Survivor
2221 posts

Re: [INFO] PlayStation Plus (July Plus Lineup)

[ Edited ]
Jun 25, 2014

If anyone is planning to get Dead Space 3, the game is co-op so hit me up if anyone plans on getting it. Preferably, with a mic and English speaker would be nice. Smiley Happy

Just when you send a friend request please state that you are looking to team up for Dead Space 3, thanks.

|| Twitter: @L_A_White_Boy ||Twitch: L_A_White_Boy ||
Message 31 of 99 (562 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
851 posts

Jun 25, 2014
Sorry, not very excited about any of them (Strider maybe). I have a backlog anyway. Enjoy.
Message 32 of 99 (547 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
201 posts

Jun 25, 2014

I'm looking forward to the summer sales. I will depend on IGC for PS4 and PS Vita Indies since Sony gives an impression that they will cover all Indies. There is little incentive to buy them when Sony will likely offer them in IGC.

I don't buy DLCs for games I got from IGC. Why we can't buy games although we already got them through  IGC? If we enjoy the game, why not let us buy them?

Muramasa Rebirth is worth buying instead of waiting for IGC. 

Reduce prices for digital edition of games permanently if it is older than 2 years.
Message 33 of 99 (535 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Jun 26, 2014

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

Speaking of free indie games. Is helldivers going to be free when its released? I forgot if it was one of those games that would be free

No, it was never mentioned. The only ones that had ever been confirmed in advance were Don't Starve, Outlast, Secret Ponchos, and Binding of Isaac Rebirth. So still two to go (plus DriveClub)...then everything else will be a "surprise."

Message 34 of 99 (522 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
221 posts

Jun 26, 2014

iv been very critical of the low budget indie crap psplus has given on ps4 but now its 2 straight months with at least 1 high production game.trine 2 which is one of the best looking games ever and now strider which is definately a aaa game.and plus you get dead space 3 for ps3.sweet. keep this up sony.

Message 35 of 99 (512 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1425 posts

Thoughts on July PS+

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2014

Only haveing the PS3 and 2 games this month blows. i havent played any DS game im not gonna start with 3 and vessel not worth resubing for i wish sony would release what deals/sales would come for the month

Mod Edit: Removed "Debate and Opinion, Games and Platforms" label. Added "Feedback and Ideas" label. -- XiomaraRose

Merged into existing thread - Meowstro

Message 36 of 99 (580 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14647 posts

Re: Thoughts on July PS+

Jun 26, 2014

They need to focus on future profit. Not the past. The PS4 is hot and they need to satisfy those owners. They also need to add value to the struggling Vita. 

Sorry, man. Maybe it is time to buy a Vita or a Ps4 to make your Plus subscription more valuable?

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 37 of 99 (575 Views)
I Only Post Everything
860 posts

Jun 26, 2014
I know I'm going enjoy Muramasa Rebirth on my vita
Message 38 of 99 (571 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13232 posts

Jun 26, 2014

Still waiting for killzone shadowfall to come to plus....

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 39 of 99 (563 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11776 posts

Jun 26, 2014

Considering that Doki-Doki Universe is a cross-buy release for PlayStation Plus members, PlayStation 3 owners should also be getting a version of the game to download next week, I would think. Doki-Doki Universe is the one game in July that is the most interesting selection from the lineup. TowerFall Ascension is supposedly a riot, but it's also meant to be heavily co-op focused. I'd think the adventure of a robot trekking across space, interacting with people and solving puzzles for them would be a better time than yet another multiplayer experience that concentrates on destructive elements.

Message 40 of 99 (559 Views)