But it is insanely boring!

Most of the games are expensive!

Memory stick size too small!

Game files too big!

Vita is a fingerprint magnet!

Memory sticks too expensive!

PSP games pixelated!

3DS even worse!

Also, I tried to sell my UMD games so I can buy a psn card since I only have 70 cents in the shop... I guess I didn't get a free game or something for buying a vita like advertised :s Mom didn't like the walking dead game that was included in the walking dead bundle (lol) 

so she asked the store clerk to open the box and take out the game.. which sort of stole a little magic of opening a brand new vita :s

The woman said the UMD were 25 cents to 2 dollars worth. :s

The only games I can play without boredom after 5 minutes is Patapon 2 (PSP... Pixelated) and Little big planet that was given to me free with the SCEA promo 2011 (Yes, the promo worked after 2 years!)

But little big planet took almost half of my memorystick and I have 1000 mb left. :s

I feel like returning the vita because even though I was nagging on my mom for a year to get me one it didn't exactly turn out the way I wanted...

Even plants vs zombies is 15 dollars, where I can get it on the iphone for 1 dollar.

Asphalt injection is like 27 dollars, where I already got asphalt 8 airbourne for, yet again, a dollar on the iphone -.-

All the games I would play are 20+ dollars, and the rest are rated T or M. Bad enough the Vita was already expensive when it was on sale and my mom said the vita is what I'm going to get for the whole year, she got me it so I would stop buying overpriced, pixedlated Ds lite games (WhichIcangetontheiphonefor1dollar:smileytongue:)

But I guess it's been about 6 years since I got a new electronic and I wanted it to be a really good one. Thinking of returning it and getting an iPod. Because I actually have store credit there, and games are actually sized for the ipod and not pixelated... And it doesn't crash when I try to download two games at once (Which is completely annoying. I had to completely shut down my new vita 3 or 4 times within the first hour of using it -.-)

The game library is too small. Too many indie games. Nothing worth the money I'd be paying. I can get a ton of games with a 15 dollar itunes gift card but only one game with 20 dollar psn card on the vita -.-

will I be getting anything if I register my vita on the account management on my mac?

My mom found out I was a little bored and annoyed at the vita and she's thinking of refunding it. Not exchanging for anything else, just refunding it. And she was sort of mad at me for telling her to spend 200 dollars on a system thats only useful for... which I can do on my laptop =.= Which is cheaper on the iphone =.= Which is slower than the iPhone =.=

The vita screen is also extremely sensitive. I'm not even touching the screen, and it's registering a tap. Weird =/

...Thanks for the awesome vita...

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 59 (301 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10851 posts

Re: I just got a ps vita \o/

Oct 17, 2013

nour321 wrote:

But it is insanely boring!

Most of the games are expensive!

Memory stick size too small!

Game files too big!

Vita is a fingerprint magnet!

Memory sticks too expensive!

PSP games pixelated!

3DS even worse!

Also, I tried to sell my UMD games so I can buy a psn card since I only have 70 cents in the shop... I guess I didn't get a free game or something for buying a vita like advertised :s Mom didn't like the walking dead game that was included in the walking dead bundle (lol) 

so she asked the store clerk to open the box and take out the game.. which sort of stole a little magic of opening a brand new vita :s

The woman said the UMD were 25 cents to 2 dollars worth. :s

The only games I can play without boredom after 5 minutes is Patapon 2 (PSP... Pixelated) and Little big planet that was given to me free with the SCEA promo 2011 (Yes, the promo worked after 2 years!)

But little big planet took almost half of my memorystick and I have 1000 mb left. :s

I feel like returning the vita because even though I was nagging on my mom for a year to get me one it didn't exactly turn out the way I wanted...

Even plants vs zombies is 15 dollars, where I can get it on the iphone for 1 dollar.

