Mar 20 2013
By: KillaArmy870 First Son 11 posts

How to Report A Hack Website? Dev Read.

6 replies 227 views Edited Mar 20, 2013

i was wondering how could i report a hack website. this website that i found has everything to it. hack trophys, hacks, jailbroken, i mean it has everything and are being shared. one of the biggest hackin website i've seen.
Add me dev or moderator or owner for the website. u really need to see this before making any more mistake on the PS3 or PS4.

Message 1 of 7 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6876 posts

Re: How to Report A Hack Website? Dev Read.

Mar 20, 2013

KillaArmy870 wrote:

i was wondering how could i report a hack website. this website that i found has everything to it. hack trophys, hacks, jailbroken, i mean it has everything and are being shared. one of the biggest hackin website i've seen.
Add me dev or moderator or owner for the website. u really need to see this before making any more mistake on the PS3 or PS4.

Go to  customer support.. thats my best answer..

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 2 of 7 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
13564 posts

Mar 20, 2013

There's no point in reporting a hack website.

Go try reporting thepiratebay.se, see how far that gets you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 7 (207 Views)
Big Daddy
16939 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 20, 2013

You don't....

trying to get these sort of sites taken down is an exercise in futility.... its like trying to shut down the internet, or dealing with a Hydra (of Greek mythology).... you take one down, and two or more pop-up...

the last time Sony even files a lawsuit against an individual with this sort of thing, Sony got A TON of flack for it.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 4 of 7 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6876 posts

Mar 20, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

You don't....

trying to get these sort of sites taken down is an exercise in futility.... its like trying to shut down the internet, or dealing with a Hydra (of Greek mythology).... you take one down, and two or more pop-up...

the last time Sony even files a lawsuit against an individual with this sort of thing, Sony got A TON of flack for it.

they can take it if those sites down are mis managing the  ps software and devs they have  hired games. Its their job to do so, they have sercurity  ist there job  seek these sites out and close them  down..  It does not  matter how many pop up,,   that  is more work to do.

They can do these things  silently, it s doenst have to  be all on the  net and in the media for all to know.   Its there job to protect the devs they have hired games as well as gamers investment in them..   At the end of the day the   honest gamer is the one that loses out, becuase the bad gamers with these sites, alot stuff your hearing  about   right now with no bc  and  no used games .  cant play games off line without internet  conection is becuase of these sites. It would be foolish for them to allow these sites to run a product in  the dirt  and they have spent  millions on them.

Your right They cant close them all becuase the net is so huge, but they  can close the ones  that are out in the open and they can do so  with the law on thier side and  silently. Its right thing to do  at the end of the  day dispite what flak they may  get.

these site kill ips. this games dont come to  states.. who  want deal   that. its a waste of revenue for a small company to making pactches to deter unfiar play.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 5 of 7 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3206 posts

Mar 20, 2013
Its already Too Late, the system was hacked years ago and trophy hacks are still around. Sony's main focus is on the PS4. You CAN'T beat the hackers as the main software keys have been released. You take one site down then 3 more pop up just like it. All they can do is use the PSN to detect modified systems and banned them and the person PSN account.
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
https://www.facebook.com/deaofly?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Message 6 of 7 (159 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1013 posts

Mar 23, 2013
The Sony Internet security team was developed to detect and stop actual attacks on Sony's networks. This also includes their intranet that will get attacked to try to "leak" information about new technology that is being developed as well as Playstation Network, Sony Online Entertainment, and maintaining the security of the servers that contain employee and customer personal information. They also have to maintain the security of payroll information as well as cost and profit margins. They have a lot more important work to do than try to stop a couple of people from jail breaking their console.
My PSN
Message 7 of 7 (76 Views)
0 Likes