MVP Support
1116 posts

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

[ Edited ]
Mar 7, 2013

Xuchilbara wrote:

Pokemon_Mew_24 wrote:
Okay, yesterday, I found out that Hakoom has reached 500 Platinums. That's really awesome, but how has he gotten this many in the last 4 years???

Look at that, Hakoom is still at it. Here I'm thinking that my 19 Pts are something Smiley Very Happy Smiley Indifferent Smiley Sad  I wonder how much 500 Pts amount to in Time. thinking.gif

You can safely assume that's all he does. I got to chat with him a couple of times and yeah, that's all he does.

Ditto, Bara. I agree with what you're all saying, but as I watched his YouTube videos, he clearly states "All Trophies are not HACKED. They're just from different regions and others are DLC" Still, I just wonder how he gets them all.

MVP Support Banner.jpg

Message 11 of 120 (617 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
379 posts

Mar 10, 2013

ppl coming to ps3 forums **bleep** about gamers lifes... = 10IQ

other saying i hack.. i say 10 iq too..

i have been releasing videos since 2009 

if you have no proof of hacks then **bleep**.. and dont accuse others of hacking...

i live stream games too and earn trophies live..

so before droping accusations go fix your head please

Message 12 of 120 (579 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
15326 posts

Mar 10, 2013

Hakoom wrote:

ppl coming to ps3 forums **bleep** about gamers lifes... = 10IQ

other saying i hack.. i say 10 iq too..

i have been releasing videos since 2009 

if you have no proof of hacks then **bleep**.. and dont accuse others of hacking...

i live stream games too and earn trophies live..

so before droping accusations go fix your head please

Does no one know how to disregard criticism and carry on?

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 13 of 120 (574 Views)
Sackboy
379 posts

Mar 10, 2013

sometimes i do.. if the discusion has valid points

but when u just jump in with "no life" "hacker"  without a valid discution then i dont accept it

i wanted to cool some steam off so i came to reply ;x

dam trophies in some games makes me agresive

Message 14 of 120 (568 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8172 posts

Mar 10, 2013

Hakoom wrote:

dam trophies in some games makes me agresive

Hm, that's odd. If I was raging because of the little trophies, I'd take a good look at myself.

Smiley Tongue

Congrats on the 500 Platinums... Now how the heck do you do it?

Message 15 of 120 (549 Views)
Big Daddy
16827 posts

Mar 10, 2013

Obviously he no-lifes it.

Thats the only way that I Platinumed only ONE game since i've had a PS3.... I had an entire lazy weekend to myself

Furiously Chaosing
Message 16 of 120 (545 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

Mar 11, 2013

TW

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 17 of 120 (539 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1130 posts

Mar 11, 2013

Pokemon_Mew_24 wrote:
Okay, yesterday, I found out that Hakoom has reached 500 Platinums. That's really awesome, but how has he gotten this many in the last 4 years???

It has been proven on youtube that he has "cheated" or boosted. How?

Well a user on youtube has video proven that he has earned multiple trophies at the same date and SAME TIME.

That means he must have multiple people (remember back not long ago you were allowed 5 ps3 activations) that he used to earn trophies.

Thats a cheater to me. I would post a link but Im not going into this that far, but I wanted to post on this because I saw the proof awhile back.

I mean how can you earn trophies from different games at the same time?  LOL

Message 18 of 120 (522 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8172 posts

Mar 11, 2013

jayistheway wrote:

Well a user on youtube has video proven that he has earned multiple trophies at the same date and SAME TIME. That means he must have multiple people (remember back not long ago you were allowed 5 ps3 activations) that he used to earn trophies. Thats a cheater to me. I would post a link but Im not going into this that far, but I wanted to post on this because I saw the proof awhile back. I mean how can you earn trophies from different games at the same time?  LOL

Yeah, took a quick look at his Trophy Log on PSNProfiles. Definitely many people playing on the same account.

You can't be quick enough to change from a Japanese Game to earn a trophy, then switch to Ni No Kuni to grab two trophies, then switch back to the said Japanese game to earn another trophy, all in the span of 7 minutes.

Message 19 of 120 (516 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1130 posts

Mar 11, 2013

Doppelgangergang wrote:

jayistheway wrote:

Well a user on youtube has video proven that he has earned multiple trophies at the same date and SAME TIME. That means he must have multiple people (remember back not long ago you were allowed 5 ps3 activations) that he used to earn trophies. Thats a cheater to me. I would post a link but Im not going into this that far, but I wanted to post on this because I saw the proof awhile back. I mean how can you earn trophies from different games at the same time?  LOL

Yeah, took a quick look at his Trophy Log on PSNProfiles. Definitely many people playing on the same account.

You can't be quick enough to change from a Japanese Game to earn a trophy, then switch to Ni No Kuni to grab two trophies, then switch back to the said Japanese game to earn another trophy, all in the span of 7 minutes.

Yeah, lol. I just searched for the youtube video I spoke about but it must have been flagged/ removed.

Anyways, the video I did see showed proof of many trophies he earned at the same date and the same exact time.

Thats boosting to me, which is cheating....period.

I am not trying to be disrespectfull here, I am just posting this info because I saw it with my own eyes; a video showing what I stated.

Cheers Dopple, and cheers to anyone that earns trophies the right way! Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 120 (514 Views)