Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/06/2004
Offline
3063 posts
 

Re: I love Playstation but...

Jun 1, 2005
Not only that when they start making the Computer games exculsively for X-Box tring to make more money on there system. Got me more mad about it take look at Halo 2 if any reason why they turn it into X-Box only is because they needed the sales. Tring to Convert PC gamers into X-Box players so they can enjoy more Halo 2 addiction. I personally didn't buy X-Box just for that I rather piss on the system then buying one. but thats how I feel.



Messing with me is like playing with death.
Message 31 of 38 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/06/2004
Offline
3063 posts
 

Re: I love Playstation but...

Jun 1, 2005
Ps2nation it's always been like that, were not the red haired step child what so ever. While they release the system to Japan mostly likely because they can take care of the expenses of having to ship several untils to America giving them time to make it Americian version of the PS3 while the cash rolls so our version can be shipped of the cost what they made selling Japanese PS3's. Another reason why X-Box treats there Japans consumers is because it all started at America. So in what you saying is X-Box is treating Japan like **bleep** as well, like there red headed step child. I would becareful what you say.



Messing with me is like playing with death.
Message 32 of 38 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/16/2003
Offline
1044 posts
 

Re: I love Playstation but...

Jun 1, 2005

,
,
,Cunder wrote:
,
Ps2nation it's always been like that, were not the red haired step child what so ever. While they release the system to Japan mostly likely because they can take care of the expenses of having to ship several untils to America giving them time to make it Americian version of the PS3 while the cash rolls so our version can be shipped of the cost what they made selling Japanese PS3's. Another reason why X-Box treats there Japans consumers is because it all started at America. So in what you saying is X-Box is treating Japan like **bleep** as well, like there red headed step child. I would becareful what you say.

,
,

They have enough money to send them on the japan launch,  you think sony needs the money from the japan ps3 to begin sending them to north america lol,  I'm done with you, that's gotta be the dumbest post I have ever read, bye kid.,
Message 33 of 38 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/06/2004
Offline
3063 posts
 

Re: I love Playstation but...

Jun 1, 2005
what make you think they can handle language translations after launch of the Japanese PS3 anyways? translating Japanese to English and English to Japanese isn't an easy job what so ever. It need alot of time to make sure translations not only that the chips must be program the right as they wanted before sending there units to America. They gotta check for bugs and ect and make million units for 50 states. We are a big country if I remember we are way more bigger country then Japan.



Messing with me is like playing with death.
Message 34 of 38 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/01/2005
Offline
8944 posts
 

Re: I love Playstation but...

Jun 1, 2005

,
,
,frankk1972 wrote:
,
The PS2 was a great system.  Too many people forget that the X-box is newer, THAT and THAT ALONE is why it's more powerful.  The reverse will be true of the PS3, it's being released after the X-Box 360, so it will be more powerful.
,
 
,
It's hard for me to see how Microsoft is going to sell X-Box fans a less powerful system, since the power of the system (and halo) has been the only selling point for X-Box 1.

,
,
,

I find it kind of funny how xbox fans brag about how xbox is a better, then i think didn't xbox come out a year later!

,

Technology changes in a year! The ps3 should be better! since it is released later and also sony knows xbox360 specs it can always be tweaked to become better (like there needs to be, except for the r.a.m.)!

,

I just hate Microsoft, they just seem to cocky + plus who wants to give a billionaire more money!

,

+ Microsoft people are sellers they have to say there stuff is better that goes with any console maker or they just like to fail alot!

,

If i dont like your opinion i just laugh, if you make fun of me i just laugh....then i punch u in the face!

,
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 35 of 38 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/01/2005
Offline
8944 posts
 

Re: I love Playstation but...

Jun 1, 2005

,
,
,iLoveBoth wrote:
,
Yeah one of the reasons the 360 will do well this time is that its going to have a head start on Sony. This was the reason PS2 was so successful. They had about 9 months to themselves in the entire market so they dominated. Xbox will now have the advantage of controlling the market until PS3 is released, which will give it time to really pack some punches with its new franchises. PS3 really can not afford to under deliver this time around because they don't have the advantage of being first to the market.

,
,

Even though the xbox360 is coming out earlier, it has less games than the ps3! The ps3 is backwards compatiable, while from what i heard from xbox 360 is that they cant do backwards compatiably! something with the hardware? so i think the mass of games might make it even on release date but the true tie breaker is the graphics/power of the ps3! We have to see what will happen!
,
 
,
Can someone give me info on the xbox 360 backwards compatability, i heard they only have a few games from xbox that are compatible with the xbox360?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 36 of 38 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/16/2003
Offline
1044 posts
 

Re: I love Playstation but...

Jun 1, 2005

,
,
,Merc89 wrote:
,

,
,
,iLoveBoth wrote:
,
Yeah one of the reasons the 360 will do well this time is that its going to have a head start on Sony. This was the reason PS2 was so successful. They had about 9 months to themselves in the entire market so they dominated. Xbox will now have the advantage of controlling the market until PS3 is released, which will give it time to really pack some punches with its new franchises. PS3 really can not afford to under deliver this time around because they don't have the advantage of being first to the market.

,
,

Even though the xbox360 is coming out earlier, it has less games than the ps3! The ps3 is backwards compatiable, while from what i heard from xbox 360 is that they cant do backwards compatiably! something with the hardware? so i think the mass of games might make it even on release date but the true tie breaker is the graphics/power of the ps3! We have to see what will happen!
,
 
,
Can someone give me info on the xbox 360 backwards compatability, i heard they only have a few games from xbox that are compatible with the xbox360?

,
,
It will have backwards compatibility for the top selling xbox games,  but they also quoted as saying there main thing was to have all xbox games bc.  Also you said why give money to a billionaire,  sony is also,  but microsoft is american,  I tend to favor microsoft for the fact that it's an american company,  are you not american?  No one knows anything about the cell,  so we will have to wait and see.  But I will be picking up a 360 at launch.  U.S.A. #1
,
Message 37 of 38 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/06/2004
Offline
3063 posts
 

Re: I love Playstation but...

Jun 1, 2005
,
I can't tell ppl to go to a american brand just because there american. Of course if you see everyone here I'm sure alot of ppl are Americian. Not sure where you tring to point out on that PS2Nation racisim,calling ppl here traitors?. I choose not to support Mircrosoft cause I can buy most of there games on PC if not all but alteast some while others I wouldn't be interested in. I'm American you telling me I should go along side X-Box? just because it's made in America? For the PC gamers out there I feel sorry with Mircosoft slowly steals your good games like Halo. I was mad when they made Halo2 only for X-Box. There plan on that was hoping to sell more Systems to everyone who needs to play Halo2. If they didn't care for how much systems they were selling they wouldn't have just made it for X-Box. Honestly think I that was a desperate plea for help. And I love Halo I wasn't to happy when they made it X-box only.

Message Edited by Cunder on 05-31-2005 07:49 PM




Messing with me is like playing with death.
Message 38 of 38 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes