Dec 11 2012
By: Crujir First Son 3 posts

I assume all trophies are permanent?

7 replies 110 views Edited Dec 11, 2012

I ask because there are a few games on my profile that I never actually played, or that I even like. Someone else had used my PS3 profile now and then (something I no longer allow) and played those games.

If it's possible to remove those games from my list of played games, and the crappy bronze trophies that came with them, I would LOVE to know how.

I don't open doors. I stab them with my knife and they explode.
Message 1 of 8 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16824 posts

Re: I assume all trophies are permanent?

Dec 11, 2012

You have those FOREVER

Furiously Chaosing
Message 2 of 8 (109 Views)
MVP Support
38833 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 11, 2012

Crujir wrote:

I ask because there are a few games on my profile that I never actually played, or that I even like. Someone else had used my PS3 profile now and then (something I no longer allow) and played those games.

If it's possible to remove those games from my list of played games, and the crappy bronze trophies that came with them, I would LOVE to know how.

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Yep as gr3y said, those are pretty much there for all eternity, there's no deleting them, sorry!

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 3 of 8 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
54523 posts

Dec 11, 2012

Crujir wrote:

This question has been asked by several people over the last few years, including me.  The answer is NO, you can not remove trophies or games from your trophy profile.

Message 4 of 8 (92 Views)
Survivor
2609 posts

Dec 11, 2012

Sorry man, but just like sex offender registries and herpes that stuff stays with you forever!

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 5 of 8 (73 Views)
Survivor
2539 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 11, 2012

want to know something odd? When I got my PS3 i had the free 3 months of Plus. I dindt' know then that Plus timed trials (downloading the full actual game) would stick the **bleep** trophy list for said game in your trophies. I downloaded DC universe Online and Far Cry 2. Didn't like either of em. Well DC wasn't bad but just didnt' feel like playing it. Then I noticed both lists of trophies in my list and no way to get rid of em and i was like grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The odd thing is this, one of the recent firmware updates happened, then far cry went poof. It's not in my list anymore lol. DCUO is though :/

EDIT: I was wrong, DCUO was the free full game w/o PLUS, I dl'ed Far cry and Dragon Age Origins. And they WERE both gone...... i just looked now cause dragon age popped into my mind and they're both back in the list, bah! rofl

Message 6 of 8 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3105 posts

Dec 11, 2012

i don't understand..why does it even really matter?    their just silly trophies

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 7 of 8 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2539 posts

Dec 11, 2012

cause it's annoying seeing games listed you didn't like taking up space in your list you have to scroll through and will never go over 0% (or 5% or something)? Course it ain't a big deal for me.... there's only 2 lol    If I ever download a full PLUS trial again I'm making a b.s. account  for trial games.

Message 8 of 8 (65 Views)
0 Likes