Treasure Hunter
8703 posts

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Aug 6, 2014

the_original_se wrote:

what songs do you guys think would be good for another TPP trailer?

personaly, Id love to see Kojima make a trailer arund this:

seriously, what better song to use to showcase Big Boss' pain and downfall.

THIS ONE, RIGHT HERE.

The black and white shows how dark he's become on the inside, and the good vibrations is the feeling of him shooting people to death and the joy it brings him. It's the perfect representation of the downfall of Big Boss.

Take back the future
Message 3381 of 5,641 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8661 posts

Aug 6, 2014

The only correct answer is this:

I dunno, Zombie by The Cranberries could work I suppose. Althought it is a protest song that refers to certain events so it might not seem right...

I KNOW OF SOMEONE ON HERE THAT IS PARTIAL TO THIS SONG AND MGS THOUGH. Smiley Mad

Message 3382 of 5,641 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8703 posts

Aug 7, 2014

VR_F0X wrote:

The only correct answer is this:

I dunno, Zombie by The Cranberries could work I suppose. Althought it is a protest song that refers to certain events so it might not seem right...

I KNOW OF SOMEONE ON HERE THAT IS PARTIAL TO THIS SONG AND MGS THOUGH. Smiley Mad

I don't get it. Am I that person? Have you chosen me for a mission to protect my country at any cost to me, my comrades, or my nation?

Actually, on that note, if Jack Bauer was a Tom Clancy character and had access to the Fifth Freedom, 24 would basically be nonstop Jack Bauer Power Hour montages of him killing anyone and everyone even remotely involved. I mean Christ, with the Fifth Freedom you can even kill the president. Jack Bauer would effectively be Professor Genki... hmm, I should write this fanfiction.

And as the time of replying to this message, it has 24 views. It's written in the stars.

Take back the future
Message 3383 of 5,641 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5089 posts

Aug 7, 2014

VR_F0X wrote:

WHO DAT BE!?

Haha, I watched that again recently, it's so, so, sooooo bad - I thought I was the **bleep** at the time though.

photo NorphSig.png

"Postman Pat has a black and white cat, what does Big Boss have? NOTHING! THATS WHAT! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TWO FUNCTIONAL EYES LIKE PAT. OR A VAN!" - F0X
Message 3384 of 5,641 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8661 posts

Aug 7, 2014

I_Dsev wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

WHO DAT BE!?

Haha, I watched that again recently, it's so, so, sooooo bad - I thought I was the **bleep** at the time though.

I watched it yesterday when looking for that track, DAT RESOLUTION BRO.

Also, HE LOST HIS JOB.

Smiley Mad

Message 3385 of 5,641 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8703 posts

Aug 7, 2014

Did that really just say "HE LOST HIS JOB".

After "I can find my own **bleep** job" I didn't think anything could top that. But 24 has proven me wrong yet again.

Goddamn I can't wait for The Phantom Pain. "HE LOST HIS COUNTRY, WHAT HE FOUND... WASN'T MUCH BETTER. STARRING KEIFER SUTHERLAND, ROBIN ATKIN DOWNES, AND TROY "NOLAN NORTH" BAKER... METAL GEAR SOLID 24: THE PHANTOM DAY."

Take back the future
Message 3386 of 5,641 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8661 posts

Aug 7, 2014

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

After "I can find my own **bleep** job" I didn't think anything could top that. But 24 has proven me wrong yet again.

Goddamn I can't wait for The Phantom Pain. "HE LOST HIS COUNTRY, WHAT HE FOUND... WASN'T MUCH BETTER. STARRING KEIFER SUTHERLAND, ROBIN ATKIN DOWNES, AND TROY "NOLAN NORTH" BAKER... METAL GEAR SOLID 24: THE PHANTOM DAY."

HE LOST HIS ARM, BUT FOUND AN OCELOT THAT LOVES HIM. IT TOOK A LONG TIME FOR BIG BOSS TO FEEL GOOD AGAIN... THEN SKULL FACE APPEARED.

Jack Bauer dropping the F-bomb was pretty rad. Smiley Mad

Message 3387 of 5,641 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8703 posts

Aug 8, 2014

VR_F0X wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

HE LOST HIS ARM, BUT FOUND AN OCELOT THAT LOVES HIM. IT TOOK A LONG TIME FOR BIG BOSS TO FEEL GOOD AGAIN... THEN SKULL FACE APPEARED.

Jack Bauer dropping the F-bomb was more unexpected than my father's death Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Sad

Take back the future
Message 3388 of 5,641 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8661 posts

Aug 8, 2014

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

Jack Bauer dropping the F-bomb was more unexpected than my father's death Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Sad

IT IS ALRIGHT, GUY. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.

BHJKLO;

Also, this Raiden figure is pretty dope.

vbhjuiop

Also also, they have been doing more stuff with that Code Talker bust, so maybe we will see some of him in the next proper trailer they show. Smiley Mad

Message 3389 of 5,641 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Aug 8, 2014

So...

Anyone here see Guardians of the Galaxy? C'mon Willy, I know you had to have seen it.

Message 3390 of 5,641 (238 Views)
0 Likes