Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
376 posts

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 12, 2013

HorrorGod wrote:

Hakoom wrote:

Mr_tERm_INatOR wrote:

Holly mother you are 83rd LEVEL IN TROPHIES!!!!!

500 plats **bleep**!!!

everything is amazing but man you play 15 hours a day? sorry but thats CRAZY...I couldnt play for 2 hours...40 hours till you sleep? man **bleep**? are you machine or something ;D

so you spend whole day playing games? you dont have any other job to do? how old are you anyway? do you have a job?-(it would be awesome if you could answer all these questions)

now seriously no offense but I think you should go to psychiatrist to check yourself bro.

you cant just sit next to your TV and play games whole day...even if you really love games....

you dont feel headache or anything? do you take a rest ?

CHEERS man and dont take anything offensive...

i have been gaming like this since i was 5
i always try to be the best 

i just put alot of effort in to what i do.. 

i challenge the games and speak to them as i play.. 

the psychatrist would go crazy if i met him...
if i dont play ps3 for 1 day i get headaches instead

as long as your discusion is valid and you voice your opinion i dont find anythign offensive in it and welcome it.. actualy i enjoy those types of behaved convos :smileyhappy:
unlike others who just jump in with invalid points

Personally, I wouldn't signify being the best gamer by how many trophies / achievements I have in a game. There are a lot of games that pretty much hand people trophies / achievements without really having to try hard or even 100% complete the video game. So people can just pad their level / gamerscore.

Human vs. Human competition is a better way to test your skills. (i.e. Sports games, combat games, fighting games, etc.)

I noticed you don't have the platinum for "Rainbow Moon" yet. With as much time you put into games, I would have thought you would have that by now. Would look good in your collection.

iam not the best gamer.. iam the best trophy hunter..
there i sno such thign as best gamer ;p lol

my acc has many hard games and easy games so iam well balanced

rainbow moon il plat it soon.. but its abit long so needs time

Message 61 of 118 (304 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4191 posts

Mar 12, 2013

Hakoom wrote:

HorrorGod wrote:

Hakoom wrote:

Mr_tERm_INatOR wrote:

Holly mother you are 83rd LEVEL IN TROPHIES!!!!!

500 plats **bleep**!!!

everything is amazing but man you play 15 hours a day? sorry but thats CRAZY...I couldnt play for 2 hours...40 hours till you sleep? man **bleep**? are you machine or something ;D

so you spend whole day playing games? you dont have any other job to do? how old are you anyway? do you have a job?-(it would be awesome if you could answer all these questions)

now seriously no offense but I think you should go to psychiatrist to check yourself bro.

you cant just sit next to your TV and play games whole day...even if you really love games....

you dont feel headache or anything? do you take a rest ?

CHEERS man and dont take anything offensive...

i have been gaming like this since i was 5
i always try to be the best 

i just put alot of effort in to what i do.. 

i challenge the games and speak to them as i play.. 

the psychatrist would go crazy if i met him...
if i dont play ps3 for 1 day i get headaches instead

as long as your discusion is valid and you voice your opinion i dont find anythign offensive in it and welcome it.. actualy i enjoy those types of behaved convos :smileyhappy:
unlike others who just jump in with invalid points

Personally, I wouldn't signify being the best gamer by how many trophies / achievements I have in a game. There are a lot of games that pretty much hand people trophies / achievements without really having to try hard or even 100% complete the video game. So people can just pad their level / gamerscore.

Human vs. Human competition is a better way to test your skills. (i.e. Sports games, combat games, fighting games, etc.)

I noticed you don't have the platinum for "Rainbow Moon" yet. With as much time you put into games, I would have thought you would have that by now. Would look good in your collection.

iam not the best gamer.. iam the best trophy hunter.. Okay. I just misunderstood what you were trying to say then. You said you had been gaming since 5 and that you try to be the best. I thought you were trying to say best gamer. But, yes, one of the best trophy hunters is more like it.
there i sno such thign as best gamer ;p lol I agree. But there are people who come pretty darn close to it. I think the only way we would be able to know who the "best" are in games, is if one day online games were cross-platform. Would love to see a day where games like Madden or CoD had everyone from every console, playing against each other.

my acc has many hard games and easy games so iam well balanced

rainbow moon il plat it soon.. but its abit long so needs time You should. It's a great game. It took me about a month to get the platinum on it, and there is still plenty of stuff I haven't even gotten to in the game.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 62 of 118 (300 Views)
Fender Bender
3940 posts

Mar 12, 2013
I'm assuming you're not married, cause there is know way you will have time to "pleasure" your woman. Not trying to sound like a hater when I say that lol. Over 500 is an awesome achievement. I only have 1 and that's enough for me. The only games I'm hard core at are Socom, NCAA football and Madden.
Message 63 of 118 (298 Views)
Wastelander
747 posts

Mar 12, 2013

Gamble_STARS wrote:
I'm assuming you're not married, cause there is know way you will have time to "pleasure" your woman. Not trying to sound like a hater when I say that lol. Over 500 is an awesome achievement. I only have 1 and that's enough for me. The only games I'm hard core at are Socom, NCAA football and Madden.

