299 posts

Re: THE ALL-NEW DAISENRYAKU PERFECT HD INFORMATION THREAD

Feb 10, 2014

Folgore88 wrote:

Neoprime666 wrote:

Folgore88 wrote:

Neoprime666 wrote:

Update:

1. There's 21 normal factions in the game they include Japan, USA, Russia, Germany, Great Britan, France, Italy, Sweden, Israel, India, China, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Spain, Turkey, Taiwan, Jordan, what appears to be Afghanastan?, Syria, and Pakistan, 3 extra factions which are Fantasy, Sci-Fi, and Ancient factions that don't offer much.

2. Yes there's big time gimping going as usual.

3. There is no next-gen type units(CGX, S-400, M1A3, T-99, Altay, etc...), so you probably have to create them.

4. NO ONLINE MULTIPLAYER!, Yep you heard it, I can't play online anyway since I'm not from Japan(you actually have to be from there), but there's always a process/menu in which that tells you see the online multiplayer but in this game there isn't any, theres only play & edit mode only. You however can play offline multiplayer up to 8 players.

5. The game can get choppy or slow down sometime.

6. Haven't tried the map editor much, but have messed with the Production Type & Weapon editors, already create the USSR and T-80UM/UK, and T72B MBT's.

That's all for now, it's a great game but do understand the low scores it got.

Thank you for the update Neoprime666!

Quick question... how is the gameplay? Can you tweak the game paramenter and such?

Low score? Today unless the game have some ubber looking graphics the game will get a 50% lower score anyway!!!!!

So think about a game with hex map and little tank icons... will get a 1 out of 10!!!!!

What do you men by game parameter, you can almost change anything but stuff like having 120/125 mm gun fire at a range of 2 is impossible for some reason, and no it isn't the graphics that hold the game back, it's no multiplayer, offline lagging, the lack of options with the editors, no next gen units, and the gimping, but overall it's still a great game.

Neo, what I mean is: when you start a game, lets say Human vs CPU, can you change the parameter of the game like turns to play, Money, Fuel, Difficulty of the CPU, Nations... stuff like this! Smiley Wink

Yes, but I am having trouble on how to start up a map(so I can't give you a full picture).

Message 41 of 154 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Re: THE ALL-NEW DAISENRYAKU PERFECT HD INFORMATION THREAD

Feb 10, 2014

@Neoprime666,

Try examining the Match setup screen (the one where you assign countries, funds, etc.) side-by-side with DSP 3.0's (if you have a PC conveniently near your TV); the layout may be very similar if not exactly the same.  What clued me in regarding the Rules Editor and some other things was simply close scrutiny of the screens compared against Jack Power (MasterSamurai's) English-overlaid screen captures from DSP 3.0.

Hey, it's worth a try, right?  Hope this helps!  Smiley Happy

Adamantine

DAISENRYAKU PERFECT HD Suggestion Thread and Information Page:

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3416427

Come by and visit and add your voice of support to bring this awesome strategy title to North America!!!
Message 42 of 154 (408 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: [INFO] Daisenryaku Perfect HD

Feb 11, 2014

Wow. Had no idea this was still around after 3 years (I kind of lost hope that it was ever going to come out). Glad to see that the game was released in Japan; hopefully North America will see a version released as well.

Message 43 of 154 (397 Views)
Wastelander
633 posts

Feb 11, 2014

Welcome to the community, Major421; we're glad to have you aboard!

M109A6 Paladin

Come by and visit and add your voice of support to bring this awesome strategy title to North America!!!
Message 44 of 154 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Feb 11, 2014

Well here's something unexpected; a newcomer to the forum, but it is a welcome event none the less.

On the other hand; SSA had all this time to make the game and it doesn't even have 1 vs 1 online play, doesn't have next gen weaponry and it suffers from slowdowns during battle cinematic.  At least in this day and age these could be only temporary problems thanks to the online patches that are for all intents and purposes standard issue with games these days.

Message 45 of 154 (388 Views)
Wastelander
633 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 11, 2014

Don't worry, cnlbenmc; I plan on writing a detailed review about DSP HD's strengths and weaknesses as soon as I get my copy (if GameBaz will ever ship the thing out...ARRGHH!).  And it'll include a plea to the entire gaming industry to start treating fan communities and serious hobbyists who appreciate non-"AAA" gametypes a lot better.

I already have the feeling based upon Neoprime666's statements so far that my review won't give a "Perfect" score...and where necessary I'll suggest exactly HOW to address any issues.  In the meantime, to any developers who may be reading this, how's about developing some military turn-based Strategy games and SRPGs for a change?  Our money's as good as anyone else's.

AH-1 Cobra

Message 46 of 154 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Feb 12, 2014

I've had a "life event" come up this afternoon; I'm expecting to be moving within a couple of weeks.  So for the time being I've had to cancel my order for DSP HD until after I've gotten settled into the new digs.  I apologize for the extra wait for more information; I've been chomping at the bit to get my hands on the game and start sharing everything I can.  Rest assured I will re-order and then do so at the earliest opportunity; in the meantime any of you who may have imported DSP HD please feel free to share any thoughts, insights, or information about it.

Thanks for your patience as I scramble to get a LOT of stuff done in a small amount of time.

F-22 Raptor

Message 47 of 154 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Feb 13, 2014

AtlanteanMan wrote:

I've had a "life event" come up this afternoon; I'm expecting to be moving within a couple of weeks.  So for the time being I've had to cancel my order for DSP HD until after I've gotten settled into the new digs.  I apologize for the extra wait for more information; I've been chomping at the bit to get my hands on the game and start sharing everything I can.  Rest assured I will re-order and then do so at the earliest opportunity; in the meantime any of you who may have imported DSP HD please feel free to share any thoughts, insights, or information about it.

Thanks for your patience as I scramble to get a LOT of stuff done in a small amount of time.

F-22 Raptor

Sorry about you not getting your game, hope the moving to a new area goes well, I'll try to put more info but don't expect much especially from the map editor.

Message 48 of 154 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Feb 14, 2014

Woah the forum format looks really different now!

When did this happen?!

Message 49 of 154 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Feb 14, 2014

A few days ago, cnlbenmc.  It definitely makes an aesthetic difference, but I also like the practicality of being able to see when there have been new posts/views.

AH-1 Cobra

Message 50 of 154 (295 Views)
0 Likes