Welcoming Committee
541 posts

Re: Thoughts on July PS+

[ Edited ]
4 weeks ago

I'll give Strider a chance. I hope they discount or make Trials Fusion free next though.

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 99 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Re: Thoughts on July PS+

4 weeks ago

I have a PS+ subscribtion until 2017. Is it too much to ask for and an ad free experience when I choose to watch live streams on PS Live? I have too endure 30 seconds of an XBOX ONE ad when I choose a stream to watch. I also have to watch the same ad during a stream every 10-15 min. in the same stream. **bleep**???. 

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 99 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

Re: [INFO] PlayStation Plus (July Plus Lineup)

4 weeks ago

Already got my new games for the month. (Murder soul) and (Metal gear). End of the month is (Last of us). 

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 99 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
849 posts

4 weeks ago

Why is the game we get for the PS4 crap games that when put in the store nobody buys them so guess what we on PS4 get the crap games?

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 99 (341 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3493 posts

4 weeks ago

fostermacation wrote:

Why is the game we get for the PS4 crap games that when put in the store nobody buys them so guess what we on PS4 get the crap games?

They aren't crap games. Towerfall Ascension is one of the most fun local co op games around. Strider is also a fantastic game. No one should expect any retail games until at least 2015 probably with the exception of Driveclub.

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 99 (339 Views)
Gaming Beast
1912 posts

4 weeks ago

Mercenary09 wrote:

fostermacation wrote:

They aren't crap games. Towerfall Ascension is one of the most fun local co op games around. Strider is also a fantastic game. No one should expect any retail games until at least 2015 probably with the exception of Driveclub.

^This.

First off, people need to stop pre-judging games based on indie vs. AAA. Secondly, Strider actually is AAA; just because it's not some big-blockbuster FPS doesn't make it any less so.

Everyone has different tastes; as the old adage goes, you can't please everyone all the time, you can only hope to please some people some of the time. Maybe instead of pre-judging games, give them a shot - you may actually be surprised and expand your gaming repertoire in the process. That's what I love about PS+ IGC - I've been introduced to so many games I would have otherwise never given the time of day to.

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 99 (334 Views)
Wastelander
849 posts

[ Edited ]
4 weeks ago

Mercenary09 wrote:

fostermacation wrote:

Not my types of games. I wish I didn't sell my PS3 for a PS4 and I should have waited till 2015 dang. Atleast we all are helping test the PS4 for 2015 when things should start to pick up. 2014 power to the players helping test the PS4 for issues 2015 where greatness awaits.

I love indie games and never said i didn't like them in general.

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 99 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
7485 posts

4 weeks ago

Are PS3 owners getting the Destiny Beta thos month with PS+ as well? Or was the Beta just for PS4 owners?

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 99 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
849 posts

4 weeks ago

Wall of text but wow those PS4 games look old. We get games that are out and when a game hits a point where my guess is 5 or less people buy that game for that month the following month we get it for a plus game?

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 99 (288 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3493 posts

4 weeks ago

chickenbonetom wrote:

Are PS3 owners getting the Destiny Beta thos month with PS+ as well? Or was the Beta just for PS4 owners?

Plus members regardless of Platform are not getting the beta. That was confirmed as a mistake I believe. Bungie themselves said it in their weekly update. The only way to get the beta is to pre order.

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 99 (274 Views)
0 Likes