First Son
5 posts

Re: I got Toro's Friend Network for Vita

Jun 11, 2013

That's a good game, nice to meet new people, but I really don't want a 100 friends of Toro's!!! XD
It's so much for me, I play another games and I need those spaces, but a nice game really.
I have a question, I'd like to change my avatar face in the game, not the PSN avatar, I know What I need to do.
But, someone knows How can I change it?

Vandanzer Trophy Card
Message 21 of 25 (190 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Aug 23, 2013
did you play toro friend network before
Message 22 of 25 (127 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 3, 2013
It's right there in the options however you can only choose your current Twitter, Facebook, and PSN avatars. I hope they'd include an update that enables us to upload an avatar tho XD
Just playin' round
Message 23 of 25 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1701 posts

Nov 3, 2013

I hope that the 2000 friends list upgrade is PSN-wide, not only for PS4, so that we can have 100 friends for Toro and plenty of room for actual friends from other games and PS Home who haven't even played Toro's Friend Network.

Message 24 of 25 (87 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3979 posts

Nov 3, 2013
I played this when it first came out. I was curious about it since this is the first time a Toro game made its way outside of Japan, and Toro-San is Sony's unofficial mascot in Japan. I actually like this one more than most free to play games I've come across, but my friends list ended up being filled up with random people, and I stopped playing the game after a couple weeks, so despite the friends list limit being raised, I still vow to delete all those people when I get my ps4. I think I appreciate the novelty of having something that was previously not available in our region more than the actual game itself.
Message 25 of 25 (82 Views)
0 Likes