Sackboy
555 posts

Re: [INFO] The Last OF Us Remastered

Aug 4, 2014

My only complaint of this game...lack of SANE save points while playing single player...grounded is beyond redonkulous when it takes you a half hour to move up and you go through 3 levels of floors and get to the last floor to get counter during a brick smack and instead of saving at certain points you have to do the whole last half hour over again....LAME..whomever does the save points at Naughty Dawg needs fired, these save points are as dumb as GTA IV.

Message 151 of 171 (711 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Aug 4, 2014

The games just a beauty. 

Message 152 of 171 (698 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Aug 8, 2014

It's great

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 153 of 171 (586 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Aug 8, 2014
Everytime I play 2 hours feels like 20 minutes! So amazing! I really hope they do a uncharted remaster! Then my gaming life will be complete! The last of us is by far the best game I have ever played! Hands down! Thumbs up! It feels like a fresh new toy on xmas morning. I feel like a little kid again opening up the first playstation on my birthday! Fresh! New! Exciting! Im blabbing I know! But Gosh is this feel perfect! My wife and kids are getting neglected! Im spending alot of time with my ps4. Wifes probably going to sell it while im at work! She must resent it!
Message 154 of 171 (571 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6003 posts

Aug 8, 2014

New Patch is live, version 1.01.012, here's the quote:

We’ve just pushed a live update that should improve matchmaking times. While this is a not a full fix, our update should hopefully reduce matchmaking times. We are still working on a patch which should dramatically improve matchmaking times and we’ll get into more detail about that a bit later. Also, in this live update is a fix to the Flamethrower damage. The PS4 Flamethrower should now output damage at the same speed as the PS3 Flamethrower.
Please back out of Factions and re-enter and you should be on version 1.01.012. Also, if you could describe your matchmaking times here it would greatly help us determine how our changes are doing. Thank you!

They've also mentioned they will be rewriting the multiplayer code:

Our programmers are working extremely hard on a patch that should help with matchmaking times significantly. This is not a simple fix or something that can be fixed through a live update. They are completely re-writing some very complex code that has to be implemented into a patch which takes time to test and go through submission. We are working as fast as possible to get this patch out to you guys so I want to thank you all ahead of time for being patient. I’ll update you guys as soon as I learn about a timeline for release. Thanks.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/08/07/the-last-of-us-ps4-patch-1-01-012-released-naughty-dog-comple...

Message 155 of 171 (558 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Aug 9, 2014

Ps4 version is immaculate and playing the game over on Survivor is the most enjoyable pain in the butt experience ever. Will play Multiplayer with ppl now that the matchmaking seems to be somewhat fixed.

Message 156 of 171 (517 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1208 posts

Aug 10, 2014

OMG this game looks and feels amazing. WOW, I am just in the house, let's hope I don't have to start over because the difficulty   I chose, doesn't ruin the game LOL

Message 157 of 171 (497 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6003 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2014

Fan took the Photo Mode and did a Fan Trailer called "Time" by using recorded camera pans (aka  you the player use the analogs to turn the camera tto get that perfect picture). Very cool but may have major spoilers if you haven't played the game.

Spoiler

Here is a video with a glitch showing a secret ending... not really, but it's a glitch that is quite funny....

Message 158 of 171 (481 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Aug 10, 2014

SergeantVincent wrote:

You know, I'm on roughly week 2 day 4 in multiplayer, and I've only won maybe 3 games. Why is it that random people in this game don't understand how to be a team? It's sad to see level 9's and 10's who play Interrogation by literally only killing people and never interrogating them, when I, a level 1, have 3 out of the 5 interrogations for the team.

**bleep**'s infuriating.

You've gotta add some people on the TLOU: MP subforum

Look at this match where i only used shivs Smiley Happy

All aboard the salt train. Choo choo!
Message 159 of 171 (477 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Aug 14, 2014
Add me PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 160 of 171 (664 Views)
0 Likes