Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 22 2014
By: Mercenary09 PlayStation MVP 3602 posts

[INFO] PlayStation Plus (Limbo Free for Members, 20 Hour BF3 PS3 Trial)

[ Edited ]
458 replies 19817 views Edited May 26, 2014

May PlayStation Plus Preview

Stick it to the Man! (PS4)

Free for PS Plus members

On an ordinary day, hard hat tester Ray has a bizarre accident and wakes up with a giant pink spaghetti arm sticking out of his brain, giving him extraordinary mind-reading powers. Ray can suddenly change the world with stickers, transforming his paper universe by tearing it, folding it and using the crazy stickers he finds (along with his awesome new powers) to solve mind-boggling puzzles! Sadly, Ray doesn’t have much time to get to grips with his new-fangled psychic abilities. Instead, he’s on the run from ‘The Man’ for a crime he didn’t commit. Can you help Ray out of this sticky situation?

312x175_puppeteer

Puppeteer (PS3)

Free for PS Plus members

One dark moonlit night, a young boy named Kutaro was carried away by the maleficent Moon Bear King to a black castle where the unlucky lad was transformed into a puppet. Kutaro displeased the terrible tyrant, who devoured the boy’s wooden head and cast away his body. But the headless hero was not alone, for he had discovered a very special pair of scissors to help him on his harrowing adventure to find his head, and his way home.

312x175_pes2014

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (PS3)

Free for PS Plus members

Experience a whole new ball game with KONAMI’s PES 2014. The stunning new FOX Engine has been combined with a revolutionary soccer system that puts the ball at the heart of the action for the first time. Every element has been rebuilt and now features all-new physics systems, custom team and player AI and a huge leap forward in animations and atmosphere.

312x175_skullgirlsencore

Skullgirls Encore (PS3)

Free for PS Plus members

Skullgirls Encore is an update to the original Skullgirls, a fast-paced 2-D fighting game that puts players in control of fierce warriors in an extraordinary Dark Deco world. Building on its established game systems tried and tested by veteran and casual fighting game fans alike, Skullgirls Encore includes new systems, new stages and music, balance adjustments, gameplay tweaks and more. All brought to you with the same high quality Skullgirls and Lab Zero Games are known for!

312x175_surge

Surge Deluxe (PS Vita)

Free for PS Plus members

A new energy source provides humanity with enormous electrical power, but by-product materials build up fast, and must be constantly cleared to keep pressure levels in check. Shatter the dangerous by-products by routing electrical surges between matching blocks, and then vent pressure in huge blasts to buy you more time! Surge Deluxe puts sizzling electrical energy at your fingertips!

312x175_limbo

Limbo (PS Vita)

Free for PS Plus members

Uncertain of his sister’s fate, a boy enters LIMBO.

Latest update for week of:

May 26th 2014

PlayStation Plus: Limbo Free for Members

Plus - Limbo

Trial: Battlefield 4 (PS3)
Battlefield 4
PS3 owners with a PlayStation Plus membership in North America can experience DICE’s action shooter for free. A trial version of Battlefield 4 will be available for download starting tomorrow, May 27th, on the PlayStation Store. The free trial version contains the full Battlefield 4 base game and will be available for 20 playable hours from the first moment you start playing. To download, simply head to PlayStation Store, search for Battlefield 4, and locate the trial version.

PlayStation Plus: Discounts

TitlePS Plus PriceRegular Price
Mind Zero (Vita) $27.19 $33.99
Master Reboot (PS3) $7.64 $14.99
The LEGO Movie Videogame (PS4) $40.49 $59.99
The LEGO Movie Videogame (PS3) $33.74 $49.99
The LEGO Movie Videogame (PS Vita) $20.24 $29.99

Join-Now-PS-Plus.jpg

Overview

Playstation Plus is Sony's Paid Subscription service for Playstation Platforms. Introduced back in 2010 Playstation Plus has gotten better and better each year. It gives subscribers an Instant Game Collection which spans across PS4, PS3, and PS Vita. It also gives discounts on Playstation Store Content, Online Storage for Game Saves, Access to Select Game Betas and Automatic Game Updates

Membership Includes: 

Online Multiplayer on PS4 Systems

Connect with your friends online in your favorite games, or make new ones as you challenge the whole world through online multiplayer.  

Instant Game Collection Access
With Instant Game Collection access, you can play amazing games for free on PS4, PS3, and PS Vita systems, with new games added every month!

Huge Discounts
With your PlayStation Plus membership, you’ll get access to deeper discounts on PlayStation Store sales, with price cuts of up to 75% on tons of great games and more.

Automatic Game Updates
Automatic Game Updates ensure that all of your favorite games are ready to play whenever you are.

Online Games Saves
With PlayStation Plus, you can effortlessly upload, store, and download game save files with 1GB of online storage for your PS4, 1GB for PS3, and 1GB for PS Vita systems.

