Message 51 of 726 (1,404 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Re: Upcoming PS Vita Games

Mar 25, 2013

Mercenary09 wrote:

zack2091 wrote:

about that walking dead game (I'm new to this game and TBH I didn't bother to check about walking dead series before) so my question is it the same game this guy talking about? here is a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CbU2NIJgAY

or it's a different game in walking dead series?

No it is not the same game he is talking about. The one coming to the Vita is the Telltale Walking Dead game. Not that new survival instinct crap of a game.

cool thanks , I tried several zombie games but for me none of those games were as good as RE 3 nemesis and because of that I stopped looking for zombie games , I hope this one is really good, my vita will look really cute when it have a zombie game on it Smiley Tongue

Message 52 of 726 (1,398 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013
Message 53 of 726 (1,382 Views)
Survivor
2536 posts

Mar 26, 2013
And the reason why we won't get FFX / X-2 HD as a single PSV game: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/03/26/final-fantasy-xx-2-hd-remaster-split-into-two-vita-games-due-to... . I'm glad they won't cut it off the PSV like it happened with PW though~.
Message 54 of 726 (1,180 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11299 posts

Mar 26, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

Spelunky coming to Vita and PS3 Summer 2013!

Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/03/25/indie-hit-spelunky-comes-to-psn-this-summer/

EDIT: Also, after I saw the blog post about Divekick, I looked it up and it has been confirmed for Vita: http://www.joystiq.com/2013/01/22/minimalist-fighter-divekick-dives-kicks-ps3-pc-vita-this-spri/

Added them. Thank you.

Message 55 of 726 (1,162 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

JuanMdP wrote:
And the reason why we won't get FFX / X-2 HD as a single PSV game: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/03/26/final-fantasy-xx-2-hd-remaster-split-into-two-vita-games-due-to... . I'm glad they won't cut it off the PSV like it happened with PW though~.

Yeah, that's exactly what I said here, in the link to Final Fantasy X/X-2 in PapaWarlock's OP. Hope this doesn't limit what we get on the PS Vita.

UnrealButcher wrote:

I think it may be like I was saying in my OP, having to do with the size. From what I've seen around the internet the Vita's cartridges are about 4GB's (I didn't find anything official), and when I try to look up FFX's file size on a torrent it had it at just under 4GB's for the original.

Not sure what's going to happen with the size with them making it HD and whatever they have to do to put it on Vita. However, we all know the PS3's Bluray is more then capable of supporting 2 4GB games on one disk, and if the Vita cartridge tops out at 4GB (again I can't officially confirm this), then it may just be this dictating that they put it on 2 cartridges for Vita.

Add to that, that some Vita owners may be downloading it and have smaller memory cards.

This may be part of the reason they didn't put Peace Walker 1408MB in the Vita Metal Gear Solid HD collection 3374MB (along with still getting $20 for it on PSN), as it would have pushed it to almost 4.8GB's, well over my unconfirmed 4GB Vita cartridge limit.

Message 56 of 726 (1,147 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

Mar 26, 2013
Honestly, I think it's retarded that thread got moved to a FF subforum; I barely check this mess of PSP + PSV + PS3 + PS4 subforum. Moving relevant news to a system to game subforum very few will check is so dumb~.
Message 57 of 726 (1,133 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2013

JuanMdP wrote:
Honestly, I think it's retarded that thread got moved to a FF subforum; I barely check this mess of PSP + PSV + PS3 + PS4 subforum. Moving relevant news to a system to game subforum very few will check is so dumb~.

I made a thread talking about the moving of threads like the FF one, and while there was no real resolution to it, PapaWarlock took me up on my suggestion here to make a thread that could help PSV/PS3/PS4 users find relevant game announcements for the system they are gaming on.

UnrealButcher wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

On top of that, now because it was moved, I also never saw what replies had been posted because I only visit the General forum and see what new posts have been made since my last visit - I have no reason to visit the game-specific forums.

I'm not going to speak for Unreal, but it seems his original intention in creating the thread was to inform Vita users of a new game coming to the system, not to inform FF users that their franchise was branching out onto the Vita. I don't understand how you can't see the distinction there.

This.

Yes, I was trying to announce to Vita and PS3 owners that SE was making a HD version of FFX-2, which had not been announced up until this time.

Now if I were a Vita owner (which I am) looking for a previously unannounced Vita game, where would I look? Should I have to look through every game forum in hopes that today is the day I'll hear about that next great game coming to my system?

And yes, I understand what is being attempted here.

Maybe there should be a pinned thread in PS general that someone can take care of that links moved threads that announce new games coming to PS3, PSV, and PS4? Then we could check that and it could give us a path to these announced games?

The Vita forums had a pinned thread that listed all the PS1 games available for play on the Vita, so I don't think this would be too much to ask for.

What'cha think? Heart

So at least for now, this is as good as it gets. If only they could pin this to make it easier for people to find.

If you find threads announcing upcoming PS Vita titles, feel free to let PapaWarlock know so he can link them if he doesn't already have a linked thread. It's nice that he has linked announcements from non Sony sites, but I think he/we would rather have links to discussion threads that can be updated with that games information.

Message 58 of 726 (1,117 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Mar 27, 2013
Suddenly, a big amount of games for ps vita comes out, not AAA titles but I'm totally satisfied. It's clear that Sony are all out to realize their promise, way to go Sony!
Message 59 of 726 (1,110 Views)