Highlighted
Aug 03 2010
By: SpecterMk23 Fender Bender 3948 posts

I'm not buying PS+ again

33 replies 64 views Edited Aug 3, 2010

Way to little content for the price. Auto downloads every 48 hours instead of every 24, content updates every other week instead of every week, and even then you get barely anything. Just all the crap nobody buys.

Plus alot of the stuff is still overpriced. Like the Resistance 2 DLC, that game is like 2 YEARS OLD, give it to us free, cheap asses. 

THANK GOD I only bought the 3 month subscription, because this is a complete rip off. Sony yet again fails to deliver...

Message 1 of 34 (64 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

Re: I'm not buying PS+ again

Aug 3, 2010

I'm hoping it gets better by the end of the year or next year. These first months aren't looking too good.

Message 2 of 34 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
464 posts

Aug 3, 2010

ps+ isnt for everone which is y its optional. i like plus and will buy it again...but i agree i dont like this every other week thing, even a theme or some avatars are better..

Photobucket
Message 3 of 34 (64 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1038 posts

Aug 3, 2010

Let me get some Kleenex for you.

Message 4 of 34 (64 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Aug 3, 2010

now i love my psn+ very much. that's why i bought it the first day! to be honest plus is still early in its lifespan and i bought it hoping that finally sony have decided to fight and really battle with xbox live. i honestly thought that sony would have offered more to subscribers since live is really hot in terms of presentation and content. mind you, live does not give you much free stuff like plus does. but the free stuff that i've gotten from psn+ are not all that great since wipeout HD. on top of all that we are getting lots of old games that ppl don't really care about. now if sony really wanted to get ppl to subscribe to plus they should make it irresistable and juicy for ppl. give us more current stufff. much more discounts on most or all psn items, more features for the ps3. make ppl feel like they're missing out on something. you have to try much harder if you intend to compete with xbox live. to make things worse it started as a weekly update and now it's going to be bi-weekly. to me that's regressing and not progressing. i'm still hoping that you guys at sony make it much more worthwhile to have plus cuz right now the novelty is wearing off.

Message 5 of 34 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4223 posts

Aug 3, 2010

gettinmoney662 wrote:

Let me get some Kleenex for you.

LMAO

Message 6 of 34 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Aug 3, 2010

Finaldeath1689 wrote:

I am 21 ears old

How long is an Ear? Is that a measurement of corn?

Message 7 of 34 (64 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Aug 4, 2010
Playstation Plus has always been an average service. It's not terrible but it isn't amazing either. It's only for those who have the extra money and are frequent buyers of the Playstation Store. Value wise, you aren't being ripped off.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 8 of 34 (64 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1038 posts

Aug 4, 2010

ScreamAimFire999 wrote:
Playstation Plus has always been an average service. It's not terrible but it isn't amazing either. It's only for those who have the extra money and are frequent buyers of the Playstation Store. Value wise, you aren't being ripped off.

Yeah, it always has been, throughout its entire, extensive history of six weeks.

Message 9 of 34 (64 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Aug 4, 2010
That's right.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 10 of 34 (64 Views)
0 Likes