Fender Bender
2981 posts

Re: I'm not buying PS+ again

Aug 10, 2010

SpecterMk23 wrote:

Way to little content for the price. Auto downloads every 48 hours instead of every 24, content updates every other week instead of every week, and even then you get barely anything. Just all the crap nobody buys.

Plus alot of the stuff is still overpriced. Like the Resistance 2 DLC, that game is like 2 YEARS OLD, give it to us free, cheap asses. 

THANK GOD I only bought the 3 month subscription, because this is a complete rip off. Sony yet again fails to deliver...

i kind of see your point.but to fair lets examine this.should the R2 dlc be free?maybe but leave us not to forget Insomiac isnt a first party dev,so thats something they have to pay them too.it is old but i can why they dont give it away free.now there are 52 weeks in a year.that means 52 weeks of updates.now that is ALOT of content to put out..i felt the same way u did.the kind of plus stuff does seem to be dwindling,but remembr this is onlythe 3rd week plus has been out.again i see room for improvement,but i think we have been coming down to hard.they give us 3 months free and its not even at the halfway point.arent we judging a bit prematurely?give it a minute.even if u only bought the 3 month plan your only 1/3 thru the subscription.

Down '74 the Getaway!!!
Message 31 of 34 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2551 posts

Aug 10, 2010

Yet again fails to deliver??? OK,..lets examine this statement. Iv'e been purchacing PS products since day one. Yet again,...rediculous. This is primarily a beta and if you didnt want to take a chance,...you shouldn't have.  i have no affiliation with Sony but I do have loyalty and money. Don't purchase things you are unsure of unless you have money to waste.

Message 32 of 34 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Aug 10, 2010

1 month out of 15 months and i personally am pretty satisfied.

It is still way to early for people to start claiming that Plus is a rip off.

When the first 15 months are half way over, then people have the right to start calling plus a fail, until then, you have no grounds to start calling it a fail. (which by that time im sure almost everyone will be fully satisfied)

However, the only people who are likely complaining are the people who shouldn't have Plus to begin with. (kids)

I am 21 years old and spent $50 of my own money on the 15 month package and i am already fully satisfied with Plus, and it can only get better.

The only minor thing i am a little bummed about is that i just bought Fat Princess a few weeks ago and it is discounted next week, but that is only a small discount and i can live with it since the game is well worth the full price.

Message 33 of 34 (15 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2981 posts

Aug 12, 2010

it was a bit lackluster,but like i said im gonna wait til next year to make judgement,right now its eh.....

Down '74 the Getaway!!!
Message 34 of 34 (15 Views)
0 Likes