One Membership Covers All
You only need one PlayStation Plus membership to get amazing features and benefits on PS4, PS3™, and PS Vita systems, including Instant Game Collection access to free games on all three gaming consoles.  

Become a member!

FAQs 

Q: How long do I get to keep the games in Instant Game Collection?

A: Games in Instant Game Collection are free to download with a Plus membership. As long as you're a PlayStationPlus member, you'll always have access to any game you've downloaded in the collection, even if you've deleted a game from your hard drive previously.

Q: What happens to the games and DLC I downloaded through a PlayStationPlus membership if I decide to not renew my membership?

A: You will not be able to access free games downloaded with PlayStationPlus if you choose not to renew your membership. Any item you paid for is yours to keep. Once you decide to re-activate your membership, you will once again be able to play all games downloaded from Instant Game Collection.  

Q: When does new content rotate into Instant Game Collection?

A: At this time, we add new games to the collection several times a month. This could change and we're always looking at the best way for gamers to experience PlayStationPlus.  

Q: If a game rotates out of the collection, can I still download it free with my Plus membership?
A: If you did not download the game when it was in the collection, you will not be able to secure your free download. However, if you downloaded when it was in the collection, but it's no longer on your hard drive, you can visit the PlayStationStore and re-download it anytime, as long as you're a member.

Q: How many times can I download / re-download a game in Instant Game Collection?
A: You can download a game as many times as you like, even if it's been deleted from your hard drive, as long as you're a PlayStationPlus member.

Q: If I buy discounted content with my Plus membership, will I lose that content if my membership expires?
A: Content that you purchase with a discount as a Plus member is yours to keep, regardless of your membership status.

Q: I’m already a PS Plus member. Do I need to buy a separate membership to get Plus on the PS4, PS3, or PS Vita systems?
A: We’re happy to say that it’s one Plus membership to access all Plus benefits across these three devices. It’s not simply an introductory offer, it’s the way it is as far as Plus access on the PS4, PS3 and PS Vita systems.

Websites

Visit these websites for more information about Playstation Plus

Playstation.Blog Plus Posts
Official Playstation.com Playstation Plus Section

Additional Information

Playstation Plus TV Spot

PlayStation Plus: Celebrating 1 Year of the Instant Game Collection   

PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: Year One   

The Instant Game Collection is coming up on it's 2nd year anniversary but looking back on its first year shows just how many great games Members have received.   Here is a list of every game that has been given free to Playstation Plus Members

List of Instant Game Collection games (North America)

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 459 (19,817 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Re: [INFO] PS Plus Information Thread

Jan 24, 2014
seriously PSplus spits out more games than i can keep up with...perfect for someone like me in south america where games are so expensive its stupid..been a member since september 2013 and can´t wait for more titles!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 459 (19,054 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jan 24, 2014

PS+ is a great service indeed.

While we have got all kinds of games, i would really appreciate it if you guys can give us more RPGs, especailly JRPGs. Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch, Final Fantasy PS1/PSP games, all of these will be greatly appreciated.

Keep up the good work.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 459 (18,881 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3602 posts

Jan 24, 2014

CJ_vzla wrote:
seriously PSplus spits out more games than i can keep up with...perfect for someone like me in south america where games are so expensive its stupid..been a member since september 2013 and can´t wait for more titles!

Yea it really is the best service out there for gamers. Can't wait to see what else we get in Feb besides Outlast.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 459 (18,847 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jan 24, 2014
Ps plus is an amazing deal. Some games I would like to see in ps plus are little big planet vita, persona 4, and guacamelee.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 459 (18,828 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
8618 posts

Jan 24, 2014
Nice job on the guide!

Will be planning on getting Plus down the road hopefully.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 459 (18,759 Views)
First Son
19 posts

Jan 24, 2014

PS Plus is the reason I got a Vita instead of a 3DS.  Knowing I had access to over 15+ games just waiting for me was the deciding factor.  

That said,  I totally missed out on the PSP library and would love to see some classic titles added to The Instant Game Collection!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 459 (18,541 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5642 posts

Jan 24, 2014
Great thread merc. I already got what I wanted in February in the form of outlast so anything else is icing on the cake.

Free games id love to see is the metal gear solid HD games. Love to play 3 again for 10-30 times.
 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 459 (18,431 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
105 posts

Jan 24, 2014

Great job on the thread. can't wait to see what's ahead for psplus 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 459 (18,284 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 24, 2014

Love PSPlus. It's given me a ton a great games and it's why I bought a Vita. I have so many games in my list to still play!

Favorite finds: Spec Ops: The Line, Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus, Rayman Origins (Vita)

Most Wanted: Touch My Katamari, Killzone Trilogy, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Okami HD

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 459 (18,245 Views)