Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 23 2013
By: TrollArchPrince First Son 2 posts

Help

4 replies 56 views Edited Mar 23, 2013
Hi, I was looking through PS Store when it said I had bought GTA IV the lost and damned. I decided to install it but every time it finishes I can't find it HELP?
Message 1 of 5 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
566 posts

Re: Help

Mar 23, 2013
Its a dlc right?
They don't show up except if you look in the ps3 saves tab.
Message 2 of 5 (47 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 23, 2013
My friend has it without GTA IV?
Message 3 of 5 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Mar 23, 2013

try file restore it doesn't get rid of your files or anything it just helps repair corrupted data gve me a shout if you have trouble getting it fixed i know a lot about how to fix most ps3 or home errors good luck as for how to do file restore youtube it hope this helped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKvfKqAuPEY

EVIL SADISTIC B down to the core of my bones, and NO ONE more loyal then me as your friend
Message 4 of 5 (37 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11177 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Grand Theft Auto IV's The Lost and the Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony has come to the PlayStation Network in a bundle package as standalone playable DLC to the original game. When installing the game it will show up under your PlayStation Network games folder. If the game (or games) isn't showing up underneath there (assuming this is the package set), then most likely this is just the DLC for the game. You'll need to pop in your disk for Grand Theft Auto IV in order to play the DLC.

Message 5 of 5 (30 Views)
0 Likes