Asphalt injection is like 27 dollars, where I already got asphalt 8 airbourne for, yet again, a dollar on the iphone -.-

All the games I would play are 20+ dollars, and the rest are rated T or M. Bad enough the Vita was already expensive when it was on sale and my mom said the vita is what I'm going to get for the whole year, she got me it so I would stop buying overpriced, pixedlated Ds lite games (WhichIcangetontheiphonefor1dollar:smileytongue:)

But I guess it's been about 6 years since I got a new electronic and I wanted it to be a really good one. Thinking of returning it and getting an iPod. Because I actually have store credit there, and games are actually sized for the ipod and not pixelated... And it doesn't crash when I try to download two games at once (Which is completely annoying. I had to completely shut down my new vita 3 or 4 times within the first hour of using it -.-)

The game library is too small. Too many indie games. Nothing worth the money I'd be paying. I can get a ton of games with a 15 dollar itunes gift card but only one game with 20 dollar psn card on the vita -.-

will I be getting anything if I register my vita on the account management on my mac?

My mom found out I was a little bored and annoyed at the vita and she's thinking of refunding it. Not exchanging for anything else, just refunding it. And she was sort of mad at me for telling her to spend 200 dollars on a system thats only useful for... which I can do on my laptop =.= Which is cheaper on the iphone =.= Which is slower than the iPhone =.=

The vita screen is also extremely sensitive. I'm not even touching the screen, and it's registering a tap. Weird =/

...Thanks for the awesome vita...

R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 59 (293 Views)
Gaming Beast
2022 posts

Oct 17, 2013
yeah...? And so what? I couldn't afford 200. Whats wrong with that?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 59 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1942 posts

Oct 17, 2013
Okay. Maybe you should have waited to get the Vita when you have gotten older and well you story is very depressing.

Most of the games are expensive it has always been like that so you should have known this before hand. And what else. The Vita is an awesome adition to our Family PlayStation it is awesome and it is very hard to break ( mine has fallen and I has nothing damage). Memory sticks are expensive yes but at least they are a little bit cheaper that a couple of months ago. Enjoy the Vita and why did you choose a Vita if you hate the system so much? It does not make much sense to me. If you have been around the Forums long enough you should have read all the information regarding PS Vita.

Need a Hand? Contact Me.

Proud Member Of The PlayStation LifeStyle Ambassador Program.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 59 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2022 posts

Oct 17, 2013
I don't hate the vita. I just hate the game lineup. Also, I'm 14. That's probably young, Its great against water and physical damage . It's just... boring without a giftcard. Could you live off patapon2 until the nex year...? lol... I admit i could've bought a vita on my own but my mom forbids me to spend mymoney on something that isnt clothes.

Typing this on a vita...
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 59 (275 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10851 posts

Oct 17, 2013

nour321 wrote:
I don't hate the vita. I just hate the game lineup. Also, I'm 14. That's probably young, Its great against water and physical damage . It's just... boring without a giftcard. Could you live off patapon2 until the nex year...? lol... I admit i could've bought a vita on my own but my mom forbids me to spend mymoney on something that isnt clothes.

Typing this on a vita...

I could, and I did with Patapon 3 on PSP when it first came out.

R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 59 (270 Views)
Gaming Beast
2022 posts

Oct 17, 2013
^ respect :smileysurprised:
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 59 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1942 posts

Oct 17, 2013

It has good and great games but for your special situation there is none jeje you dont have the age for them and it is clear that your mother would kill you for playing some games.  You will have to wait.  You need a PS plus subscription my friend jeje.  To get uncharted at least if your mother hates T rated games too then you have another problem.

Need a Hand? Contact Me.

Proud Member Of The PlayStation LifeStyle Ambassador Program.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 59 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2022 posts

Oct 17, 2013
But I thought I would get 20 dollars credit for buying the system. You'd wonder where I got that, right?...
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 59 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

Oct 17, 2013
1) Get PS Plus.
2) Download all the games for it.
3) You now have 6 games.

You can thank me later.
Please use plain text.