Apr 14 2014
By: OutFront_RCN24 First Son 1 posts

Highly Disappointed in PS4!!!

[ Edited ]
88 replies 921 views Edited Apr 16, 2014

Sony...I feel so disappointed and rejected by the lack of ANYTHING for the PS4. When I bought the PS3 when it first came out, I just about couldn't turn it off. But now I hardly turn the PS4 on. There are not many games at all, and not much more to do with the system. I find myself watching live stream more than anything. I wish I hadn't bought the PS4 now. Its boring. All the games I'm interested in are either pushed back towards the end of the year, or not being made at all for this system due to newness of it. Its absolutely pathetic to push a new system on the comsumers, saying this will be the best of the best, and not pushing the development of the system to be ready for that launch.

You guys were so worried about what Microsoft was doing with the Xbox that it feels like you rushed the PS4 out. And you won't answer the consumers on this Official Playstation forum. We are all asking questions, but you are not responding. Where are you now that you have our money???

Mod Edit: Updated label, subject title & added breaks to body of text. Please click here to learn more about labels and here to review the Rules of Conduct. Added Feedback and Ideas labels. - Mossy_Wall

Message 1 of 89 (921 Views)
MVP Support
14572 posts

Re: Highly Disappointed!!!

Apr 14, 2014

HEAD'S UP - this is a public forum, not SONY.  Not likely anyone from SONY will read your post, let alone respond to it.

You should also edit your post - there are no games you like.  Well, the world doesn't revolve around you, and SONY cannot force developers to work any faster, nor force them to come up with new game ideas.

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 2 of 89 (901 Views)
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Apr 15, 2014

It would be pretty awesome to put playstation home on the ps4! I kinda liked on ps3! From what I can gather,it was pretty popular! On the ps4 it could be pretty awesome! I don't know if it's popular enough to put in the ps4!

Message 3 of 89 (860 Views)
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Apr 15, 2014
Ur not the only one who barely plays the Playstation 4. I bought it knowning there wasn't going to be much games for it, so i decided to keep my Playstation 3.
Message 4 of 89 (823 Views)
MVP Support
13581 posts

Re: Highly Disappointed in PS4!!!

Apr 15, 2014

Well, looking at your psnprofile, all you play are shooters and racing games.

Maybe you should expand your horizons a bit.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 89 (782 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5102 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2014
@vfr

Actually the forum mods are Sony employees and since a mod edited his post...at least 1 Sony employee has already read his thread.
And the results are in, the winner of Sonys #20YearsOf Play poll is...
"Winner: SOCOM II: U.S. Navy Seals (24.74%)"​

It's a great day to be a SOCOM fan!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome job SOCOM fans, Worldwide!
Message 6 of 89 (764 Views)
MVP Support
13581 posts

Apr 15, 2014

MADDENKING1980 wrote:
@vfr

Actually the forum mods are Sony employees and since a mod edited his post...at least 1 Sony employee has read his thread.

I have a feeling they somehow have an automated system for that.

I HIGHLY doubt that there's a mod sitting here, 24/7, whose only job is to fix labels and not care about anything else that may need fixing.

Because no matter what time of day you make a thread, if it has improper labels, it's fixed almost immediately.

And either way, it's not like the mods really pass on this information to anyone RELEVANT at Sony.

They're not going to go "Hey, this one guy just posted he's disappointed in his PS4, we should do something about it".

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 89 (753 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2014

@OP

You say you bought the PS3 when it first came out, but there were plenty of people disappointed in the PS3 at launch, for the lack of games (and features) right out of the gate. I found myself still playing my PS2 more than my PS3. And I did not buy my PS3 until 3 months after it launched. It wasn't until near the end of 2007 that it really started to pick up (for me) with the release of "Warhawk," "Skate," "Uncharted: Drake's Fortune," "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare," and "Rock Band."

Same applies for the PS4. I am still enjoying getting caught up on PS3 games I missed, between PS4 game releases. Heck, I still even have a backlog that goes as far back at Atari 2600 and NES. If you have any other consoles, play them. A new console does not mean you're supposed to abandon everything else and completely adopt the new one.

Until then, be patient. The games (and new features) will come. Like the the PS3 and every other console before it -- they (usually) only get better with time.

Welcome to the forums, by the way.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 8 of 89 (751 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5102 posts

Apr 15, 2014
It could be an automated system but I notice that the names of the mods change depending on the time of day, almost like their working in shifts.
And the results are in, the winner of Sonys #20YearsOf Play poll is...
"Winner: SOCOM II: U.S. Navy Seals (24.74%)"​

It's a great day to be a SOCOM fan!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome job SOCOM fans, Worldwide!
Message 9 of 89 (748 Views)
Welcoming Committee
2410 posts

Apr 15, 2014
Have to agree with @glaciusx25 and what you except? Like you said not many games are out yet for the system.
That's why in my opinion in what I do. When new gaming system come out, I wait for them to do some updates to come out on the system to fix any bugs on the first systems that they come out with. Along with seeing on how many games are out and coming out for it.
Like I just gotten the vita a month or two ago and didn't need to buy many physical games for it on the day that I purchased it. Because of having the plus member for my ps3 before hand and having some of vita games saved in my transaction history. I was all set basically.
 photo UTF-8BaW1hZ2UuanBn.jpg
Message 10 of 89 (743 Views)