Mar 19 2013
By: onecrzymffin Lombax Warrior 107 posts

I don't know about Delsin...

[ Edited ]
22 replies 494 views Edited Feb 28, 2014

I understand like, yes it's a PS4 game, a new system, a new start, but do you think this is the right approach?

People got so used to the Cole Storyline (like me), and I really don't want to see the story be changed into another persons hands 7 years later. I want to know what happened after the endings of InFamous 2... Maybe Second Son will cross Cole in somewhere in there? I don't know. What's everyones opinion on this? And do you think they will keep Sly Cooper Easter Eggs in the game?

Edit: Added label. Please click here to learn more about labels. -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 23 (494 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55437 posts

Re: I don't know about Delsin...

Mar 19, 2013

onecrzymffin wrote:
I understand like, yes it's a PS4 game, a new system, a new start, but do you think this is the right approach?

People got so used to the Cole Storyline (like me), and I really don't want to see the story be changed into another persons hands 7 years later. I want to know what happened after the endings of InFamous 2... Maybe Second Son will cross Cole in somewhere in there? I don't know. What's everyones opinion on this? And do you think they will keep Sly Cooper Easter Eggs in the game?

I think they will transition from Cole to Delsin in the opening cutscenese of the game......or I think they SHOULD do this!

Message 2 of 23 (484 Views)
Sackboy
306 posts

May 10, 2013

Apparently they will be basing the story after the events of the GOOD ending of inFAMOUS 2. 

Spoiler
And considering what the good ending was, I'd think it's pretty much impossible for him to physically be there. Smiley Tongue

However I do believe they will have references to Cole and possibly flashbacks to some of the events in the previous games. Cole was such a cool character, it'd kinda suck if they just went on like he never existed Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 23 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

May 10, 2013

I don't like him. The type of person he is the youth against society type,the hip,edgy kind of hero who everyone now in days likes,a man who's against the man...man.Smiley Happy

While I understand why he's against the system...I got a feeling he'll do more bad than good...maybe I should give him a chance,but its hard to trust he'll be altruistic as Cole.

Message 4 of 23 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

May 10, 2013
Zeke better be in this game!
Message 5 of 23 (411 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

May 11, 2013

Apollyon17 wrote:

I don't like him. The type of person he is the youth against society type,the hip,edgy kind of hero who everyone now in days likes,a man who's against the man...man.Smiley Happy

While I understand why he's against the system...I got a feeling he'll do more bad than good...maybe I should give him a chance,but its hard to trust he'll be altruistic as Cole.

I agree, the good path on Cole's story just felt natural, this guy so far gives me the feeling that the evil one might come better for him. Still, we don't know much about him so we have to wait.

Also, I don't think they will act like Cole never existed, his acts are the ones that put all of this in motion.

Message 6 of 23 (400 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

May 11, 2013

Your right,but he reminds me of a lot of people who are hypocrites who say they're good,but are selfish,and only care about themselves. It would be interesting if the evil path becomes canon...despite the fact I hate evil,bad or nihilistic paths/choices becoming canon. Many people forget evil Cole from part 1 was more evil than "evil" Cole from part 2. Still can't wait for Second Son...I hope there's no trophy for making maps or anything online.Smiley Frustrated

Message 7 of 23 (397 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

May 13, 2013

Apollyon17 wrote:

Your right,but he reminds me of a lot of people who are hypocrites who say they're good,but are selfish,and only care about themselves. It would be interesting if the evil path becomes canon...despite the fact I hate evil,bad or nihilistic paths/choices becoming canon. Many people forget evil Cole from part 1 was more evil than "evil" Cole from part 2. Still can't wait for Second Son...I hope there's no trophy for making maps or anything online.Smiley Frustrated

IKR? Evil Cole from inFAMOUS 2 wasn't as bad as the first one, he was mostly ruthless or maybe selfish but not entirely evil. I do believe making the evil ending from the nest inFAMOUS canon could make a good twist, as long as is a good one.

Message 8 of 23 (386 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

May 13, 2013

What a twist,I guess I'm going to play as a bad guy first,just to stir things up,anyone doing the same? I could have swear one of the developers said the new guy is what players want to do cause chaos in the GI interview? Cole will be ashamed.Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 23 (377 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

May 27, 2013

Delsin seems like an interesting character.

Spoiler
But I do miss Cole!
Message 10 of 23 (351 Views)
0 Likes