Jan 22 2014
By: SC-palmettopride Splicer 69 posts
Accepted Solution

I'm disappointed with my PS4

[ Edited ]
50 replies 411 views Edited Jan 22, 2014

--

(Meowstro edit: Original post was blank. I edited the title to better reflect thread content. See OP's issue posted several replies down).

Message 1 of 51 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Re: wow playstation really!!!!!!

Jan 22, 2014
Thats what im saying.... Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 51 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Jan 22, 2014

I know they have exceded my expectations as well.

Message 3 of 51 (399 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
5919 posts

Jan 22, 2014

mrdiamond666 wrote:
Thats what im saying.... Smiley Sad

What is the issue/concern, I would like help but I did reply to your last thread already btw. The OP here though doesn't detail their concern, I'm not a mind reader... but would line to help as well.

Message 4 of 51 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Jan 22, 2014
I was really looking forward to my first sony product buy since ps1. But to my dismay crapy internet game play. The headset is junk. Bought madden 25 nba 2k 14 nfs. Nfs is a crap game looks good but play is awfull. Madden and nba look great but play is same as my xbox360. Going to take it to gamestop tomorrow and trade it in for areal system xbox1. Sony had all the hype and I bought into it never again cheap **bleep** crap
Message 5 of 51 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5476 posts

Jan 22, 2014

SC-palmettopride wrote:
I was really looking forward to my first sony product buy since ps1. But to my dismay crapy internet game play. The headset is junk. Bought madden 25 nba 2k 14 nfs. Nfs is a crap game looks good but play is awfull. Madden and nba look great but play is same as my xbox360. Going to take it to gamestop tomorrow and trade it in for areal system xbox1. Sony had all the hype and I bought into it never again cheap **bleep** crap

Um, Most of the games you mentioned are available on the Xbox One as well, so, I'm really not sure what you are running from - the system, or the games.

Also, it bears mentioning thatall the games you mention by name are EA games.  You may have a different issue on your hands.

In the end, I hope that you are happy with whatever you choose to play on.  In other words, if you jump ship, just make sure it's for the right reasons. Smiley Happy

Grindhead_Jim

Message 6 of 51 (370 Views)
Fender Bender
2546 posts

Jan 22, 2014

SC-palmettopride wrote:

What makes you think Sony has anything to do with the gameplay of Madden or NBA or NFS? Your crappy internet game play is either due to the fact that you suck or your internet sucks. The PSN runs just fine I play BF4 often on it online.

Message 7 of 51 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1646 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2014

SC-palmettopride wrote:

And what makes you think the grass is greener on the other side? Ive heard some crappy things about xbox as well, like the contoller build quality being poor, the disk drive issues, kinect not being that great at hearing commnands, from what I heard Ryse is pretty repetitive, Forza is now behind a paywall (like everything else microsoft/xbox related) and DR3 isn't all that great either from what I have read and heard.

I haven't had issues with my PSN, so check to make sure its not on your end. Madden, NBA, and NFS are all cross gen platfroms, so the current gen (PS4/ONE) are only going to be a little better than their previous gen (PS3/360) counterparts, so you shouldn't have expeted much out of them in the first place, it was well known they would only be a little better. If you would have actually done research instead of just going on and listening to hype, you would have known what your were getting into.

Message 8 of 51 (343 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

Jan 22, 2014

If you are being serious OP and not sarcastic then it's really a sad day in your gaming life.

Good luck with the XB1.

I played the XB1 at a friends house the other night and it is a good system but no where near next gen, IMO.

A new console does lend itself to be next gen but in function it really is no different than the 360.

Other than UI, but even then it is so limited. For Gods sake I asked him how much space he had left on the hard drive

he had to guess, Why? It doesn't have anywhere that list the available space. The Kinnect is it really better? Hardly.

It's still the gimmick that plagued the 360. The voice commands are 50% responsive at best. What was hilarious was when we

finished playing RYSE (looks great by the way, but the play is so repetitive) he powered the system off with 3 tries of voice command.

He plugged in the controller and it turned back on. We had some drinks so this was hilarious.

But anyway make sure you research a little further EVERY category and I am sure you will stay with the Blue team.

Besides the Exclusives that are lined up for the PS4 will truly separate the systems. You will see Sony pull further ahead

especially by 2015. Do I have a crystal ball, no.

But with Outlast, The Order 1886, Deep Down, Uncharted ETC......... The Blue horse will get way ahead.

In conclusion it is your money, do what you feel is right after all it is your choice.

Anyway good luck.

Courage is saddling up, even though your scared to death.

Atari 2600, ColecoVision, NES, Genesis, Saturn, Sega CD, PS1, PS2, PS3 (2), DS, PSP, 360, PS4, VITA
Message 9 of 51 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Jan 22, 2014

Don't go to Gamestop, go to your internet provider.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 10 of 51 (300 Views)