Uncharted Territory
1462 posts

Re: [INFO] Playstation Plus (August Plus Lineup)

Jul 31, 2014

shadoefax wrote:

ThrowupdaX88 wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

ThrowupdaX88 wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

DETROITTECHNO313 wrote:
This month for free games is a big let Down. I'm getting super bored over here. Killzone SF was fun for about a month. Sad to say, Trine 2 is the game I have enjoyed the most since I got my PS4. The game I am currently playing now is Warframe.

My favorite PS4 game so far has been Resogun, and I play it only once in a while.  Other than that, nadda on anything else so far.  

Seriously?  Infamous Second Son???  Tomb Raider DE?   Knack??  Sniper Elite 3???  All great games.

ISS hasn't been ou long enough for me to consider yet, and while I like TR, I got it on PS+ on the PS3.  Sniper Elite?  No Thanks, and Knack..?  Was hoping to get it on PS+ this time, but it didn't come through.  

What does the length of time it's out have to do with anything?   You just looking for a discounted price?  You're missing out on SE3.  Fantastic game.

Yea, in a way.  If the game isn't selling too well they normally discount it after a while, so I'll wait a few.  I am considering getting the new Abe's game though.  

Abe's game?

Message 61 of 131 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6315 posts

Jul 31, 2014

ThrowupdaX88 wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

ThrowupdaX88 wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

ThrowupdaX88 wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

DETROITTECHNO313 wrote:
This month for free games is a big let Down. I'm getting super bored over here. Killzone SF was fun for about a month. Sad to say, Trine 2 is the game I have enjoyed the most since I got my PS4. The game I am currently playing now is Warframe.

My favorite PS4 game so far has been Resogun, and I play it only once in a while.  Other than that, nadda on anything else so far.  

Seriously?  Infamous Second Son???  Tomb Raider DE?   Knack??  Sniper Elite 3???  All great games.

ISS hasn't been ou long enough for me to consider yet, and while I like TR, I got it on PS+ on the PS3.  Sniper Elite?  No Thanks, and Knack..?  Was hoping to get it on PS+ this time, but it didn't come through.  

What does the length of time it's out have to do with anything?   You just looking for a discounted price?  You're missing out on SE3.  Fantastic game.

Yea, in a way.  If the game isn't selling too well they normally discount it after a while, so I'll wait a few.  I am considering getting the new Abe's game though.  

Abe's game?

Abe's Odyssey.  It's on the main Indie Page on the PSN Store.  (New and Tasty)  

Message 62 of 131 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2921 posts

Jul 31, 2014

PS4 owners' tears are delicious. you pay 50 a year and you expect a retail $60 buck game in one month. Fez+Road not taken are both about 30 bucks to download. in 1 month. if you get that much (not mentioning all discounts and sales you get) 30 bucks for 12 months. thats 360 dollars. and you pay 50 for it. 

Message 63 of 131 (370 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6315 posts

Jul 31, 2014

B3GV5M63 wrote:

PS4 owners' tears are delicious. you pay 50 a year and you expect a retail $60 buck game in one month. Fez+Road not taken are both about 30 bucks to download. in 1 month. if you get that much (not mentioning all discounts and sales you get) 30 bucks for 12 months. thats 360 dollars. and you pay 50 for it. 

Have you seen MS's line up for August..?  Take a peek!  They make the games offered to us this month look sick.  

Message 64 of 131 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2921 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2014

shadoefax wrote:

B3GV5M63 wrote:

Have you seen MS's line up for August..?  Take a peek!  They make the games offered to us this month look sick.  

they gave two indies as well. or at least games that look like indies. you've been fanboying about microsoft and xbox for a while now. its getting a little bit annoying. 

Message 65 of 131 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6315 posts

Jul 31, 2014

B3GV5M63 wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

B3GV5M63 wrote:

they gave two indies as well. you've been fanboying about microsoft and xbox for a while now. its getting a little bit annoying. 

While my two sons own 360's, I've personally owned an MS console.  There's no harm in looking at what else there is to offer out there.  Both systems pretty much don't offer anything at the moment, but it still doesn't hurt to look.  

Message 66 of 131 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2921 posts

Jul 31, 2014

shadoefax wrote:

B3GV5M63 wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

B3GV5M63 wrote:

they gave two indies as well. you've been fanboying about microsoft and xbox for a while now. its getting a little bit annoying. 

While my two sons own 360's, I've personally owned an MS console.  There's no harm in looking at what else there is to offer out there.  Both systems pretty much don't offer anything at the moment, but it still doesn't hurt to look.  

well get what satisfies you. there is nothing we can do. you can only take what you're given. sure it doesnt hurt to look. but PS+ isn't games with gold. they're not supposed to do the same thing. Fez is a highly rated game. and road not taken is a brand new game. the other two games on games with gold. strike suit zero. it looks good but limited people play that genres. play on what you prefer. whether its xbox or playstation or both. up to you.

Message 67 of 131 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6315 posts

Jul 31, 2014

B3GV5M63 wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

B3GV5M63 wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

B3GV5M63 wrote:

well get what satisfies you. there is nothing we can do. you can only take what you're given. sure it doesnt hurt to look. but PS+ isn't games with gold. they're not supposed to do the same thing. Fez is a highly rated game. and road not taken is a brand new game. the other two games on games with gold. strike suit zero. it looks good but limited people play that genres. play on what you prefer. whether its xbox or playstation or both. up to you.

Actually, I think Fez looks pretty good, but I dont know about The Road... yet.  I'll download Fez when we can and play it to.  Don't know about the rest of them yet.  As for other consoles, I swear:  I don't even know how to turn an MS console on.  I've never played one either.  

Message 68 of 131 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2921 posts

Jul 31, 2014

shadoefax wrote:

B3GV5M63 wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

B3GV5M63 wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

B3GV5M63 wrote:

Actually, I think Fez looks pretty good, but I dont know about The Road... yet.  I'll download Fez when we can and play it to.  Don't know about the rest of them yet.  As for other consoles, I swear:  I don't even know how to turn an MS console on.  I've never played one either.  

i played on xbox before. never owned it tho. sure a lot of games look really good. but too much of a money investment considering most games are on both. why bother.

Message 69 of 131 (342 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6315 posts

Jul 31, 2014

B3GV5M63 wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

B3GV5M63 wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

B3GV5M63 wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

B3GV5M63 wrote:

i played on xbox before. never owned it tho. sure a lot of games look really good. but too much of a money investment considering most games are on both. why bother.

Both of my sons have 360s in their rooms, and I have every Sony console so far, though my PS1 is out away at the moment.  I watch them play from time to time, but that's as far as it goes.  Some of their games look pretty good, I admit, but I like PS games to.  

Message 70 of 131 (339 Views)
0 Likes