Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/31/2011
Online
3672 posts
 

Re: Upcoming PS Vita Games

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

So excited for Killzone: Mercenary and Soul Sacrifice, especially KZ.

Message 21 of 726 (1,257 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/30/2012
Offline
1508 posts
 

Re: Upcoming PS Vita Games

Mar 21, 2013

Alright, it took me awhile to get this thing put together, but I think it's worth linking for Killzone: Mercenary.

 

PSV Killzone Mercenary thread Round Up...

 

Are you looking into getting this and the PS3 thread pinned? Maybe you could see if mine could get a pin if it's not to much to ask?

Message 22 of 726 (1,146 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/30/2012
Offline
1508 posts
 

Re: Upcoming PS Vita Games

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

Frozen Synapse: Tactics from Double Eleven coming to PSVita and PS3

 

This was announced Feb. 1, 2013 for both PS Vita and PS3. So it can be added to both of your threads.

 

Oh, and would you prefer I make a new post for each game I link if no one has posted since my last, or do you want me to just edit my last post to add additional links?

 

Edit:

 

Both Oddworld: Munch's Odyssey HD and Oddworld: New 'n Tasty coming to the PS Vita.

 

The link below has a video talking about what games are going to be coming out and on what platforms. So that's were the announcements for both are.

 

We Vita owners truly live in an Oddworld. :smileywink:

 

Message 23 of 726 (1,126 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
1916 posts
 

Re: Upcoming PS Vita Games

Mar 21, 2013

PapaWarlock wrote:
  • Soul Sacrifice - May 30, 2013

I thought SS was coming April 30 for NA....did it get pushed back or do you just have a typo? I'm hoping the latter!!

Message 24 of 726 (1,119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/20/2012
Offline
2510 posts
 

Re: Upcoming PS Vita Games

Mar 21, 2013
It's a typo, it's still coming out next month~.
Message 25 of 726 (1,114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/18/2007
Offline
11166 posts
 

Re: Upcoming PS Vita Games

Mar 21, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

PapaWarlock wrote:
  • Soul Sacrifice - May 30, 2013

I thought SS was coming April 30 for NA....did it get pushed back or do you just have a typo? I'm hoping the latter!!


Typo.

Message 26 of 726 (950 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2010
Online
3058 posts
 

Re: Upcoming PS Vita Games

Mar 21, 2013

unoffensiveword.jpg

 

Sega is teasing a March 28th announcement for something for the PS3 and PS Vita. Any ideas?

 

http://www.ubergizmo.com/2013/03/sega-teases-ps3-and-ps-vita-announcement-for-28th-march/


PlayStation MVP | PS Plus member | BETA Tester | YouTube Partner www.twitter.com/semajmarc87 | www.youtube.com/semajmarc87
2,000+ followers | 125+ subscribers
Message 27 of 726 (949 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/30/2012
Offline
1508 posts
 

Re: Upcoming PS Vita Games

Mar 21, 2013

The Frozen Synapse: Tactics link you made brings me back to your OP here.

 

Also I don't know if you didn't notice my edit about Oddworld: Munch's Odyssey HD and Oddworld: New 'n Tasty also coming to PS Vita?

 

I understand you may be busy and may not have had time yet to do it, so I'll quote myself to save you some time. :smileywink:

 


UnrealButcher wrote:

Frozen Synapse: Tactics from Double Eleven coming to PSVita and PS3

 

This was announced Feb. 1, 2013 for both PS Vita and PS3. So it can be added to both of your threads.

 

Oh, and would you prefer I make a new post for each game I link if no one has posted since my last, or do you want me to just edit my last post to add additional links?

 

Edit:

 

Both Oddworld: Munch's Odyssey HD and Oddworld: New 'n Tasty coming to the PS Vita.

 

The link below has a video talking about what games are going to be coming out and on what platforms. So that's were the announcements for both are.

 

We Vita owners truly live in an Oddworld. :smileywink:

 


 

 

 

Message 28 of 726 (939 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/18/2007
Offline
11166 posts
 

Re: Upcoming PS Vita Games

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

UnrealButcher wrote:

The Frozen Synapse: Tactics link you made brings me back to your OP here.

 

Also I don't know if you didn't notice my edit about Oddworld: Munch's Odyssey HD and Oddworld: New 'n Tasty also coming to PS Vita?

 

I understand you may be busy and may not have had time yet to do it, so I'll quote myself to save you some time. :smileywink:

 


UnrealButcher wrote:

Frozen Synapse: Tactics from Double Eleven coming to PSVita and PS3

 

This was announced Feb. 1, 2013 for both PS Vita and PS3. So it can be added to both of your threads.

 

Oh, and would you prefer I make a new post for each game I link if no one has posted since my last, or do you want me to just edit my last post to add additional links?

 

Edit:

 

Both Oddworld: Munch's Odyssey HD and Oddworld: New 'n Tasty coming to the PS Vita.

 

The link below has a video talking about what games are going to be coming out and on what platforms. So that's were the announcements for both are.

 

We Vita owners truly live in an Oddworld. :smileywink:

 


 

 

 


I thought Munch's Oddysee was out?

 

Sorry for only getting part of that put in. I started on it and ran out of time. Had a doctor's appointment to get to.

 

By the way, if you're adding stuff within a few hours, just edit your post. Otherwise go ahead and make a new one, especially if you see I've already added something. :smileyhappy: I really appreciate the help.

Message 30 of 726 (918 Views)
Reply
0 Likes