Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/05/2013
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

[ Edited ]
Mar 11, 2013
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Hakoom.png

I'm sorry, with that many games not to mention that many platinums clearly says that you really don't have a life.
My PSN
Message 21 of 118 (272 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/18/2013
Offline
368 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

[ Edited ]
Mar 11, 2013

Forget Hakoom, there are bigger trophy hoaders! Check out BIELERIC. This guy has even more plats. I really wanna know how much proportion of their life these guys need to spend to get all those trophies. And is it really worth the trouble?

Message 22 of 118 (267 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/05/2013
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 11, 2013
I'm a gamer, always have been, always will be. But I'm nowhere near that bad.
My PSN
Message 23 of 118 (262 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/17/2007
Online
28749 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 11, 2013

He has to have a life.... I doubt a dead person could collect all of those trophies

Message 24 of 118 (259 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/05/2013
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 11, 2013
Wow, I don't anyone has failed so hard since the DVD rewinder
My PSN
Message 25 of 118 (256 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/05/2009
Online
7598 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

[ Edited ]
Mar 11, 2013

abhijtv wrote:

Forget Hakoom, there are bigger trophy hoaders! Check out BIELERIC. This guy has even more plats. I really wanna know how much proportion of their life these guys need to spend to get all those trophies. And is it really worth the trouble?


BIELECTRIC's no better, as you'd expect they are also many people playing on the same account.

 

He got two trophies from two games less than 5 seconds between each other...

FIVE YEARS ON PLAYSTATION FORUMS

YOUTUBE REVIEWS ~ TROPHIES ~ GAMING YOUTUBE ~ LITTLEBIGPLANET

Bitcoin is nice. Dogecoin is nice too.
dd58bb65b61e7ab81198f3cc66aa5896c7fd690a
Message 26 of 118 (250 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Online
14334 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 11, 2013

the_ed_85 wrote:
Wow, I don't anyone has failed so hard since the DVD rewinder

Is this an actual thing? I have a couple DVD's that I just ejected once I got to the end.


I know a spell that will make you show your true form; cave rat taught it to me.

Fabulous!
Message 27 of 118 (244 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/07/2012
Online
1100 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 11, 2013

I don't see what the big deal is. It's not like he cured cancer or won the superbowl. He has some make believe trophies, whoopie. If he cheated, so what, it's not like he gets paid to have them. Last time I checked, Sony wasn't giving out a prize for x number of trophies, so who cares.

Message 28 of 118 (243 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/05/2009
Online
7598 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

[ Edited ]
Mar 11, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

the_ed_85 wrote:
Wow, I don't anyone has failed so hard since the DVD rewinder

Is this an actual thing? I have a couple DVD's that I just ejected once I got to the end.


rew

 

It was an actual thing, a parody item that showed up in 2006. It literally did nothing except to spin a CD/DVD/BD backwards. :smileytongue:

FIVE YEARS ON PLAYSTATION FORUMS

YOUTUBE REVIEWS ~ TROPHIES ~ GAMING YOUTUBE ~ LITTLEBIGPLANET

Bitcoin is nice. Dogecoin is nice too.
dd58bb65b61e7ab81198f3cc66aa5896c7fd690a
Message 29 of 118 (237 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/18/2013
Offline
368 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 11, 2013

Doppelgangergang wrote:

abhijtv wrote:

Forget Hakoom, there are bigger trophy hoaders! Check out BIELERIC. This guy has even more plats. I really wanna know how much proportion of their life these guys need to spend to get all those trophies. And is it really worth the trouble?


BIELECTRIC's no better, as you'd expect they are also many people playing on the same account.

 

He got two trophies from two games less than 5 seconds between each other...


How did you figure that out? Anyway, I dunno what's the point in all this... Basically an electronic pissing contest! :smileytongue: I get it if you wanna out do your pals, but seriously, aiming at World #1 or even Top #100? Okay, if that's what makes you tick.

Message 30 of 118 (233 Views)