Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
1916 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Playstation Plus (August Plus Lineup)

Jul 30, 2014

TwinDad wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

Great month!

One thing I find curious is that EU is getting everything the same except instead of Dragon's Crown, they're getting LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7. I think that's now the third LEGO game they've gotten for Vita, while we (NA PS+) have received zero. Do the LEGO games simply not sell well in Europe compared to NA? I love the LEGO games, but I've never bought one for Vita because I don't like that they're smaller/dumbed down versions compared to the PC/console versions. Getting one as IGC would be great to see if my worries were for naught this whole time.


One theory that seems to make the most sense is that some of the countries in Europe won't allow violence in some aspects. So the PS+ for EU, removes the NC17/R games and replaces them with different rated games. In this case I don't think that Dragon's Crown is "R", they got the game not too long ago so it would be a duplicate.

 

I agree with the Lego games. I'm curiour to try one, but would not buy it.


Ah interesting; thanks for the info.

Message 51 of 131 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/28/2014
Offline
124 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Playstation Plus (August Plus Lineup)

Jul 30, 2014

Can't say I was exactly looking forward to the free games for the PS4, but they're free so whatever. 

 

They should give us something like Thief for free since no one is buying it anyways.

 photo 3568320497-1.png
Message 52 of 131 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/05/2003
Offline
9517 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Playstation Plus (August Plus Lineup)

Jul 30, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

i think ill be skipping the ps4 titles myself

crysis 3 is just another fps :smileysad:

and the other game on ps3 doesnt look interesting either

another disappointing plus month for me


Not flaming you in anyway man but you could alwayus try something new. Seeing its free wiht Plus. Worst case you delete it cause you dont like it.


Message 53 of 131 (374 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/18/2013
Offline
11 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Playstation Plus (August Plus Lineup)

Jul 30, 2014
This month for free games is a big let Down. I'm getting super bored over here. Killzone SF was fun for about a month. Sad to say, Trine 2 is the game I have enjoyed the most since I got my PS4. The game I am currently playing now is Warframe.
Message 54 of 131 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/06/2014
Online
3392 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Playstation Plus (August Plus Lineup)

Jul 30, 2014

DETROITTECHNO313 wrote:
This month for free games is a big let Down. I'm getting super bored over here. Killzone SF was fun for about a month. Sad to say, Trine 2 is the game I have enjoyed the most since I got my PS4. The game I am currently playing now is Warframe.

My favorite PS4 game so far has been Resogun, and I play it only once in a while.  Other than that, nadda on anything else so far.  

Conservative by choice.
Southern by the Grace of God !
Message 55 of 131 (363 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/02/2013
Online
1203 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Playstation Plus (August Plus Lineup)

Jul 30, 2014

shadoefax wrote:

DETROITTECHNO313 wrote:
This month for free games is a big let Down. I'm getting super bored over here. Killzone SF was fun for about a month. Sad to say, Trine 2 is the game I have enjoyed the most since I got my PS4. The game I am currently playing now is Warframe.

My favorite PS4 game so far has been Resogun, and I play it only once in a while.  Other than that, nadda on anything else so far.  


Seriously?  Infamous Second Son???  Tomb Raider DE?   Knack??  Sniper Elite 3???  All great games.

Message 56 of 131 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/06/2014
Online
3392 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Playstation Plus (August Plus Lineup)

Jul 30, 2014

ThrowupdaX88 wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

DETROITTECHNO313 wrote:
This month for free games is a big let Down. I'm getting super bored over here. Killzone SF was fun for about a month. Sad to say, Trine 2 is the game I have enjoyed the most since I got my PS4. The game I am currently playing now is Warframe.

My favorite PS4 game so far has been Resogun, and I play it only once in a while.  Other than that, nadda on anything else so far.  


Seriously?  Infamous Second Son???  Tomb Raider DE?   Knack??  Sniper Elite 3???  All great games.


ISS hasn't been ou long enough for me to consider yet, and while I like TR, I got it on PS+ on the PS3.  Sniper Elite?  No Thanks, and Knack..?  Was hoping to get it on PS+ this time, but it didn't come through.  

Conservative by choice.
Southern by the Grace of God !
Message 57 of 131 (351 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
257 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Playstation Plus (August Plus Lineup)

Jul 31, 2014

Not gonna lie I was hoping for the day Dragon's Crown would be free for plus. That is the only game I'm looking forward too. Everything else is a maybe in my book. I might try that Metrico game but only because it was made in the Unity 3D engine and I'm trying to learn how to use that.

Playstation Money
SHAREfactory 5x1
Message 58 of 131 (333 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/02/2013
Online
1203 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Playstation Plus (August Plus Lineup)

Jul 31, 2014

shadoefax wrote:

ThrowupdaX88 wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

DETROITTECHNO313 wrote:
This month for free games is a big let Down. I'm getting super bored over here. Killzone SF was fun for about a month. Sad to say, Trine 2 is the game I have enjoyed the most since I got my PS4. The game I am currently playing now is Warframe.

My favorite PS4 game so far has been Resogun, and I play it only once in a while.  Other than that, nadda on anything else so far.  


Seriously?  Infamous Second Son???  Tomb Raider DE?   Knack??  Sniper Elite 3???  All great games.


ISS hasn't been ou long enough for me to consider yet, and while I like TR, I got it on PS+ on the PS3.  Sniper Elite?  No Thanks, and Knack..?  Was hoping to get it on PS+ this time, but it didn't come through.  


What does the length of time it's out have to do with anything?   You just looking for a discounted price?  You're missing out on SE3.  Fantastic game.

Message 59 of 131 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/06/2014
Online
3392 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Playstation Plus (August Plus Lineup)

Jul 31, 2014

ThrowupdaX88 wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

ThrowupdaX88 wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

DETROITTECHNO313 wrote:
This month for free games is a big let Down. I'm getting super bored over here. Killzone SF was fun for about a month. Sad to say, Trine 2 is the game I have enjoyed the most since I got my PS4. The game I am currently playing now is Warframe.

My favorite PS4 game so far has been Resogun, and I play it only once in a while.  Other than that, nadda on anything else so far.  


Seriously?  Infamous Second Son???  Tomb Raider DE?   Knack??  Sniper Elite 3???  All great games.


ISS hasn't been ou long enough for me to consider yet, and while I like TR, I got it on PS+ on the PS3.  Sniper Elite?  No Thanks, and Knack..?  Was hoping to get it on PS+ this time, but it didn't come through.  


What does the length of time it's out have to do with anything?   You just looking for a discounted price?  You're missing out on SE3.  Fantastic game.


Yea, in a way.  If the game isn't selling too well they normally discount it after a while, so I'll wait a few.  I am considering getting the new Abe's game though.  

Conservative by choice.
Southern by the Grace of God !
Message 60 of 131 (321 Views)
0 Likes