Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 07/27/2012
Online
13569 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 12, 2013

He has more than 500 Platinums now:

 

http://psnprofiles.com/Hakoom

 

I honestly admire him. People say that he has no life. Yet, he dedicates his life to Playstation. Do you know how much it would cost to get all of the games he has. He must have a good job (and a life) to afford that many games. And the time and effort he puts in these games are amazing. People have something they stik to and this is his thing!

Message 51 of 120 (346 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 10/21/2011
Offline
573 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 12, 2013

so what, who cares?

LONG LIVE CECHA01!!!
the absolute pinnacle of console video gaming!
Message 52 of 120 (338 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 03/29/2006
Offline
21008 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 12, 2013

Nice job bro.

 

Here I am with only 3.   LOL

 

 

Message 53 of 120 (336 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 09/13/2007
Offline
4404 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 12, 2013

ossiecastro5 wrote:

He has more than 500 Platinums now:

 

http://psnprofiles.com/Hakoom

 

I honestly admire him. People say that he has no life. Yet, he dedicates his life to Playstation. Do you know how much it would cost to get all of the games he has. He must have a good job (and a life) to afford that many games. And the time and effort he puts in these games are amazing. People have something they stik to and this is his thing!


I personally don't see a problem with it. I only have a problem with people who use hacked save data to get their trophy numbers high. If someone wants to spend their time playing games as much as he is, good for him.

Though, I don't take him as a "collector." Chances are he has a GameFly account or something.

And people supposedly donate games to him as well.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."


Message 54 of 120 (334 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 05/26/2007
Offline
379 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 12, 2013

people who say iam a game tester are wrong..

iam not a game tester

my country just releases games early.. always have been like this

 

and for the people who are acusing me of being multi users.. you are wrong too

if i was multi then why am i taking credit for past 5 years? why am i not giving credit to the ppl playing on my acc? you think they will allow this? lol

 

little more about my gaming style

 

i play all day and night... thats hwy my eyes are black if you ask..

my average game play time is 15hours per day no less.. max is 40~55 hours til i sleep..

 

on thursdays my friends come over to play some VS games and sometimes test  games that are released to see if they are worth buying.. so they might unlock trophies while testing them...
i have been playing ps3 since release.. and since the trophy patch... i used 0 hacks..

if you have more questions let me know

all games i have played
http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Hakoom

Message 55 of 120 (321 Views)
Monster Hunter
Registered: 09/27/2012
Offline
31 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 12, 2013

Holly mother you are 83rd LEVEL IN TROPHIES!!!!!

500 plats **bleep**!!!

everything is amazing but man you play 15 hours a day? sorry but thats CRAZY...I couldnt play for 2 hours...40 hours till you sleep? man **bleep**? are you machine or something ;D

so you spend whole day playing games? you dont have any other job to do? how old are you anyway? do you have a job?-(it would be awesome if you could answer all these questions)

now seriously no offense but I think you should go to psychiatrist to check yourself bro.

you cant just sit next to your TV and play games whole day...even if you really love games....

you dont feel headache or anything? do you take a rest ?

 

CHEERS man and dont take anything offensive...

Message 56 of 120 (308 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 05/26/2007
Offline
379 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 12, 2013

Mr_tERm_INatOR wrote:

Holly mother you are 83rd LEVEL IN TROPHIES!!!!!

500 plats **bleep**!!!

everything is amazing but man you play 15 hours a day? sorry but thats CRAZY...I couldnt play for 2 hours...40 hours till you sleep? man **bleep**? are you machine or something ;D

so you spend whole day playing games? you dont have any other job to do? how old are you anyway? do you have a job?-(it would be awesome if you could answer all these questions)

now seriously no offense but I think you should go to psychiatrist to check yourself bro.

you cant just sit next to your TV and play games whole day...even if you really love games....

you dont feel headache or anything? do you take a rest ?

 

CHEERS man and dont take anything offensive...


i have been gaming like this since i was 5
i always try to be the best 

i just put alot of effort in to what i do.. 

i challenge the games and speak to them as i play.. 

the psychatrist would go crazy if i met him...
if i dont play ps3 for 1 day i get headaches instead

 

as long as your discusion is valid and you voice your opinion i dont find anythign offensive in it and welcome it.. actualy i enjoy those types of behaved convos Smiley Happy
unlike others who just jump in with invalid points

Message 57 of 120 (301 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2009
Offline
2547 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 12, 2013

@Hakoom

Seeing as you're answering questions, what was the hardest/longest platinum you've achieved?

 photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 58 of 120 (297 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 09/13/2007
Offline
4404 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 12, 2013

Hakoom wrote:

Mr_tERm_INatOR wrote:

Holly mother you are 83rd LEVEL IN TROPHIES!!!!!

500 plats **bleep**!!!

everything is amazing but man you play 15 hours a day? sorry but thats CRAZY...I couldnt play for 2 hours...40 hours till you sleep? man **bleep**? are you machine or something ;D

so you spend whole day playing games? you dont have any other job to do? how old are you anyway? do you have a job?-(it would be awesome if you could answer all these questions)

now seriously no offense but I think you should go to psychiatrist to check yourself bro.

you cant just sit next to your TV and play games whole day...even if you really love games....

you dont feel headache or anything? do you take a rest ?

 

CHEERS man and dont take anything offensive...


i have been gaming like this since i was 5
i always try to be the best 

i just put alot of effort in to what i do.. 

i challenge the games and speak to them as i play.. 

the psychatrist would go crazy if i met him...
if i dont play ps3 for 1 day i get headaches instead

 

as long as your discusion is valid and you voice your opinion i dont find anythign offensive in it and welcome it.. actualy i enjoy those types of behaved convos Smiley Happy
unlike others who just jump in with invalid points


Personally, I wouldn't signify being the best gamer by how many trophies / achievements I have in a game. There are a lot of games that pretty much hand people trophies / achievements without really having to try hard or even 100% complete the video game. So people can just pad their level / gamerscore.

Human vs. Human competition is a better way to test your skills. (i.e. Sports games, combat games, fighting games, etc.)

 

I noticed you don't have the platinum for "Rainbow Moon" yet. With as much time you put into games, I would have thought you would have that by now. Would look good in your collection.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."


Message 59 of 120 (291 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 05/26/2007
Offline
379 posts
 

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 12, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:

@Hakoom

Seeing as you're answering questions, what was the hardest/longest platinum you've achieved?


Ninja gaiden 2/3

Wipoeut HD

SS4 SSF4

and few more

 

you can view 
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7F219C25D3A5DDB9
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4EEFF940B9F45536

 

check my 200 plat

Message 60 of 120 (286 Views)