Mar 20 2013
By: veritech08 First Son 4 posts

Hello! Maybe you can help

8 replies 186 views Edited Mar 20, 2013
Hi, I recently recovered my old psn account from '08, I went to my download list of past games. The problem I have is years ago I downloaded Super Star Dust HD, demo then later full game. But in the download list of games it only list super star dust demo. Is there any way I can get the full game back or would I have to purchase it again. Any suggestions would help thanks!
Message 1 of 9 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
525 posts

Re: Hello! Maybe you can help

Mar 20, 2013
There should be a download on there that says super star dust unlock. It should only be like 4 mb. Hope that helped!
Message 2 of 9 (176 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Mar 20, 2013
Thanks, but there is nothing listed on the downloaded games list, it only shows that I downloaded the demo, which I did at one time but later bought the full game, perhaps I'm looking in the wrong area
Message 3 of 9 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11743 posts

Mar 20, 2013

When you do a search for "Super Stardust HD" in the PlayStation Store, does the game show up as being purchased? If you indeed purchased the game under the same account that you're using to find your copy then the game will show up as purchased in the records. If not, could it be that you purchased the game on a different account?

Message 4 of 9 (149 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Mar 20, 2013
No I purchased the game with this account, I had even a very high score with this same user name, all my trophies even are listed, don't know but the **bleep** thing is only like 10 bucks so maybe Ill just buy it again
Message 5 of 9 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
11743 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Give Sony's tech support a call. They might be able to sort out what went wrong and track down the whereabouts of the game's history in your records.

Message 6 of 9 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55190 posts

Mar 20, 2013

veritech08 wrote:
Thanks, but there is nothing listed on the downloaded games list, it only shows that I downloaded the demo, which I did at one time but later bought the full game, perhaps I'm looking in the wrong area

Did you play the demo for a while before you bought the unlock?

Maybe the unlock is just not near the demo in your DL list because of a difference in time between getting the demo and buying the unlock?

You also got many other posts of solid advice to follow here, in the end if you can't get it to work use that support link that was posted!

Message 7 of 9 (100 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 20, 2013
Thanks guys for the help!
Message 8 of 9 (90 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
2875 posts

Mar 20, 2013

If you already bought it, when you go to the PS Store, you should be able to just download it again (instead of hunting for it in your Download List). Since you downloaded the Demo, then much later bought it, you need to find both pieces of the puzzle to play it (download the Demo, and the game unlock file itself). Because the Download List is in chronological order, they will likely not be near each other in the list. 

Make sense? I'd just hit the PS Store and re-download it from there. Simple!

Message 9 of 9 (77 Views)
0 Likes