I would bet my last dollar that he is one of these 3 :

1 - Unemployed and leeching off the government because of a "injury"

2 - Lives with his parents and doesnt have to pay bills

3 - Works for some kind of multimedia company/website who is paid to play and access games ( not likely )

Id say he is probably 1 or 2. He of course wont confirm that, I know his type, he will just deny it it and call me jealous or a hater or some other kind of contemporary diatribe.

Blackspeak12.jpg

Bil-At Kir-Zal Za-A-Kam Ki-Aga-Du

Message 64 of 118 (292 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4465 posts

Mar 12, 2013

The guy is a cheater and a booster. He has other gamers helping him out big time. Everyone pretty much knows that.

But hey, it's all virtual trophies. It comes down to you knowing you actually worked your butt off for your trophies and can say you earned them in every way. He can't.

YB

Message 65 of 118 (287 Views)
PlayStation MVP
376 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Gamble_STARS wrote:

not married but will be soon and my wife has around 100 plats :smileywink:

Varakharne wrote:

Gamble_STARS wrote:

I would bet my last dollar that he is one of these 3 :

1 - Unemployed and leeching off the government because of a "injury"

2 - Lives with his parents and doesnt have to pay bills

3 - Works for some kind of multimedia company/website who is paid to play and access games ( not likely )

Id say he is probably 1 or 2. He of course wont confirm that, I know his type, he will just deny it it and call me jealous or a hater or some other kind of contemporary diatribe.

1- no

2- semi yes with my mom only 

3- youtube partner/mywebsite income

bookepride wrote:

The guy is a cheater and a booster. He has other gamers helping him out big time. Everyone pretty much knows that.

But hey, it's all virtual trophies. It comes down to you knowing you actually worked your butt off for your trophies and can say you earned them in every way. He can't.

This guy...  can you backup what you said?

i boost online trophies because online trophies shouldnt of been created in 1st place..

i didn tjust work my butt off.. i worked my entire body and soul to earn my trophies... and i can.. 

Message 66 of 118 (269 Views)
Wastelander
794 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Don't know how you find the time, I go to college, have a part time job, a few friends and an ex who I still hang out with and I have very very limited time for my PS3, which I use to play only my fav. games. But hey, congrats, quite an achievement if legit. :smileyhappy:

Message 67 of 118 (262 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Mar 13, 2013

whoaaaa you said that you have headaches if you dont play for one day? OMG,man I didnt hear the weirdest sentence for a loooong time...you put alot effort in earning ps3 trophies? you do anything except playing games? since your 5th birthday u play games?

I would say that you aint human but machine...;D.....and I cant still change my mind about your visiting psychiatrist because I think you are addicted ps3 gamer....playing 40 hours till you sleep (if you sleep anyway) is totally insane bro....

And now this might be a bit offensive but there is nothing good in your thousands and thousands of trophys and my advice to you is to stop playing games 15 hours a day...YOU ARE KINDA ILL MAN,you now what I am saying YOU ARE ILL!!!

Message 68 of 118 (240 Views)
PlayStation MVP
48845 posts

Mar 13, 2013

eagles1990 wrote:

ALARM-cIock wrote:

Some of you are taking this a little too seriously. Is trying to humiliate a person over their peculiar life style choice really necessary? I think it says a lot more about you than the person you're calling out...

This x 100

"This Hakoom guys has too many trophies!! Witchhunt!! Witchhunt!!!" 

Message 69 of 118 (239 Views)
PlayStation MVP
376 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Mr_tERm_INatOR wrote:

whoaaaa you said that you have headaches if you dont play for one day? OMG,man I didnt hear the weirdest sentence for a loooong time...you put alot effort in earning ps3 trophies? you do anything except playing games? since your 5th birthday u play games?

I would say that you aint human but machine...;D.....and I cant still change my mind about your visiting psychiatrist because I think you are addicted ps3 gamer....playing 40 hours till you sleep (if you sleep anyway) is totally insane bro....

And now this might be a bit offensive but there is nothing good in your thousands and thousands of trophys and my advice to you is to stop playing games 15 hours a day...YOU ARE KINDA ILL MAN,you now what I am saying YOU ARE ILL!!!

lol i make ill "ill" ;p

i jus tlove what iam doing.. dont care if it has value or not..

sony doesnt care.. thats what i know..

bu ti do it bec i love it

Message 70 of 118 (213 Views)