Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 02/18/2013
Offline
379 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

[ Edited ]
Mar 11, 2013

Doppelgangergang wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

the_ed_85 wrote:
Wow, I don't anyone has failed so hard since the DVD rewinder

Is this an actual thing? I have a couple DVD's that I just ejected once I got to the end.


rew

 

It was an actual thing, a parody item that showed up in 2006. It literally did nothing except to spin a CD/DVD/BD backwards. Smiley Tongue


I bet more than 1000 people bought that. And not just for poops and giggles...

Message 31 of 120 (415 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/09/2009
Offline
2670 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

[ Edited ]
Mar 11, 2013

I didn't know Hakoom posted here lol.  I don't really care about trophies.  I too thought he was a loser but I like how he makes fun of himself for having the Hannah Montanna plat lol.  And makes fun at himself for having nothing else better to do lol.  That earned my respect.  Shows that he's pretty down to earth.

 

I've seen his vids on Youtube a few years back.  I said the same thing before.  "He has to have multiple ppl playing on his account".  But he plays multiple games on multiple TV's in the same room.  That explains why some of his trophies have the same exact time and date on it.

 

I wanted to add that, people actually donate games to him to play.

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 32 of 120 (406 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/29/2005
Offline
4602 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 11, 2013

This gamer might as well use Gamefly if that is their only objective of gaming.  That is if this person doesn't do so already.

 

Either way, that is a lot of games to platinum.  If that's what floats this dude/dudette's boat, congrats Smiley Happy


Green Collar Baseball. Go A's!

Message 33 of 120 (399 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 05/26/2007
Offline
379 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

[ Edited ]
Mar 11, 2013

again with the cheater and multiple accounts..

 

for the people who keep saying youtube and cheat bla bla..

have you been following me ?

have you seen all posts and stuff i have been posting about my trophies?

do you know ho wi play?

maybe you should look back at my history before speaking

 

This website deletes any user who uses save hacks or jailbreak hacks

http://psntrophyleaders.com 
psnprofiles doesnt delete hackers... the 2 ppl above me clearly used hacks and even jailbreak if you search them on the link i mentioned you will see them flaged as hackers..

 

seems for some people anyone with more than 10 plats is a cheater... because they cant beleive 1 person plays so much for 4 years...

 

here is a photo i posted earlier  about some japanese games and other game time stamps...

I play multiple games at the same time... and some games dont even require you to play.. just text skip and pres 1 buton.. 

 

MG

 

 

here is a video of me me explaining some stuff about my trophies

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UB5zpEnuHU

 

 

This is my facebook page and twitter and youtube... if you follow me every day you will know how i play and what i do..

 

https://twitter.com/psnHakoom

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hakoom/361497360579

http://www.youtube.com/user/gotchstyle

 

play list of my plats over 4 years..
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7F219C25D3A5DDB9

 


dc4daniel wrote:

I didn't know Hakoom posted here lol.  I don't really care about trophies.  I too thought he was a loser but I like how he makes fun of himself for having the Hannah Montanna plat lol.  And makes fun at himself for having nothing else better to do lol.  That earned my respect.  Shows that he's pretty down to earth.

 

I've seen his vids on Youtube a few years back.  I said the same thing before.  "He has to have multiple ppl playing on his account".  But he plays multiple games on multiple TV's in the same room.  That explains why some of his trophies have the same exact time and date on it.

 

I wanted to add that, people actually donate games to him to play.


 

 

 this has to be the most logical reply i have seen...

+1

 

Message 34 of 120 (391 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 09/13/2007
Offline
4404 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 11, 2013

@Hakoom

I just looked at your twitter and realized you are the same dude they featured in PTOM in 2011.

A website I used to help run was featured on the page right next to your article (Undisputed Online).

I was the one who got our website featured in that issue. I stepped down as Staff last year.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."


Message 35 of 120 (375 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 05/26/2007
Offline
379 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 11, 2013

ofcourse iam the same dude lol

who else would i be ;x

i been trophy hunting since 2008

Message 36 of 120 (369 Views)
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/24/2007
Offline
16939 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

[ Edited ]
Mar 11, 2013

Then explain the timestamps on your trophies.... and how they're SECONDS apart and even at the same time?

You can try to debunk it all day and show video and links and twitter and facebook.... but that just means how starved for attention you are.

And its easy to have someone else post.... you use the same login info to get on the forum. This could easily be a different person making one post, then another makes another post.

You either have a group of friends that you share your account with, or you literally have no life outside of playing video games. 


Heres a bigger question.... how does having so many trophies amount to accomplishing anything in real life?
Can you at least expand on your employment and education?

Yes, we all know gaming is a hobby.... but where you're at, is on the level of obsession and is not healthy

Furiously Chaosing
Message 37 of 120 (356 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 09/13/2007
Offline
4404 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 11, 2013

Hakoom wrote:

ofcourse iam the same dude lol

who else would i be ;x

i been trophy hunting since 2008


There are a lot of "trophy hunters" out there.

I only realized you were the same one from PTOM, by the pic in your twitter banner. (Same pic in the mag.)

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."


Message 38 of 120 (349 Views)
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
54800 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 11, 2013

abhijtv wrote:

Doppelgangergang wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

the_ed_85 wrote:
Wow, I don't anyone has failed so hard since the DVD rewinder

Is this an actual thing? I have a couple DVD's that I just ejected once I got to the end.


rew

 

It was an actual thing, a parody item that showed up in 2006. It literally did nothing except to spin a CD/DVD/BD backwards. Smiley Tongue


I bet more than 1000 people bought that. And not just for poops and giggles...


I gave one away as a crank gift one year for an uncle's 40th birthday Smiley Tongue

 

Message 39 of 120 (348 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/19/2007
Offline
8695 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 11, 2013
congrats hakoom!

~Fighting the Good Fight~
Message 40 of 120 (343 Views)