Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/27/2007
Offline
8703 posts
 

Re: Ground Zeros / Phantom Pain MGSV Unlocks

May 6, 2014

SergeantVincent wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

I'm unbanned.


How were you banned this tiem Nelson Vincent?


Were you not here when I went off on the mods with my **bleep** the police pictures after they deleted like 10 pages because "m-mah family topics"?


Oh that. Yeah I don't get it. We're allowed to talk about rape and watch the stomach of a girl get ripped open, but don't say bad words because apparently there are children on this website.

 

But you have to ask yourself: Are those children here with their parents permission? That could blow the whole thing wide open.


Yes. Actually they customize your ban messages now. Whoever banned me said something close to "even though the game is rated M, this forum is family friendly and needs to be treated as such". 

 

It's pretty crazy man, you can't do jack **bleep** when you're banned anymore. No PMs, no reading the home page, nothing. Hell, I couldn't even log out.


Just inconvenient enough to know it's Sony.

Take back the future
Message 2541 of 5,633 (401 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/27/2007
Offline
8703 posts
 

Re: Ground Zeros / Phantom Pain MGSV Unlocks

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2014

Speaking of inconvenience, I wrote the third and FINAL entry of my Ground Zeroes: The first non-Metal Gear Metal Gear series on my blog. So now I will use my mad legit title card I whipped up to link you straight to it.

 

 

Quite frankly, I think it's my best one yet. I bet I'll get an award for this or something. I'm breaking ground with this post. It may even be retweeted by Kojima or something.

Take back the future
Message 2542 of 5,633 (374 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/20/2008
Offline
7393 posts
 

Re: Ground Zeros / Phantom Pain MGSV Unlocks

May 6, 2014

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

Speaking of inconvenience, I wrote the third and FINAL entry of my Ground Zeroes: The first non-Metal Gear Metal Gear series on my blog. So now I will use my mad legit title card I whipped up to link you straight to it.

 

 

Quite frankly, I think it's my best one yet. I bet I'll get an award for this or something. I'm breaking ground with this post. It may even be retweeted by Kojima or something.


Oh God, that little comic. I honestly didn't see Fox in the first few panels. I'm crying.

 

 

Message 2543 of 5,633 (365 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/31/2005
Offline
8661 posts
 

Re: Ground Zeros / Phantom Pain MGSV Unlocks

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2014

SergeantVincent wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

I'm unbanned.


How were you banned this tiem Nelson Vincent?


Were you not here when I went off on the mods with my **bleep** the police pictures after they deleted like 10 pages because "m-mah family topics"?


Eh, you sort of deserved it. I saw that post, it was pretty cringeworthy. It was like a 12 year old learning the word **bleep** for the first time.

 

@Willy

 

The Gotham trailer actually looked pretty good, looked a hell of a lot better than I expected it to turn out.

 

@Ryan

 

Words that Ki. Smiley Mad

Message 2544 of 5,633 (361 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/14/2004
Offline
5089 posts
 

Re: Ground Zeros / Phantom Pain MGSV Unlocks

May 6, 2014

http://media2.giphy.com/media/3qOnU09t7H3WM/200.gif

 

http://media1.giphy.com/media/89E9UBMjqGo0M/200.gif

 

Didn't even realise you had gone Vincent!

 

AWWWW RYAN MATE LAST DAYS OF FOXHOUND DA BEST. Used to read that all the time, I heard he was going to continue it but he never got round to it.

 

By the way guys, does anyone know about computers? A friend of a friend is selling his computer for £150 (about $254) the specs are:

 

AMD Athlon(tm) 5000

Dual-Cire Processor (2 CPUs)

~2.2GHz

4096MB RAM

Windows 8 and 7

Sapphire 5770

Foxconn A6VMX

200GB and 500GB HDD

LG DVD DL RW

19" Monitor

Razer keyboard and gaming mouse

Speakers.

 

Like the one thing I understand in all of that is 'speakers'. Is this worth it? I'm not need because I have a laptop etc.

 photo NorphSig.png

"Postman Pat has a black and white cat, what does Big Boss have? NOTHING! THATS WHAT! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TWO FUNCTIONAL EYES LIKE PAT. OR A VAN!" - F0X
Message 2545 of 5,633 (344 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/20/2008
Offline
7393 posts
 

Re: Ground Zeros / Phantom Pain MGSV Unlocks

May 6, 2014

I_Dsev wrote:

By the way guys, does anyone know about computers? A friend of a friend is selling his computer for £150 (about $254) the specs are:

 

AMD Athlon(tm) 5000

Dual-Cire Processor (2 CPUs)

~2.2GHz

4096MB RAM

Windows 8 and 7

Sapphire 5770

Foxconn A6VMX

200GB and 500GB HDD

LG DVD DL RW

19" Monitor

Razer keyboard and gaming mouse

Speakers.

