Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 14 2012
By: BklynsLegend First Son 1 posts

Help, Stop Glitchers

[ Edited ]
3 replies 616 views Edited Feb 28, 2014

I have been playing online & can't get a win. 100+ tournies & nothing. Mostly because there are a clique of glitchers banding together to corner the market on wins & leaderboards. I am tired of the PSN answer so I will take their advise by posting a thread on their community forums. If the network allows users to log on, why doesn't PSN ban users who are reported as glitching the game? All I need is how to prevent these people from glitching ME!!! HOW DO YOU WIN AGAINST GLITCHERS? Well moderators, your support team asked me to start a thread here so HELP!!!

Edit: Added label & updated subject title. Please click here to learn more about labels. -Super_Nova2k13

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (616 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: HELP, STOP GLITCHERS

Oct 1, 2013

why does it mean when someone is glitching the game?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (206 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Oct 4, 2013
i been playing the game i have the vita version got itmarch1st last year i got hsg for ps3 and i can say i never seen a glitcher....do you mea n someone tyat has been playing the gamefrom day 1 for vita.....and ps3 ppl dont have a chance playing someone that was playing vita ver. before you thought about getting the game.....just to let you know there are no glitchers just really good golfers...all i can say is practice practice practice
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (196 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jan 19, 2014
Since that is your only post, I sincerely doubt you are coming back to respond, but .... what in the world is a glitcher?

Sounds like you just need to play better.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (116 Views)
0 Likes