Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 725 (1,502 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11160 posts

Re: Upcoming PS Vita Games

Mar 21, 2013

UnrealButcher wrote:

First link is a thread by SlashZaku, announcing Rainbow Moon heading to Vita.

I show the first Vita footage here, and have a link to an announcement for a Rainbow Moon sequel.

Don't know if you want to put these links with Rainbow Moon so? I know it doesn't have it's own forum, but the links are here if you want them.

Added the link for your thread since it also has the sequel announced. Since at the moment Rainbow Skies has not been announced for any particular console (as of yet) I haven't added it so far.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 725 (1,501 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11160 posts

Mar 21, 2013

UnrealButcher wrote:

zack2091 wrote:

cool thanks for the efforts you are putting here Papa this thread sure helps alot A BIG KUDOS to you sir

You're welcome zack2091, and thanks Papa for making my suggestion a reality. Now if they would pin if for us. :smileyvery-happy:

You're welcome. I'm thinking about making the PS 3 and PS 4 game threads as well and combining all three into one link. However I don't know if a 3 in 1 link would be good or simply adding all 3 consoles here in one thread. I have asked to have this one stuck to the top for the time being.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 725 (1,497 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

UnrealButcher wrote:

zack2091 wrote:

cool thanks for the efforts you are putting here Papa this thread sure helps alot A BIG KUDOS to you sir

You're welcome zack2091, and thanks Papa for making my suggestion a reality. Now if they would pin if for us. :smileyvery-happy:

UnrealButcher wrote:

Maybe there should be a pinned thread in PS general that someone can take care of that links moved threads that announce new games coming to PS3, PSV, and PS4? Then we could check that and it could give us a path to these announced games?

The Vita forums had a pinned thread that listed all the PS1 games available for play on the Vita, so I don't think this would be too much to ask for.

What'cha think? :heart:

ooops sorry didn't know it was your suggestion, my bad 

and on the topic what happened to that game zone of the enders HD collection? I'm not sure about it but I heared it was coming to the vita or I'm wrong here?

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 725 (1,489 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2442 posts

Mar 21, 2013
Nothing has been said in a really long while; so there's a chance it might've been canned seeing as how the PS3 / XBOX 360 came out months ago and the PSV version wasn't mentioned t all~.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 725 (1,481 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11160 posts

Mar 21, 2013

zack2091 wrote:

UnrealButcher wrote:

zack2091 wrote:

ooops sorry didn't know it was your suggestion, my bad 

and on the topic what happened to that game zone of the enders HD collection? I'm not sure about it but I heared it was coming to the vita or I'm wrong here?

Doesn't matter whose idea it was :smileyvery-happy: It was a good one regardless. I've now made a PS 3 one as well. Added a few games as well to this one as I came across 2 games that will be PS 3/Vita.

As far as Zone of the Enders for Vita, I haven't heard anything on the topic in a long time. I don't even know if it's still on the table.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 725 (1,478 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
889 posts

Mar 21, 2013

This is a good list. There's more games coming out this year on Vita that I am interested in than I thought. Thanks for creating this thread as well as the PS3 one. Kudos on both.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 725 (1,470 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Mar 21, 2013

This is a good idea, especially in light of the recent thread moves going on.

If I could make one suggestion, maybe putting an "announcement date" next to each game would help too, as then people will quickly be able to see if a new game has been added when they visit the thread - for example, for Epic Mickey 2, it was officially announced March 18.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 725 (1,456 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11160 posts

Mar 21, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

If I could make one suggestion, maybe putting an "announcement date" next to each game would help too, as then people will quickly be able to see if a new game has been added when they visit the thread - for example, for Epic Mickey 2, it was officially announced March 18.

I'll keep that in mind for the future. I'll add the Announced Date for EM 2 since it was 2 days ago. Most of the ones listed here have been announced for some time. Thank you for that idea.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 725 (1,452 Views)
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

PapaWarlock wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

I'll keep that in mind for the future. I'll add the Announced Date for EM 2 since it was 2 days ago. Most of the ones listed here have been announced for some time. Thank you for that idea.

Yeah, definitely didn't mean to imply you should add it to everything. I just thought it was apt with EM2 and FFX being just announced this week.

EDIT: FFX was confirmed for Vita on the 19th, if you want to add that.

Also, one game you left off is Guacamelee! (the exclamation mark is part of the title)...unfortunately it's still TBA, but I did play a demo on a GameStop Vita display a couple weeks ago.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 725 (1,449 Views)
0 Likes