10.10.14 - Pre-order Bonus Details for PS3 and PS4 of RE: Revelations 2
10.15.14 - Resident Evil Revelations 2 Exclusive Preorder Content 
2.19.15 - Cross-Buy Heads To ResidentT Evil Revelations 2 Pre-Orders
re_product07nuyjytj.png

Genre: Survival horror

Supported Players: Single-play, Co-op

Developers:  Capcom

Publisher: Capcom

Release Date:  February 24, 2015 (NA), 25 February 2015 (EU)

ERSB Game Rating: Mature 17+

Digital Download Size:  TBA

Platform: PS4, PS3, PS Vita

Price: €5.99/$5.99 per Episode | €24.99/$24.99 for Complete Season

Official Sites: 

Social Media:

thtrhrthg.jpg

Episodic

Each episode is released on Wednesdays for a weekly schedule starting February 24, 2015. The first episode is required before purchasing any of the later episodes.

re_product01.jpg    re_product02.jpg    re_product03.jpg   re_product04.jpg

Episode 1                           Episode 2                          Episode 3                         Episode 4

February 24 (NA)              March 3 (NA)                   March 10 (NA)                  March 17 (NA)
25 February (EU)               4 March (EU)                  11 March (EU)                   18 March (EU)

Season Pass

Release: February 24, 2015 (NA) / 25 February, 2015 (EU)

This will get you the three remaining main episodes, the two extra episodes, and additional character Hunk for Raid mode.

re_product05.png

Complete Season

The complete season will get you the four main episodes, the two extra episodes, and additional character Hunk for Raid mode.
And if you preorder the complete season you'll get the Raid Mode Throwback Map Pack for free.

re_product06.png

Disc Version

Coming March 18, 2015 (NA) / 20 March, 2015 (EU)

Contains everything included in the Complete Season (the four main episodes, the two extra episodes, additional Hunk for Raid Mode and Raid Mode Throwback Map Pack) plus additional costumes for Claire, Moira, Barry and Natalia for the campaign and Raid mode as well as Albert character for Raid mode. 

gjngfyjyh.jpg

Evolving the episodic chapter set-up of the original Resident Evil Revelations, Resident Evil Revelations 2 will initially release as a weekly series of episodic downloads. Each of the four episodes features hours of terrifying gameplay ending with dramatic cliff-hangers that leave players fully engrossed and anticipating the next twist in the gripping horror story. A digital download option of the Complete Season will also be available to ensure fans can get each episode as it rolls out, and a retail disc version will arrive following the final episode. Both the disc version and Complete Season will include additional game content. With the variety of options available, Resident Evil fans will have more choices available to them than ever before.

07280572c6b7188197ee3cf32fa0da5ftnjtyjn.jpg

story.jpg

Claire's Story

Claire Redfield is one of the few people known to have survived the destruction of Raccoon City in 1998. It was her first time to witness the effects bioweapons can have on people. Following the incident she joined a non-government organization dedicated to helping victims of biological and chemical weapons. The organization is known as Terra Save.

In 2011 the headquarters of the NGO is attacked by unknown assailants. Claire and her co-workers, including its latest member Moira Burton, are kidnapped and taken to a deserted island. Claire and Moira wake up in prison cells on this island. Before they can even figure out where they are or what's going on, they see one of their co-workers ripped to shreds by some kind of monster.

Will they be able to escape from the horrors that surround them, or will they meet their end on this island of horrors?

Barry's Story

Barry's daughter Moira has disappeared - her last known whereabouts an island in the middle of nowhere and he's determined to save her.

There he finds a little girl who calls herself Natalia.

Barry soon realizes that she's not an ordinary little girl, and together they traverse the dangerous island in search of answers and hoping for a miracle.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - 11.jpg

hnmj,j.jpg

ghjnghyjnghyj.jpg

Claire.png

name_player01.png

Claire Redfield is one of the few people known to have survived the destruction of Raccoon City in 1998. It was her first time to witness the effects that bioweapons can have on people. Following the incident she joined a non-government organization, Terra Save, dedicated to helping victims of biological and chemical weapons. She travels to the world's hotspots helping those who have suffered. One day, the NGO is attacked by unknown assailants. Claire and her co-workers are kidnapped and taken to a deserted island. Will she escape from the island or join its long list of victims?

