Fender Bender
2546 posts

Re: Thoughts on July PS+

Jun 26, 2014

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

Still waiting for killzone shadowfall to come to plus....

I hope they release an Uncharted game  with the pending release of Uncharted 4 next year. 

Message 41 of 99 (508 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1957 posts

Jun 26, 2014

Little of interest for me, again. I'm not interested in indyware on the PS4 until they get beyond 16bit Amiga level games. I can't see myself every getting a Vita which leaves Dead Space 3, a series I've yet to touch. I might try it if I ever complete AC4, but at mt present rate I'll be looking at Uncharted 4 or The Order as the latest titles.

Message 42 of 99 (495 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11997 posts

Jun 26, 2014

moog wrote:

Little of interest for me, again. I'm not interested in indyware on the PS4 until they get beyond 16bit Amiga level games. I can't see myself every getting a Vita which leaves Dead Space 3, a series I've yet to touch. I might try it if I ever complete AC4, but at mt present rate I'll be looking at Uncharted 4 or The Order as the latest titles.

you're gonna be waiting until, at least, the holidays, maybe even the new year. they've never given out a AAA game on + that wasn't at least a year old.

Message 43 of 99 (491 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6389 posts

Jun 26, 2014

ctfw529 wrote:

moog wrote:

you're gonna be waiting until, at least, the holidays, maybe even the new year. they've never given out a AAA game on + that wasn't at least a year old.

It'll be longer than the Holiday's if you're waiting on AAA titles considering there are no AAA titles at the moment, and they're months away.  I agree with the OP.  The Indies are getting kinda old, especially when we have a system that can do so much more and so much better. 

Message 44 of 99 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1462 posts

Jun 26, 2014
Happy to be getting Dead Space 3. Not excited about the PS4 games and don't know anything about the Vita game
Message 45 of 99 (477 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13232 posts

Jun 26, 2014

ctfw529 wrote:

moog wrote:

Nba....

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 46 of 99 (466 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11997 posts

Jun 26, 2014

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

ctfw529 wrote:

moog wrote:

Nba....

very true. forgot about that one. ok, i'll say "most" AAA games on + haven't come out until at least a year out. 

Message 47 of 99 (461 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11997 posts

Jun 26, 2014

shadoefax wrote:

It'll be longer than the Holiday's if you're waiting on AAA titles considering there are no AAA titles at the moment, and they're months away.  I agree with the OP.  The Indies are getting kinda old, especially when we have a system that can do so much more and so much better. 

not really true. the first AAA games we'll see on + for the PS4 will be the ones that already released; Knack, KZ, AC4, Infamous SS. not all sony owned, but other AC games have made it to +.

but yeah, unless sony decides to throw us a bone, it probably won't be until around the holidays until we see any of these.

Message 48 of 99 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4463 posts

Jun 26, 2014

ctfw529 wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

not really true. the first AAA games we'll see on + for the PS4 will be the ones that already released; Knack, KZ, AC4, Infamous SS. not all sony owned, but other AC games have made it to +.

but yeah, unless sony decides to throw us a bone, it probably won't be until around the holidays until we see any of these.

Actually none of the Assassins Creed games have been free in the US. Only EU got them.

Message 49 of 99 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Re: [INFO] PlayStation Plus (July Plus Lineup)

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2014

This month is cool, but these Indie games suck, im more intrested in the bigger titles.  on ps3 Dead space seems good. Can we see Doa 5 ultimate in the up coming months.

Message 50 of 99 (442 Views)
0 Likes