 

Like the one thing I understand in all of that is 'speakers'. Is this worth it? I'm not need because I have a laptop etc.


I'd hop on that mang. Even if you don't really "need" it, for $250 that's pretty much a steal.

Message 2546 of 5,633 (334 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/14/2004
Offline
5089 posts
 

Re: Ground Zeros / Phantom Pain MGSV Unlocks

May 6, 2014

SergeantVincent wrote:

I_Dsev wrote:

By the way guys, does anyone know about computers? A friend of a friend is selling his computer for £150 (about $254) the specs are:

 

AMD Athlon(tm) 5000

Dual-Cire Processor (2 CPUs)

~2.2GHz

4096MB RAM

Windows 8 and 7

Sapphire 5770

Foxconn A6VMX

200GB and 500GB HDD

LG DVD DL RW

19" Monitor

Razer keyboard and gaming mouse

Speakers.

 

Like the one thing I understand in all of that is 'speakers'. Is this worth it? I'm not need because I have a laptop etc.


I'd hop on that mang. Even if you don't really "need" it, for $250 that's pretty much a steal.


Cool, will check it out, I'm a bit weary because I don't know the guy and I don't know what condition it would be in. Plus I don't know what's good or bad. Thanks for replying though.

 photo NorphSig.png

"Postman Pat has a black and white cat, what does Big Boss have? NOTHING! THATS WHAT! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TWO FUNCTIONAL EYES LIKE PAT. OR A VAN!" - F0X
Message 2547 of 5,633 (326 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Online
34136 posts
 

Re: Ground Zeros / Phantom Pain MGSV Unlocks

May 6, 2014

awww, so cute.

 

BmzIx6ICIAEe6ON.jpg large.jpg


Message 2548 of 5,633 (316 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/27/2007
Offline
8703 posts
 

Re: Ground Zeros / Phantom Pain MGSV Unlocks

May 7, 2014

The new Last Of Us Multiplayer DLC is actually pretty great. The new perks add in a lot in the way of gameplay, like the new perk that allows grenades to explode almost instantly. So now you can actually get kills with the things!

 

New maps are great as well. I'm almost certain they got a new map designer because these new maps share none of the qualities of the old ones which were: Two long corridors on both sides of the map with random rooms placed about. Nope, these new maps don't fiddle around. Wharf, for example has multiple levels that you can explore. You can climb up to some highground or go down to the wharf and explore the ships. There's a lot of new angles for enemies to come at you to keep it fresh.

 

Oh and the Enforcer is the best gun in the game. It has some strange aim-assist that hangs around towards the head, making it feel like Peace Walker with how the guns lock onto the head. The Full Auto rifle is also a great new addition. It has a really slow firerate and pretty big recoil but packs a punch.

 

YOU GUYS TOTALLY NEED TO PLAY IT IT'S WAY BETTER THAN THE OTHER DLC BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE THEY REALLY CARE. OH AND THERE ARE NEW TROPHIES IF YOU ARE INTO THAT.

 

OH AND ALSO I HAVEN'T PLAYED GROUNDED YET BUT I HEAR IT'S SUPER HARD. MORE LIKE GROUNDED ZEROES HUH? HUHUHUUHHUHU.

Take back the future
Message 2549 of 5,633 (297 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/04/2009
Offline
3877 posts
 

Re: Ground Zeros / Phantom Pain MGSV Unlocks

May 7, 2014

Lol Last Days of FOXHOUND Smiley Very Happy I read them but stopped like nearly at the end (before Shadow Moses) because I had to resume classes that time and haven't remember to go back ever since Smiley Tongue

 

@FOX: Yeah, it looks way more better than we were expexcting. But I still need to see the blimps. Then I'll be sold (not really, but man, blimps would make it amazing). Also, I hope they don't keep introducing pre-teens villians. I mean, how, what and when did Selina meet Bruce as kids?

 photo Big-Boss-and-DD-Banner_zpsadb52d17.jpg
Message 2550 of 5,633 (292 Views)
Reply
0 Likes