn't.

It looks like you and 3 others are ready for ps4, rest of us aren't. I got 480 more plats to go I guess.

I'm ready for the PlayStation 4!

MVP Support Banner.jpg


Message 107 of 120 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
8267 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

[ Edited ]
Mar 20, 2013

Congrats on the 500.

 

I have 6 not to far behind from you...

 

Ill catch up in no time

 

Yeah Duck360 is pretty good too... But I dont even see him on the leaderboards no more.

 

I wonder who is the #1 ranked in the world.

 

BIELERIC

 

?

Message 108 of 120 (253 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 05/26/2007
Offline
379 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 20, 2013

Speedy24xmax wrote:

Congrats on the 500.

 

I have 6 not to far behind from you...

 

Ill catch up in no time

 

Yeah Duck360 is pretty good too... But I dont even see him on the leaderboards no more.

 

I wonder who is the #1 ranked in the world.

 

BIELERIC

 

?


jail break user

 

check his ni nu kuni trophies.. he has few in 2011..

 

i realy dont understand what is sony doing.. how can they allow this?

any sony employee on these boards?

this is getting out of hand with those hackers starting from 2013...

this goes against sony TOS

 

this is why i hate psnprofiles bec its not a clean board..

psntrophyleaders has no hackers on top 10..

Message 109 of 120 (241 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 21, 2013

Wasn't trying to put you down hakoom, I was simply making an observation that, with your intesne motivation, you might be able to make some serious money if you got a professional team in the MLG.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 110 of 120 (227 Views)