Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Re: [INFO] PlayStation Plus (July Plus Lineup)

Jun 26, 2014

@moog@ctfw529@shadoefax 

Strider is a AAA title. Just because it may not be what you're looking for, doesn't make it any less so.

Message 51 of 99 (590 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Jun 26, 2014

Mercenary09 wrote:
For all of those asking the July lineup video was posted on playstations youtube channel earlier. They later made the video private but not before I and other people saw it. Expect the blog post tommorow

I posted that video on the June Plus lineup OP, but...Private man.

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 52 of 99 (587 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Jun 26, 2014

Bowl10 wrote:

Muramasa Rebirth is worth buying instead of waiting for IGC. 

welp, Waiting for IGC is more 0 dollars more than buying it.

besides, you get the game next week fo free (along with every game on the lineup)

Message 53 of 99 (586 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Re: Thoughts on July PS+

Jun 26, 2014

ctfw529 wrote:

moog wrote:

Little of interest for me, again. I'm not interested in indyware on the PS4 until they get beyond 16bit Amiga level games. I can't see myself every getting a Vita which leaves Dead Space 3, a series I've yet to touch. I might try it if I ever complete AC4, but at mt present rate I'll be looking at Uncharted 4 or The Order as the latest titles.

you're gonna be waiting until, at least, the holidays, maybe even the new year. they've never given out a AAA game on + that wasn't at least a year old.

in the meantime, here a Strider for you.

c'mon, its not a indie title Smiley Tongue

Message 54 of 99 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4461 posts

Jun 26, 2014

al2009man wrote:

Mercenary09 wrote:
For all of those asking the July lineup video was posted on playstations youtube channel earlier. They later made the video private but not before I and other people saw it. Expect the blog post tommorow

I posted that video on the June Plus lineup OP, but...Private man.

Yea it wasn't private at the time you posted it though and it was a nice find.

Message 55 of 99 (582 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11246 posts

Jun 26, 2014

Mercenary09 wrote:

Actually none of the Assassins Creed games have been free in the US. Only EU got them.

i know, but it was still on there, and if you're someone like myself, you did get it.

yes, i have an EU account with + as well. best of both worlds.

Message 56 of 99 (566 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11246 posts

Jun 26, 2014

al2009man wrote:

ctfw529 wrote:

moog wrote:

Little of interest for me, again. I'm not interested in indyware on the PS4 until they get beyond 16bit Amiga level games. I can't see myself every getting a Vita which leaves Dead Space 3, a series I've yet to touch. I might try it if I ever complete AC4, but at mt present rate I'll be looking at Uncharted 4 or The Order as the latest titles.

you're gonna be waiting until, at least, the holidays, maybe even the new year. they've never given out a AAA game on + that wasn't at least a year old.

no, you're right, it's not. my reply was more for the OP that they are looking for the "big name" AAA titles. Strider is technically a AAA, but it's not really considered AAA by many, including the OP, simply because it's not really a "mainstream" game and hasn't gotten the marketing like a COD or BF game.

the terms "AAA", "indie", etc. have become blurred. on a lot of comment boards like IGN and gizmodo and such, it's crazy how many people think "indie" is a bad word or something.

Message 57 of 99 (563 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20182 posts

Jun 26, 2014

Strider?

STRIDER?

STRIDER??!!!

I NEVER expected that, especially since it was released in the past and wasn't free from the start.

Dead Space 3 can go throw itself in a hole. If we already have the past Dead Space games, then okay, but just getting 3 is a slap in the face.

Overall, really liking this month, especially for Strider.

Message 58 of 99 (557 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Jun 26, 2014

I am excited for both Rebirth and Towerfall. A really good month.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 59 of 99 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Jun 27, 2014

ctfw529 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

ctfw529 wrote:

moog wrote:

no, you're right, it's not. my reply was more for the OP that they are looking for the "big name" AAA titles. Strider is technically a AAA, but it's not really considered AAA by many, including the OP, simply because it's not really a "mainstream" game and hasn't gotten the marketing like a COD or BF game.

the terms "AAA", "indie", etc. have become blurred. on a lot of comment boards like IGN and gizmodo and such, it's crazy how many people think "indie" is a bad word or something.

I know right. btw, I forgot to say Trine 2 on the list

Message 60 of 99 (507 Views)
0 Likes