Nov 25 2012
By: ChiggaChonck First Son 22 posts
Accepted Solution

I get reported on home for calling someone by his real name

6 replies 188 views Edited Nov 25, 2012
I went to x7 and I over heard this guys name once, and another day I tried starting a conversation with him, I greeted him by his name and he reported me to playstation over phone, will I get banned?
Message 1 of 7 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

Re: I get reported on home for calling someone by his real name

Nov 25, 2012
no lol if u have been harassing which im not saying u did then yes
Message 2 of 7 (183 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Nov 25, 2012

See that's why I stay away from home, it's filled with freaks. I wouldn't worry about it, Sony won't ban you for that, and the person who called Sony and ratted on you for something as insignificant as that, really needs to get some professional help.

Message 3 of 7 (180 Views)
First Son
22 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Well thank you, and I'm addicted to home, I bought a lot of things for my character, but I'm worried of encountering this guy again, what should I do?
Message 4 of 7 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Nov 25, 2012
You should... stop go on home and certainly stop braguing about how you stupidly spend your money.

If you got no haters, you ain't doing it right

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 7 (160 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012

You have every right to enjoy the things that you do., so don't worry if you encounter this **bleep** again. Just enjoy the experience, don't let other people ruin it for you. Hey you've invested time and money into your PS3 and taking part in home. Just like everyday life you're going to run into people (freaks) that you really don't want too, don't let that stop you or limit you in anyway. Unfortunately, this is a part of the whole social thing. Just enjoy, and if you see him, give him the finger for me.

And don't listen to Panda, he's a freak!

Message 6 of 7 (158 Views)
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
9606 posts

Nov 25, 2012

ChiggaChonck wrote:
I went to x7 and I over heard this guys name once, and another day I tried starting a conversation with him, I greeted him by his name and he reported me to playstation over phone, will I get banned?

No you won't get banned for that. I just checked the PSN Terms of Service, and the only thing I found that might cover this is:

You must not take any action, or upload, post, stream, share or otherwise transmit any content, language, images or sounds, in any forum, communication, public profile, Online ID, clan name or otherwise via, or in connection with, Sony Entertainment Network which is defamatory, *****WHICH COMPROMISE THE PRIVACY OR SECURITY OF YOURSELF OR OTHERS*****, or which we in our sole discretion find abusive, offensive or vulgar.

Since the person said what their real name is in HOME, you did not compromise their privacy. And saying their real name in HOME is not a security risk to you or the other person.

the-meanest-jerk-ever.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 7 of 7 (117 Views)