Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ghost of Sparta
14146 posts

Re: I just read the ps4 article in game informer

May 19, 2013

Mcbuttz78, your image is the real controller. I don't see why people have a problem with the share button. You all cried when you couldn't take in game screenshots, you cry because it's expensive to buy external ecuipment for game recording. Now it's built in and your crying because you have the option to use it. Has anyone seen this image?

SHARE Button

To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.

Fabulous!
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 26 (345 Views)
Fender Bender
2785 posts

May 19, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

Mcbuttz78, your image is the real controller. I don't see why people have a problem with the share button. You all cried when you couldn't take in game screenshots, you cry because it's expensive to buy external ecuipment for game recording. Now it's built in and your crying because you have the option to use it. Has anyone seen this image?

SHARE Button

The share button is nice.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 26 (340 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15254 posts

May 19, 2013

Icestar10 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

You do realize that you have the OPTION to utilize such functions right?

you also realize that you do not have to buy a PS4 right?

Were you referring to me? 

-I am well aware of the option button. I just don't like that we get only one button for 2 functions. 

-Well the PlayStation brand is the only platform I care about so what else is there to buy? All the games I like are mostly only on PlayStation. I don't have to like every single thing about a console like many people here. There are many things that I like about the PS4 and some things that I don't like, such as the lack of backwards compatibility and the loss of 2 SEPARATE buttons for start and select. When was it a requirement to like every single thing about a product? 

No Op.

he LOVES to play the outraged gamer card. He likes to complain where there are things new to the Store that he doesnt like

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 26 (336 Views)
PlayStation MVP
15254 posts

May 19, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:

controller004.jpg

This is the real controller....

Start/Select is replaced with the Option button.....

Very few games have a need to use the classic Start/Select buttons for a long time, unless they were specifically programmed to perform a certain function. Usually, Start brings up a menu, while Select almost serves no particular function.

I myself have no used the Select button in nearly a decade. So its only fitting that the Option button does both.

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 26 (335 Views)
Sackboy
436 posts

May 19, 2013

I'm not a big online gamer, but it doesn't really bother me as long as there still are awesome single player games being released on it (which I have no reason to believe there won't be, especially coming from Sony's first party studios). That's all it's about to me is the games. Don't really care for social features or apps etc.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 26 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

May 19, 2013
I hate the "I play video games to be anti-social" excuse for not wanting social/online features. You play video games because you're either bored or lazy. There's no need to use the online features, so I don't see why you're complaining. It's like your mother telling you that you're excused from cleaning your room, and you crying that you didn't want to clean it. You don't have to clean it, what are you crying about? I use that analogy because you must be young, cause only little kids find every little thing to complain about, even when there's nothing to complain about.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 26 (316 Views)
PlayStation MVP
24476 posts

May 19, 2013

mcbuttz, good catch. I stand corrected.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 26 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6382 posts

May 20, 2013

thank everyone.. I  didnt know either

@ capt arb//  lol no problem  i didnt know eithr:smileyvery-happy:. if   they put it the stores, i  would have got  jipped

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 26 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

May 20, 2013

I'm not a fan on online games too but i think the added features are quite nice and useful. MMO is a huge market too and from that i'm reading around the net Sony will try to tap some of that and if it will help Sony get some profit then that's good for me.

Anyways if you don't want the feature you can completely ignore it.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 26 (274 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
889 posts

May 20, 2013

It's not like every game demands you play online with friends. What's the big deal? As for the sharing options and social stuff it's optional. Again, what's the big deal?

People will find the smallest, most trivial things to complain about these days. Personally, I think the PS4 is going to be the return of the PSone days, just not as revolutionary as the leap from 2D to 3D. It's going to be a long time before we see something like that again.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 26 (236 Views)
0 Likes