Moira.png

Moira Burton is not only the daughter of Barry Burton, but she is also good friends with Claire Redfield. Her friendship with Claire is what leads her to join Terra Save despite being only twenty years old. She is foul-mouthed and has a rebellious streak that makes it hard for others to deal with her. After Terra Save is attacked, she is kidnapped and taken to a strange island. Will she lose herself to the insanity that has engulfed the island, or will she be able to pull herself together long enough so she and Claire can escape? 

barry.png
name_player03.png

A man with plenty of milatary experience. His real career started when he joined Raccoon City's elite police force known as S.T.A.R.S. and was involved in the original Raccoon City incident. Currently he's an advisor for an anti-bioterrorism organization, known as the BSAA. Now he's only concerned with one thing: finding his daughter Moira.

natalia.png
natalia logo.png

The little girl that Barry meets on the island. She's got more than just the normal five senses - and the two are going to need whatever power she has to stay alive. But what is a little girl doing on an island like this all by herself? Not even she knows the answer to that.

htyyhty.jpg

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - 04.jpg

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - 08.jpg

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - 06.jpg

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - 02.jpg

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - 03.jpg

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - 05.jpg

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - 10.jpg

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - 09.jpg

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - 12.jpg

2747322-barry_001_1417447775-copy.jpg

2747324-barry_burton_1417447787-copy.jpg

2747325-barry_island_entrance_1417447789-copy.jpg

2747326-barry_natalia_1417447796-copy.jpg

2747327-barry_revenant_1417447800-copy.jpg

2747328-barry_rotten_1417447805-copy.jpg

2747329-forrest_environment_1417447811-copy.jpg

2747330-natalia_001_1417447817-copy.jpg

2747331-natalia_crawl_1417447822-copy.jpg

re_logorgferdg.png

KANE-FIRE

Message 1 of 306 (4,105 Views)
MVP Support
9311 posts

Re: [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2

Sep 1, 2014

Forgot to reserve a post.

Not much information is know about the game currently. I will update the op when new information is made available. Which will be in these days as i heard there is a playable demo at the conference.

KANE-FIRE

Message 2 of 306 (4,087 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2529 posts

Sep 1, 2014

KANE-FIRE wrote:

Platform: PS3

i'm sold. loved the first one, i actually still play it.

Message 3 of 306 (4,052 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2921 posts

Sep 1, 2014

Japanese devs need to just stop making games for last gen as well.

Message 4 of 306 (4,047 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2529 posts

Sep 1, 2014

B3GV5M63 wrote:

i don't see it happening for a while yet, PS3 is free and for kids alone parents will be drawn to it over the PS4. ages 10-14 mostly. and besides so far PS4 is not sounding to good as of late. it may still be selling but there are countless post here of people not happy with it.

they need something big soon or people might lose faith in it.

Message 5 of 306 (4,044 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2921 posts

Sep 1, 2014

VorxDargo wrote:

B3GV5M63 wrote:

i don't see it happening for a while yet, PS3 is free and for kids alone parents will be drawn to it over the PS4. ages 10-14 mostly. and besides so far PS4 is not sounding to good as of late. it may still be selling but there are countless post here of people not happy with it.

they need something big soon or people might lose faith in it.

well we have to start making games for PS4 only at some point. i wouldn't mind if they had an only-ps3 game.

Message 6 of 306 (4,028 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2529 posts

Sep 1, 2014

B3GV5M63 wrote:
well we have to start making games for PS4 only at some point. i wouldn't mind if they had an only-ps3 game.

i still say the graphics will push back games for you guys. a lot of people think graphics have nothing to do with how long a game is being made but it does. everyone here likes to talk about how much making games costs and making them look as pretty as everyone seems to want now-a-days costs a lot of money and time to be made. PS3 showed this even, games like Uncharted and MGS only had one main game (MGS had a port after that yeah but still, it was a port).

so it might be a while for you guys.

Message 7 of 306 (4,013 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Sep 1, 2014

Great. This is great. As a fan of Resident Evil I cannot express my excitement enough.  Thanks for this Info Thread @KANE-FIRE 

Good day everyone. 

LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 8 of 306 (3,992 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Sep 1, 2014

Im happy for any Resident Evil news, but Revelations didn't impress me. It became cliche but if they revamp the sequel, and add some more interesting characters Im all for it.

Message 9 of 306 (3,970 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2529 posts

Sep 2, 2014

SirMcLongshanks wrote:

Im happy for any Resident Evil news, but Revelations didn't impress me. It became cliche but if they revamp the sequel, and add some more interesting characters Im all for it.

i still say they should allow us to make our own character for co-op and multiplayer finally. keep the main characters for the story mode but when, and if they bring back Raid mode for Revelations 2, this would make a great add on.

Message 10 of 306 (3,956 Views)