Sackboy
479 posts

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 11, 2013

Some of you are taking this a little too seriously. Is trying to humiliate a person over their peculiar life style choice really necessary? I think it says a lot more about you than the person you're calling out...

Message 41 of 120 (343 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1131 posts

Mar 11, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Then explain the timestamps on your trophies.... and how they're SECONDS apart and even at the same time?

You can try to debunk it all day and show video and links and twitter and facebook.... but that just means how starved for attention you are.

And its easy to have someone else post.... you use the same login info to get on the forum. This could easily be a different person making one post, then another makes another post.

You either have a group of friends that you share your account with, or you literally have no life outside of playing video games.

This. Especially getting trophies from different games at the exact same time. There is only one conclusion- People playing on multiple offline ps3's. That is BOOSTING, which is not fair IMO.

I am not baiting here, I am simply being truthfull to what I saw and letting the community know. I have nothing against Hakoom exept the fact that he had plenty of help getting those trophies. I, like fair players, earn trophies all by myself and am proud of that.

So cheers to Hakoom for his trophy count but boosting anything in gaming is frowned upon. Smiley Sad

Message 42 of 120 (339 Views)
VP of Gaming
30942 posts

Mar 11, 2013

ALARM-cIock wrote:

Some of you are taking this a little too seriously. Is trying to humiliate a person over their peculiar life style choice really necessary? I think it says a lot more about you than the person you're calling out...

This x 100

"This Hakoom guys has too many trophies!! Witchhunt!! Witchhunt!!!" 

Message 43 of 120 (332 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6945 posts

Mar 11, 2013

Pokemon_Mew_24 wrote:
Okay, yesterday, I found out that Hakoom has reached 500 Platinums. That's really awesome, but how has he gotten this many in the last 4 years???

hakoom is a video game tester. that how he got them.. the majority of the guy/gal in the top are viedo game testers or work from home..

ALot of them are  testers  i know that much..  I have talk to 2-15 of the top trophy guy or where  the top. they  where game testers or worked from home. Most testers get a guide to playt he games this how they beat them in 1 day or 3 days.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 44 of 120 (329 Views)
VP of Gaming
30942 posts

Mar 11, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Pokemon_Mew_24 wrote:
Okay, yesterday, I found out that Hakoom has reached 500 Platinums. That's really awesome, but how has he gotten this many in the last 4 years???

hakoom is a video game tester. that how he got them.. the majority of the guy/gal in the top are viedo game testers or work from home..

ALot of them are  testers  i know that much..  I have talk to 2-15 of the top trophy guy or where  the top. they  where game testers or worked from home. Most testers get a guide to playt he games this how they beat them in 1 day or 3 days.

I can believe this. At least it would explain how Hakoom got God Of War: Asension already. 

Message 45 of 120 (323 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

Mar 11, 2013

eagles1990 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Pokemon_Mew_24 wrote:

I can believe this. At least it would explain how Hakoom got God Of War: Asension already. 

True. Some game testers get games early / free when they are released. If they helped test the game.

But, another way for people to get games early are 1) Work at a retail store. 2.) Know someone who works in retail.

Most places that sell or rent video games get their shipments in early. So, a lot employees snag copies and play them at home.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 46 of 120 (316 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8180 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 12, 2013

eagles1990 wrote:

ALARM-cIock wrote:

This x 100

Who says anything about complaining about "x having too many trophies" and "witch hunting?"

What I'm saying is that it's very unlikely for one person to juggle so many games at once and nab trophies in minutes or even seconds between each other from games across different languages. The only way I'd believe it is if he records a 10 hour long video of himself grabbing trophies with the same speed as he does now. Would be fun to watch him juggle PS3 controllers and PSVitas to earn so much in a day. Smiley Very Happy

And, since Mr. Hakoom here continually brags about it, it just gives us more incentive to pick apart his claims. Smiley Tongue

Message 47 of 120 (303 Views)
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Mar 12, 2013

eagles1990 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Pokemon_Mew_24 wrote:

I've had it for almost 2 weeks. I know a guy. Although I haven't even removed it from the wrapping because i've been too busy with work

When you "know a guy" you can have early access to games.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 48 of 120 (291 Views)
Big Daddy
16939 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 12, 2013

Doppelgangergang wrote:

eagles1990 wrote:

ALARM-cIock wrote:

This x 100

Who says anything about complaining about "x having too many trophies" and "witch hunting?"

What I'm saying is that it's very unlikely for one person to juggle so many games at once and nab trophies in minutes or even seconds between each other from games across different languages. The only way I'd believe it is if he records a 10 hour long video of himself grabbing trophies with the same speed as he does now. Would be fun to watch him juggle PS3 controllers and PSVitas to earn so much in a day. Smiley Very Happy

And, since Mr. Hakoom here continually brags about it, it just gives us more incentive to pick apart his claims. Smiley Tongue

Exactly.

This is not about someone having a high score and everyone grabs their torches and pitchforks. This is more about the reasoning as to WHY he has the obscene number that he does, and HOW he's getting trophies recorded at the same time as other trophies from different games on different platforms.

But im done with this. I honestly don't care, and if he's not going to just lay it out in one long post and answer all the assumptions made in tis thread, then there's nothing to talk about.

He's not affecting me in the slightest bit.

My sense of self-worth is showing my rough, calloused hands with dirt under my nails and showing pictures of the cars i've built for myself and for others. 

Furiously Chaosing
Message 49 of 120 (290 Views)
Survivor
2547 posts

Mar 12, 2013

abhijtv wrote:

Doppelgangergang wrote:

abhijtv wrote:

Forget Hakoom, there are bigger trophy hoaders! Check out BIELERIC. This guy has even more plats. I really wanna know how much proportion of their life these guys need to spend to get all those trophies. And is it really worth the trouble?

BIELECTRIC's no better, as you'd expect they are also many people playing on the same account.

He got two trophies from two games less than 5 seconds between each other...

How did you figure that out? Anyway, I dunno what's the point in all this... Basically an electronic pissing contest! Smiley Tongue I get it if you wanna out do your pals, but seriously, aiming at World #1 or even Top #100? Okay, if that's what makes you tick.

That's what I do. I just topped one of my friends, and I'm going easy on trophies until he one ups me. Smiley Wink

photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 50 of 120 (277 Views)