Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Re: [INFO] PlayStation Plus (July Plus Lineup)

Jul 3, 2014

Doki Doki looks really fun and to me a new concept. 

Message 91 of 99 (525 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4142 posts

Jul 4, 2014

xClayMeow wrote:

Mercenary09 wrote:

fostermacation wrote:

Why is the game we get for the PS4 crap games that when put in the store nobody buys them so guess what we on PS4 get the crap games?

They aren't crap games. Towerfall Ascension is one of the most fun local co op games around. Strider is also a fantastic game. No one should expect any retail games until at least 2015 probably with the exception of Driveclub.

^This.

First off, people need to stop pre-judging games based on indie vs. AAA. Secondly, Strider actually is AAA; just because it's not some big-blockbuster FPS doesn't make it any less so.

Everyone has different tastes; as the old adage goes, you can't please everyone all the time, you can only hope to please some people some of the time. Maybe instead of pre-judging games, give them a shot - you may actually be surprised and expand your gaming repertoire in the process. That's what I love about PS+ IGC - I've been introduced to so many games I would have otherwise never given the time of day to.

I never said all I want is AAA games though that is all I have to look forward to with the PS4 so far. I would like some good indie games.

Message 92 of 99 (500 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Jul 4, 2014

fostermacation wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

Mercenary09 wrote:

fostermacation wrote:

Why is the game we get for the PS4 crap games that when put in the store nobody buys them so guess what we on PS4 get the crap games?

They aren't crap games. Towerfall Ascension is one of the most fun local co op games around. Strider is also a fantastic game. No one should expect any retail games until at least 2015 probably with the exception of Driveclub.

^This.

First off, people need to stop pre-judging games based on indie vs. AAA. Secondly, Strider actually is AAA; just because it's not some big-blockbuster FPS doesn't make it any less so.

Everyone has different tastes; as the old adage goes, you can't please everyone all the time, you can only hope to please some people some of the time. Maybe instead of pre-judging games, give them a shot - you may actually be surprised and expand your gaming repertoire in the process. That's what I love about PS+ IGC - I've been introduced to so many games I would have otherwise never given the time of day to.

I never said all I want is AAA games though that is all I have to look forward to with the PS4 so far. I would like some good indie games.

Have you tried Towerfall yet? It's highly rated, especially the multi-player.

Message 93 of 99 (478 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Ps4 plus trail

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2014

So when I wanted to activate the ps4 plus 14 days trail ... it asked for my credit card .. so I putted an dept card .. and it has no money in it .. so when the 14 days finish what will happen ..?

Mod Edit: Merged similar topics. Want to learn more about Forum Rules of Conduct? Click here. Enjoy! -Super_Nova2k13

Message 94 of 99 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3146 posts

Re: Ps4 plus trail

Jul 9, 2014
It will try and take the money out of your account. I would delete the payment option before the trial is over so there is no confusion.
Message 95 of 99 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Re: Ps4 plus trail

Jul 10, 2014

KAS69x wrote:

So when I wanted to activate the ps4 plus 14 days trail ... it asked for my credit card .. so I putted an dept card .. and it has no money in it .. so when the 14 days finish what will happen ..?

Mod Edit: Merged similar topics. Want to learn more about Forum Rules of Conduct? Click here. Enjoy! -Super_Nova2k13

If you go into your account settings, you can turn off auto-renewal.

Message 96 of 99 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
450 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2014

At first I hated Strider. Then I loved Strider. Truly addictive gameplay and well rounded challenge curves that push you without over stepping into impossibility. As for the other game I could care less for it. Main reason, I have no friends who play Consoles.

They only meet up on Steam for CS:GO clan matches every night after work. To get them over here for some action game, would become an impossibility. Unless I say BEER--WINGS... Even after those words of power, they have wife's...... They are the true trolls lol-- jk.

So what's on the menu for next month?

Message 97 of 99 (253 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3652 posts

Jul 14, 2014

Inf7cted wrote:

At first I hated Strider. Then I loved Strider. Truly addictive gameplay and well rounded challenge curves that push you without over stepping into impossibility. As for the other game I could care less for it. Main reason, I have no friends who play Consoles.

They only meet up on Steam for CS:GO clan matches every night after work. To get them over here for some action game, would become an impossibility. Unless I say BEER--WINGS... Even after those words of power, they have wife's...... They are the true trolls lol-- jk.

So what's on the menu for next month?

We won't know for a couple more weeks. Stay Tuned!

Message 98 of 99 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
450 posts

Jul 15, 2014

Roger that!

Message 99 of 99 (208 Views)
0 Likes