Reply
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/24/2007
Offline
315 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes/The Phantom Pain

Feb 17, 2014

If that bundle came with this, then I say its worth it.

1390922041_172317.172318.172319.172320_74_.jpg

Message 1491 of 5,640 (492 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/14/2004
Offline
5089 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes/The Phantom Pain

Feb 17, 2014

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

So apparently coming out of that Bootcamp, there is no cardboard box in GZ. Smiley Mad


inb4 Norp


http://media.giphy.com/media/uzS6trKIqo8mI/giphy.gif

 photo NorphSig.png

"Postman Pat has a black and white cat, what does Big Boss have? NOTHING! THATS WHAT! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TWO FUNCTIONAL EYES LIKE PAT. OR A VAN!" - F0X
Message 1492 of 5,640 (506 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/04/2009
Offline
3877 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes/The Phantom Pain

Feb 17, 2014
Way off-topic.

Emma Watson is retiring from the film industry.
 photo Big-Boss-and-DD-Banner_zpsadb52d17.jpg
Message 1493 of 5,640 (502 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Online
34138 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes/The Phantom Pain

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2014

VR_F0X wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

So apparently coming out of that Bootcamp, there is no cardboard box in GZ. Smiley Mad


Clint


AND THEY EXPECT $40 FOR THIS THING! DOESN'T HAVE A CARDBOARD BOX! IT ISN'T A REAL MGS GAME!11

 

Seriously though, it is sad that Kojima wants to dial back on the quirky things in MGS. I mean he has said before that he wanted to get rid of the punctuation marks completely

 

Also, I doubt any of you have been doing it but don't read the Game Informer stuff, one of the most recent articles had a sort of spoiler in it. Smiley Mad


he probably pulled the boxes so TPP will be even more awesome compared to GZ.

 

also, heres some nifty screens showing the PS3 and PS4 versions.

PS3 looks like dog vomit. that nasty waxy looking wet dirt.

 

also also, the MGS PS4 is pretty ugly. it reminds me of a trophy.

shame they couldnt do better, but thats probably because Sony couldnt custom make any systems currently.

BgqYByDCQAEZ8qJ.jpg large.jpg

Bgqrm5TCYAAqGZJ.jpg large.jpg


Message 1494 of 5,640 (496 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/14/2004
Offline
5089 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes/The Phantom Pain

Feb 17, 2014

WillyMGS wrote:
Way off-topic.

Emma Watson is retiring from the film industry.

Yeah, we discussed it and decided it would be the best thing to do for our relationship. We'll see how it goes.

 photo NorphSig.png

"Postman Pat has a black and white cat, what does Big Boss have? NOTHING! THATS WHAT! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TWO FUNCTIONAL EYES LIKE PAT. OR A VAN!" - F0X
Message 1495 of 5,640 (486 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Online
34138 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes/The Phantom Pain

Feb 17, 2014

I_Dsev wrote:

WillyMGS wrote:
Way off-topic.

Emma Watson is retiring from the film industry.

Yeah, we discussed it and decided it would be the best thing to do for our relationship. We'll see how it goes.


talking to your giant wall collage of pictures doesnt count.


Message 1496 of 5,640 (507 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/31/2005
Offline
8661 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes/The Phantom Pain

Feb 17, 2014

MGS_FATMAN wrote:

If that bundle came with this, then I say its worth it.

1390922041_172317.172318.172319.172320_74_.jpg


They would both match with how ugly they are at least. Smiley Mad

Message 1497 of 5,640 (501 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/14/2004
Offline
5089 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes/The Phantom Pain

Feb 17, 2014

the_original_se wrote:

I_Dsev wrote:

WillyMGS wrote:
Way off-topic.

Emma Watson is retiring from the film industry.

Yeah, we discussed it and decided it would be the best thing to do for our relationship. We'll see how it goes.


talking to your giant wall collage of pictures doesnt count.


Lol, you're off the wedding list. **bleep** you, SE.

 photo NorphSig.png

"Postman Pat has a black and white cat, what does Big Boss have? NOTHING! THATS WHAT! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TWO FUNCTIONAL EYES LIKE PAT. OR A VAN!" - F0X
Message 1498 of 5,640 (487 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/20/2008
Offline
7393 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes/The Phantom Pain

Feb 17, 2014

GUESS THERE AREN'T AS MANY PERKS TO BEING A WALLFLOWER AS WE ALL THOUGHT HUH

 

1345866249099.jpg

Message 1499 of 5,640 (466 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Online
34138 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes/The Phantom Pain

Feb 18, 2014

I_Dsev wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

I_Dsev wrote:

WillyMGS wrote:
Way off-topic.

Emma Watson is retiring from the film industry.

Yeah, we discussed it and decided it would be the best thing to do for our relationship. We'll see how it goes.


talking to your giant wall collage of pictures doesnt count.


Lol, you're off the wedding list. **bleep** you, SE.


aw come on, you know you love me.

 

f4f.gif


Message 1500 of 5,640 (460 Views)
Reply
0 Likes