Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
3638 posts

Re: [INFO] Playstation Plus (August Plus Lineup)

Aug 5, 2014

scottj79 wrote:

Um...why is Dragon's Crown listed for normal price and not free for Playstation Plus? The store just updated over here, and the game is listed but not the free listing.

Because they are still updating the store. Like we have said here over and over be patient. It will be marked free soon.

Message 121 of 131 (508 Views)
0 Likes
Sucker Punch Community Leader
46 posts

Aug 6, 2014
Hopefully next month is better. I doubt it though.
Infamousfanboy101 on SPPF
Message 122 of 131 (435 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2184 posts

Aug 6, 2014

I downloaded mine at 4:45PM EST and all the free games where free for Plus subscribers. So just to confirm it which people already did. I guess it is a safe bet to say 3 - 6 PM EST.

Message 123 of 131 (408 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

better free month games

Aug 7, 2014

We thank playstation plus for the free games ever month. But there need to be some mature game for free some month  on the ps4 just not on the ps3. 

Message 124 of 131 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13429 posts

Re: what is the next free game of this month?

Aug 8, 2014

SpreadTheBlood wrote:

IM_THE_HOT_KID wrote:

i want to know what is the next free game for this month on PS4?

Fez and Road Not Taken

They come to the store on the first Tuesday of every month. If you aren't aware, the PS Store updates on every Tuesday. The first Tuesday of this month is on August 5th, so you can expect them in the store then.

And as for them giving away "crap" on ps4, I really enjoyed playing Fez, and I suggest you checking it out if you haven't played it yet. Don't dismiss something as crap without even trying it. You shouldn't expect a game like Crysis 3 on PS4 anyways. They aren't going to give away a game like that so early in the consoles lifespan. I'm not complaining and neither should you. If you don't like the games, then I urge you to take the money you spent on PS+ and get a game you will enjoy.

No one should ever play Fez. Phil Fish was behind it. I wont dismiss it as crap, but he doesn't deserve my time, unforunately he's getting it in form of this post.

Message 125 of 131 (344 Views)
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2014

This months Playstation Plus free games for the PS4 are garbage, just like most of the past months offerings. I really don't understand how so many of you guys stand up and defend Sony for putting out these "FREE" garbage indie games for Plus members. I could see offering them every other month, or every few months, but month after month it's just more trash! It's downright lazy and cheap of them to keep giving out these crappy indie games that they don't sell alot of just to say they give you free games! I am sick of these poor excuses for games for the PS4, and then seeing a bunch of people on here defending them like Sony is going to give them some loyalty reward for saying "They're great games, or, They don't have to give you anything, They are free, quit complaining.." and so on. I get sick of all the excuses. Then of course the "Well you shouldn't have bought the system" people will come out and it never ends. It's not going to break them to give out a decent video game once in a while to keep their customers happy. And yes, I did know what I was getting into when I purchased my PS4 on launch day and I knew it would take a while for good games to come out, but the Playstation Plus part of it flat out blows! I at least thought they would have some games that match the technology, and not a bunch of these PS One style games. I did not buy a PS4 to play games from four generations ago (Or ones that look like they came from that era). The bottom line is people have a lot of money invested in their PS4's and to keep throwing everyone piddly scraps seems pretty crappy on their part. I barely even play my PS4 because the addiction factor seems to be missing on this generation. Why? Because a great system is only as "great" as the games you can play on it!! 

Message 126 of 131 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13429 posts

Aug 8, 2014

Mr_Jobez wrote:

This months Playstation Plus free games for the PS4 are garbage, just like most of the past months offerings. I really don't understand how so many of you guys stand up and defend Sony for putting out these "FREE" garbage indie games for Plus members. I could see offering them every other month, or every few months, but month after month it's just more trash! It's downright lazy and cheap of them to keep giving out these crappy indie games that they don't sell alot of just to say they give you free games! I am sick of these poor excuses for games for the PS4, and then seeing a bunch of people on here defending them like Sony is going to give them some loyalty reward for saying "They're great games, or, They don't have to give you anything, They are free, quit complaining.." and so on. I get sick of all the excuses. Then of course the "Well you shouldn't have bought the system" people will come out and it never ends. It's not going to break them to give out a decent video game once in a while to keep their customers happy. And yes, I did know what I was getting into when I purchased my PS4 on launch day and I knew it would take a while for good games to come out, but the Playstation Plus part of it flat out blows! I at least thought they would have some games that match the technology, and not a bunch of these PS One style games. I did not buy a PS4 to play games from four generations ago (Or ones that look like they came from that era). The bottom line is people have a lot of money invested in their PS4's and to keep throwing everyone piddly scraps seems pretty crappy on their part. I barely even play my PS4 because the addiction factor seems to be missing on this generation. Why? Because a great system is only as "great" as the games you can play on it!! 

Games from four generations ago actually looked better. Most importantly the gameplay was better too,

Message 127 of 131 (306 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: better free month games

Aug 10, 2014

I think so too.
Not that non good games for PS4 on PS+ would make me give up on the console because would lead to an understanding that the service is part of the product, when it is not.
Again, a more mature game would be very welcome these days. Maybe that Thief game is the next free.

Message 128 of 131 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Aug 18, 2014

Just curious, but any idea when the Free-to-play games for the PS4/PS3/Vita will be available in September? Is there like a set time when these games get uploaded every next month or is there nothing on that right now?

Thanks

Gummayberz~ ^_^
Message 129 of 131 (153 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3638 posts

Aug 18, 2014

Gummayberz wrote:

Just curious, but any idea when the Free-to-play games for the PS4/PS3/Vita will be available in September? Is there like a set time when these games get uploaded every next month or is there nothing on that right now?

Thanks

It's only the 18th of August you know. The free Plus games are made available on the first tuesday of every month so September 2nd will be the next batch of free games.

Message 130 of 131 (135 Views)
0 Likes