Big Daddy
16939 posts

Re: Hakoom hits 500 Platinums

Mar 13, 2013

Hakoom wrote:

if i dont play ps3 for 1 day i get headaches instead

Thats an actual health risk you got there buddy.

I think its time to take vacation, seriously. Pack 5 bottles of excedrin as well. Go to disney world or something.  For god sakes get some sun

Furiously Chaosing
Message 71 of 120 (331 Views)
Platinum
55022 posts

Mar 14, 2013

Why so much hate on Hakoom for being a complete trophy lover?   I just don't understand and would like to understand why.

Message 72 of 120 (309 Views)
Sackboy
379 posts

Mar 14, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Hakoom wrote:

I think its time to take vacation, seriously. Pack 5 bottles of excedrin as well. Go to disney world or something.  For god sakes get some sun

no health risk at all...

i went to disney

i went to europe too germany france holand etc.. ;p

Message 73 of 120 (304 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Mar 14, 2013

Man even that you are the weirdest guy in my list now I like you ;D

I saw you are from Bahrain so are you muslim my friend? cuz I am Smiley Wink

I saw your eyes on Facebook lol and they are completely BLACK LOL

IF you really like to do what are you doing I mean to earn platinums then nobody cant stop you Smiley Wink

And Im appreciating a fact that you are LEGAL trophy hunter...Man you are as weird as awesome guy...

Greetings from Bosnia and Herzegovina Smiley Wink

Message 74 of 120 (295 Views)
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Mar 14, 2013

Hakoom wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Hakoom wrote:

no health risk at all...

i went to disney

Do you actually take "outside time" ? I mean 15 hours a day... and work.... doesn't leave much.... im not talking about a vacation as much as i mean spending a few days away from games per week.

I mean honestly, when you said "if i take a day off of games, I get headaches" that worries me....

Furiously Chaosing
Message 75 of 120 (284 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8174 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

hope hes impressed with himself, cause im not...and id wager the rest of the productive world doesnt care either.

Don't really understand posts like yours. Do you actually think Hakoom or anyone else are earning trophies to impress... you? I certainly doubt it. So that begs the question why the hate toward someone you don't even know? Even if Hakoom were playing for the "glory" of imaginary trophies, who cares right? Because I mean you're part of the productive world and who has time for video games much less worrying about what someone else is doing in them.

Message 76 of 120 (266 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6939 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Jag_Stilvecchio wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

hope hes impressed with himself, cause im not...and id wager the rest of the productive world doesnt care either.

Don't really understand posts like yours. Do you actually think Hakoom or anyone else are earning trophies to impress... you? I certainly doubt it. So that begs the question why the hate toward someone you don't even know? Even if Hakoom were playing for the "glory" of imaginary trophies, who cares right? Because I mean you're part of the productive world and who has time for video games much less worrying about what someone else is doing in them.

^^ lol   the truth to the matter.

The thing about it i dont any platnuims at all i  own about 42 ps3 games  haha( some i dont play i  justcollected).... I have good excuse this online thropy's dlc and etc era   just sucks its really does.   My hats goes off to  alot folk with platnuimed games..

I do have some games 100%..   i have question for you  and hakoom  do either one of you have astro tripper  100% is so  link me the   video... This i have to see Smiley Happy

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 77 of 120 (246 Views)
VP of Gaming
30942 posts

Mar 15, 2013
I know this is random but thanks for the 1000 hit combo tip for God Of War: Ascension, Hakoom.

Not looking forward to Gauntlet Of Archimedes on Hard though.... That looks like a real pain in the **bleep**
Message 78 of 120 (235 Views)
Sackboy
379 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 15, 2013

Mr_tERm_INatOR wrote:

Man even that you are the weirdest guy in my list now I like you ;D

I saw you are from Bahrain so are you muslim my friend? cuz I am Smiley Wink

I saw your eyes on Facebook lol and they are completely BLACK LOL

IF you really like to do what are you doing I mean to earn platinums then nobody cant stop you Smiley Wink

And Im appreciating a fact that you are LEGAL trophy hunter...Man you are as weird as awesome guy...

Greetings from Bosnia and Herzegovina Smiley Wink

yes iam

i do what i like to do and there is no reason for anyone to stop me ;p

thanks Smiley Very Happy

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Hakoom wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Hakoom wrote:

no health risk at all...

i went to disney

Do you actually take "outside time" ? I mean 15 hours a day... and work.... doesn't leave much.... im not talking about a vacation as much as i mean spending a few days away from games per week.

I mean honestly, when you said "if i take a day off of games, I get headaches" that worries me....

i go outside everyday

my day is not 24hours... maybe yours is but not mine.. my day is when i wake up and when i sleep.. can be 5 hours or could be 50hours.. time and day are just made up by humans sceience physics etc.. i make up my own day.. Smiley Happy

its just like smoking.. how many people smoke these days? i need my dose of ps3 too.. makes sense now?

so smokers need to go to doctors too? lol

Jag_Stilvecchio wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

they dont understand because they are trolls.. 

he says the world doesnt care.. while hes 1 of the ppl who came here and posted lol.. seems he cares alot or else he wouldnt of posted...

we are all on a ps3 community forum.. ppl will definetly speak about games trophies etc... what else should we speak about? oO

i do what i do for my self... not for the world and every thing i have done for the past years is uploaded on youtube as evidence and source.. nothign else..

but thanks jag for backing me up.. always nice to see people speak on this level .. if everyoen was just like you... we would have a beter world lol

eagles1990 wrote:
I know this is random but thanks for the 1000 hit combo tip for God Of War: Ascension, Hakoom.

Not looking forward to Gauntlet Of Archimedes on Hard though.... That looks like a real pain in the **bleep**

happy it helped Smiley Very Happy

i was the 1st user to find it out btw.. rest of videos are copied ;p

Message 79 of 120 (225 Views)
Gaming Beast
2142 posts

Mar 15, 2013
Trophies are nice to have, but not a must.
I made this, want one for yourself? PM me
Message 80 of 120 (221 Views)