Wastelander
811 posts

Re: I'm putting my PS4 back in the box

Jun 12, 2014

So goodbye for now PS4.  I'll still run my trusty PS3 and PS2 until better times, should they ever come around.  

Enjoy the time spent with old friends and I hope that someday the PS4 receives some titles that get your excited. Game on!

Please, no blank friend requests - let me know who you are!

Playstation MVP Terms & Conditions
Message 11 of 143 (336 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Jun 12, 2014
You're really showing that PS4 who's boss.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 12 of 143 (332 Views)
Fender Bender
3028 posts

Jun 12, 2014
Same boat bud. My wife was talking about how great these new bras are at a store she likes. I went and picked one up and what do you know, I have no breasts to put it on. Back in the bag for this one.
Message 13 of 143 (331 Views)
Fender Bender
3686 posts

Jun 12, 2014

shadoefax wrote:

With absolutely nothing to offer me that is appealing, I'm going to say Goodbye to my PS4 for a while.  

I took a look at the game lineup announcements at E3, and the only game I seen that actually interested me was Little Big Planet 3.  The forecasted release date for that game is next March, and that's a long way away.  The other games coming out this fall have no appeal to me whatsoever.  I'm not into survival, shooters, point and shoot, war, or anything else they have to offer.  

Indie Games are not why I got a PS4.  I have an old Atari that works perfectly well stashed away in my closet with more than 30 games if I want to play old retro's.  I did not purchase a PS4 to play those games again.  

So goodbye for now PS4.  I'll still run my trusty PS3 and PS2 until better times, should they ever come around.  

removed games/platforms added: feedback/ideas to learn more about labels please see here. Thanks! GuardianBelle

I'm pretty sure they said LBP3 will be out THIS November. In the mean time, I suggest giving some of the Indie games a try. Even though that may not be the reason you bought your PS4, many of the Indies are very well made and a lot of fun. Stick It to the Man, Pixel Junk Shooter and Resogun are 3 of my favorites. The best part is that they are/were free. Also give Rayman Legends a try. It has tons of replay value and is a lot of fun. Happy gaming!

Message 14 of 143 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6163 posts

Jun 12, 2014

Amnalehu wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

With absolutely nothing to offer me that is appealing, I'm going to say Goodbye to my PS4 for a while.  

I took a look at the game lineup announcements at E3, and the only game I seen that actually interested me was Little Big Planet 3.  The forecasted release date for that game is next March, and that's a long way away.  The other games coming out this fall have no appeal to me whatsoever.  I'm not into survival, shooters, point and shoot, war, or anything else they have to offer.  

Indie Games are not why I got a PS4.  I have an old Atari that works perfectly well stashed away in my closet with more than 30 games if I want to play old retro's.  I did not purchase a PS4 to play those games again.  

removed games/platforms added: feedback/ideas to learn more about labels please see here. Thanks! GuardianBelle

I'm pretty sure they said LBP3 will be out THIS November. In the mean time, I suggest giving some of the Indie games a try. Even though that may not be the reason you bought your PS4, many of the Indies are very well made and a lot of fun. Stick It to the Man, Pixel Junk Shooter and Resogun are 3 of my favorites. The best part is that they are/were free. Also give Rayman Legends a try. It has tons of replay value and is a lot of fun. Happy gaming!

If I could find a halfway decent Indie to play, I would.  I have tried Trine 2, and its okay, but I need more selection.  Resogun is not my thing,  sp I'll have to keep looking. 

Message 15 of 143 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6163 posts

Jun 12, 2014

X-CrimsonDeath-X wrote:

so your threw money away on a ps4  KNOWING  no good games were out yet........you must be new to gaming

30+ years is 'new' to gaming..? 

Ok.. 

Message 16 of 143 (325 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6163 posts

Jun 12, 2014

DrivetrainShane wrote:

I hope something comes out sooner than later that interests your tast in games. I know I'm looking forward to The Last of Us: Remastered, LittleBigPlanet 3, and Drive Club for 2014.

I'd be happy with a new Crash Bandicoot for the PS4 and FF 0

Message 17 of 143 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6163 posts

Jun 12, 2014

Blazeking wrote:

Whatever bro.... I'm about to get down in the Battlefield beta. As a matter of fact, why don't you just sell your PS4 to me so I can give it to my younger brother? Maybe then we'll stop seeing these posts (probably not).

I have every console I have ever owned.  Regardless to the value, meaning that old Atari isn't worth much these days, I keep my consoles and games regardless.  That's how I am.  

Message 18 of 143 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6163 posts

Jun 12, 2014

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

X-CrimsonDeath-X wrote:

so your threw money away on a ps4  KNOWING  no good games were out yet........you must be new to gaming

Given the OP's stated interest in games you'd think that not buying a release console would be a no brainer. It gets old having to listen to these types complain about somethoing that has been a normal part of console releases. So put it in the box and please spare us the drama related posts. 

Snatch back your brain Zombie

Snatch it back and hold it! 

Message 19 of 143 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
255 posts

Jun 12, 2014

I wouldnt say all indie games are retro... a ton that have come out have been really unique! Some of those indie titles top AAAs!

Message 20 of 143 (309 Views)