Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
MVP Support
8281 posts

Re: Destiny: Limited Edition No Pick Up @ Store???

Jul 12, 2014

MercWithAMouth4W wrote:

I go to pre-order the Destiny: Limited Edition on GameStop and they have no Pick Up @ Store!!! I always pick my games up @ the store so I can play day 1, but it wont let me this time. The standard can but not the other Editions :smileysad: Is this happening to you too???

My guess is that your local store is sold out.  Not much you can do other than to wait for the shipment to come from their warehouse.  You might try calling back to your store as the release date approaches to see if they have any preorder cancellations (which may happen since some people are only pre-ordering to get the beta code).  Or try other stores in your area (I don't know about some areas, but I have 6 Gamestops within about 20 minutes of home).

I managed to snag the last PS4 LE copy at my store (Ghost Edition sold out day one it was available for preorder).

Unlike some Limited Editions...  the Destiny Limited edition really is limited.  Each store is getting only so many copies, and once they are gone, they are gone.  Hello, ebay.

Message 141 of 534 (427 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8902 posts

Jul 12, 2014

MercWithAMouth4W wrote:

I go to pre-order the Destiny: Limited Edition on GameStop and they have no Pick Up @ Store!!! I always pick my games up @ the store so I can play day 1, but it wont let me this time. The standard can but not the other Editions :smileysad: Is this happening to you too???

Mod Edit: Merged similar topics. Want to learn more about Forum Rules of Conduct? Click here. Enjoy! -Super_Nova2k13

Dont sweat it man. I got to wait till 15th to get my Ghost edition from Walmart.

Message 142 of 534 (411 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Few questions about Destiny

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2014

I bought Destiny awhile ago and then they put Digital gaurdian edition out on psn so basically I upgraded. So does the Digital gaurdian edition come with the first two expansion or do I have to buy the season pass?

Also will PSN give me a message on my yahoo or on my actually psn account for Beta access?

Mod Edit: Merged similar topics. Want to learn more about Forum Rules of Conduct? Click here. Enjoy! -Super_Nova2k13

Message 143 of 534 (441 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8281 posts

Re: Few questions about Destiny

Jul 13, 2014

The Digital Guardian Edition includes the Expansion Pass, so you are good there.

Once the beta starts, you will be sent a PSN message with a direct link to download the Beta.  You'll also want to head over to bungie.net and link your PSN ID with a Bungie profile (which basically involves just logging on to your PSN account through the Bungie page and creating a bungie name).

Message 144 of 534 (433 Views)
First Son
29 posts

Jul 13, 2014

I'm pretty sure I'm already linked. Since I did link my account already to bungie awhile back.But I couldn't put in beta code because PlayStation hasn't sent them out

Message 145 of 534 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4511 posts

Jul 13, 2014
Message 146 of 534 (417 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8281 posts

Jul 13, 2014

LazyMemories wrote:

I'm pretty sure I'm already linked. Since I did link my account already to bungie awhile back.But I couldn't put in beta code because PlayStation hasn't sent them out

You should be good to go, then.  There is nothing else to do until you get the link from PSN to download the beta, which you won't get until the 17th.  Unfortunately, there is no preload for the beta, which means that first day is going to be a mess.

Message 147 of 534 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3366 posts

Jul 14, 2014

Images of the PlayStation exclusive Destiny content. 

https://imgur.com/a/TlUCE

Message 148 of 534 (380 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4696 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2014

For those who are wondering, here is how the Beta Codes will be handled. 

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/07/13/destiny-beta-codes-will-be-delivered-by-e-mail-surprises-and-...

"While we have to wait for the day in which Destiny‘s beta will begin (the 17th for PlayStation platforms), looks like we won’t have to frantically refresh our account page for those download keys as initially indicated by the message received when selecting our platforms, asBungie will also send the codes by mail.

If you’ve selected your console for the Destiny Beta, you’ll receive email with your download tokens when the games begin on that platform.

Download keys for the Destiny Beta will be emailed or found on your http://Bungie.net profile page on the start date for your console.

Bungie also specified that those that pre-ordered on PSN will instead receive a mail or a PSN message on July 17th explaining exactly how the participation to the beta will work.

Finally, the studio clarified that the beta will bring surprises and rewards to all who play, regardless of their platform of choice, as some were starting to suspect that PlayStation owners would receive preferential treatment due to the promotional deal between Activision and Sony."

Message 149 of 534 (359 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Destiny Digital Pre-order Complications

Jul 14, 2014

Hey guys, I'm really excited about Destiny and all it has to offer and such. This is really the first beta that im ever going to experience because normally I have bad luck with this sort of stuff. I pre-oreder the game at about mid June, and ever since then I've been reading about how I'm going to get a beta code and all thtat jazz. But aparrently we don't get beta codes and we get to dive right into the beta, no questions aksed. Recently, I've been hearing about people being able to preload their destiny beta so their ready to go on July 17th, but my beta still hasn't even shown up in my library yet. Can someone please give me a clear answer as to what I did wrong, or can someone clarify so i can put my worries to rest. I would appriciate it so much! Thank you!

Message 150 of 534 (445 Views)
0 Likes