MVP Support
12732 posts

Re: How much memory does anything PSVita take? Read on.

Feb 13, 2013

Which is why, like I said, you back up on PC.

And then you just re-transfer via USB cable. Nowhere near as slow  as redownloading the whole thing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 21 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4085 posts

Feb 13, 2013
Pointless thread is pointless lol.
Message 12 of 21 (358 Views)
Splicer
77 posts

Feb 14, 2013
@BShornock

Well, the review on Amazon is written so, well... With a certain finesse, and this thread was written with such disdain to the English language...

Have you gotten dumber March 2012?

Honest question, not meaning to bash, just criticize.

I am sincerely honoured to meet you, I myself really want the Vita, and your review-thing is amazingly helpful. A neat repository of Vita Games, and App information.

Thank You.
Message 13 of 21 (343 Views)
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2013

The Amazon Review was built up over a year, it started off much shorter, and as time went on, I expanded it and added a few new features.

It started out with just Vita games.

I figured people would be curious which applications were on the Vita, so that got added in shortly after.

Once The Teaser videos came out, I realized how annoying in size they were, so I figured, warn Vita users with smaller memory cards exactly how big videos were.

As more games started to introduce paid DLC, I figured it would be important to note which games included DLC that makes you spend much more money than on the original games.    Some people can't stand this, others don't care.   But there are a good 6 or 7 games on Playstation Network, you will be paying for the same game twice(Street Fighter X Tekken, Dynasty Warriors Next, Pinball Arcade, Zen Pinball if you play past the demo or buy tables), Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, Little New Kings Story, LittleBigPlanet, Motorstorm RC, and BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend.  

Some games like Super Stardust Delta, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Shinobido 2, and Gravity Rush have small amounts of DLC that don't cost you an arm and a leg.

Eventually, the amount of games that featured Cross Buy, or Cross Platform Play, increased.  

When Playstation Plus was introduced to the Vita, I started noting games that got offered free(Obviously Final Fantasy Tactics The War of the Lions couldn't be included because PSP games were not on the list, and if I didn't have an error updating to the Sony Forums after compiling the list for almost 2 hours going through each PSP game on the store, these games would be added as well.

To the person that compiled a list of Youtube Videos associated with each PSOne game, I am NOT competing with you, bravo!

Due to the constraints and multiple headaches I have had with my Playstation Vita, starting with capacity limits, and later on, LiveArea Limits, it has been both a chore, and a great journey, learning more about the Vita.

This section is reserved for worthless ranting not related to my original post at all.   Sorry to any trolls I offend.

I wish that someone would release a third party device that would allow Video Out, like the PSP, so I can Elgato some quality footage.

I wish someone would release a UMD burner for the Vita.   For the price of a PSP($129), it would be a reasonable buy(Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep on the Vita, Please?)

I wish the LiveArea limits would be fixed.

I wish that Sony would consider releasing higher capacity Memory Cards($64GB for $149, 128GB for $249)  PEOPLE WOULD PAY IT, TRUST ME AND YOUR LOYAL FANS!

I wish that if Sony cannot get developers to fix Remote Play, either they incorporate it into Playstation 4, or charge people to buy that support, like they did with LittleBigPlanet PSVita, PEOPLE WILL PAY $20 to play Skyrim or Black Ops II, $10 to play Dark Souls, Battlefield 3, Ni No Kuni via Remote Play, etc, stupid but true.   If a 3.55 CFW HACK shows that Remote Play is functional, what are you waiting for?

If you like some of my reviews, or thoughts, please take 30 seconds and subscribe to my Youtube page, so I can continue to waste time on the details.   And to the guy that PM'd me, how do I know you are a legit google representative and not someone trying to steal my hard work?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Subscribe to my Youtube page!
https://www.youtube.com/user/HollywoodShono?feature=mhee
Message 14 of 21 (334 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12732 posts

Feb 14, 2013

You can't advertise your YouTube channel in posts.

You can put it in your signature (as you already have), but you can't advertise directly in posts.

Nor can you discuss custom firmware/hacking

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 21 (326 Views)
Fender Bender
4085 posts

Feb 14, 2013
These kids think they know it all.
Message 16 of 21 (312 Views)
Splicer
77 posts

Feb 16, 2013
@BShornock

Why would I steal your publicly available information? Using a Google Doc is just much easier for you to keep the info neat and tidy.

Can I message you via PS3?
Message 17 of 21 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Hell, I'll even make you owner of the bloody document.... PM me your e-mail address.
Message 18 of 21 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Gamble_STARS wrote:
These kids think they know it all.

Don't we all?? :smileyhappy:

I hit the big 4-9 two weeks ago this next Sunday and I already know everything. :smileywink: :smileylol: :smileylol:

Hell,live and let live,man.

He is having fun and being informative too.What's the harm there?

Need to scratch that retro need you have?Try Video 61!
We're at: www.atarisales.com and video61@tcq.net
We can fill every Atari or etc need be it sales or service. :smileyhappy:

Formerly known as PSP509 and JediKnight509 on the PSP Forum and PSN Leaderboards! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
Video Gamer Extraodinaire!!! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
Message 19 of 21 (289 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 12, 2014

Hi i need to know how much memory do you need to play sly cooper is it mb or kb

Message 20 of 21 (153 Views)
0 Likes