Ghost of Sparta
12642 posts

Re: [INFO] Destiny

Jun 29, 2014

glaciusx25 wrote:
Well if EXP growth is anything like it was in the alpha, it would take just 2-3 days of play to max out at 20

Sad. If I put 18 hours in 2 days my guess is I will hit max level. Then there is multiplayer is my guess to keep players busy. The hole 1 shot shotgun halo style multiplayer was growing old in the alpha. Prolly put in horde mode which why play if my level cap is maxed out then prolly domination type game and capture the flag. That is the "end game fun that awaits" is my guess. I just canceled my pre order thanks again for that link. IDK how I over read that point now I cant wait to see if the game is built around hype and that's it or will it be fun like they say even though max level is 20.

Good God this is why transformers sucked only went to wave 15 on escalation now with this max level 20 **bleep** is gaming coming to?

Message 90 of 612 (1,297 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Jun 29, 2014

If the max level is indeed 20, that is hugely disappointing. What's the point in having all these planets (content) if by the time you reach the second planet, you're already max level?

Message 91 of 612 (1,287 Views)
MVP Support
13615 posts

Jun 30, 2014

RealLoganP wrote:

If the max level is indeed 20, that is hugely disappointing. What's the point in having all these planets (content) if by the time you reach the second planet, you're already max level?

It means the game will be entirely LOOT based.

Which means its LUCK based.

Either that, or everyone will eventually get the "best" gear and then everyone is the same. I noticed in the Alpha there was a store selling "Legendary" equipment for level 20's. It looked pretty simple to get the stuff needed to unlock/buy it.

Which means, it's pointless.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 94 of 612 (1,257 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Destiny

Jul 1, 2014

Destiny although always an online game will be amazing. 

Better though since I got a lot of friends to play on. 

If anyones looking for a good clan to join in for Destiny feel free to join the Vanguardians.

http://vanguardians.enjin.com/

and Add me if youd like as well. 

PSN: ShadowAngeru

Message 95 of 612 (1,191 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6031 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2014

fostermacation wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:
Well if EXP growth is anything like it was in the alpha, it would take just 2-3 days of play to max out at 20

Sad. If I put 18 hours in 2 days my guess is I will hit max level. Then there is multiplayer is my guess to keep players busy. The hole 1 shot shotgun halo style multiplayer was growing old in the alpha. Prolly put in horde mode which why play if my level cap is maxed out then prolly domination type game and capture the flag. That is the "end game fun that awaits" is my guess. I just canceled my pre order thanks again for that link. IDK how I over read that point now I cant wait to see if the game is built around hype and that's it or will it be fun like they say even though max level is 20.

Good God this is why transformers sucked only went to wave 15 on escalation now with this max level 20 **bleep** is gaming coming to?

Message 96 of 612 (1,171 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12642 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2014

da1writer wrote:

fostermacation wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

In m opinion hell no nope nope nope this is ment to suck you in. I canceled my pre order if I were you do not buy this till a month into it and see how people feel about this. It is possible that the alpha was crap and the beta maybe or the full game will be great but wait I urge you to wait. I think games only for the PS4 will be pure epic. Remember my post that I was dead wrong or dead right. If the game is good after 1 month to us ps4 user ok but this just seems like a halo cash for grab move of a game.

Message 97 of 612 (1,167 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4718 posts

Jul 2, 2014

https://twitter.com/UrkMcGurk/status/483272447660396544

We don't know by how much, but leveling up was accelerated in the alpha. 

Message 98 of 612 (1,152 Views)
MVP Support
6031 posts

Jul 2, 2014
Still going to buy it no matter what! After talking to the Devs at E3, doing research on the game due to the updated Info thread here soon, Game is going to be epic and suck you or anyone in immensely! Fears on the level cap is unfounded and was told it was accelerated for the Alpha. It's a Bungie Game too, so I expect the game to be awesome and fun no matter what. Not going to base my purchase on a level cap fear - it was fun when I played it, my friends are getting it, no brainer buy on Day 1. The game is going to be a guaranteed success, especially since it will be on multiple platforms.
Message 99 of 612 (1,143 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8032 posts

Jul 2, 2014
It actually was not possible for the Alpha to be crap as the Alpha was not crap...
Hey That Chris signature
Message 100 of 612 (1,131 Views)