[INFO] Walking Dead Season Two

[ Edited ]
46 replies 1266 views Edited Aug 22, 2014

Spoilers, obviously: 

Final episode is out on the 26th

Episode 4 is out  7/22/14.

Episode 3: In Harm’s Way will arrive on May 13

Episode 2 due 3/4 for $4.99

The first episode will hit on Tuesday December 17th.

Many months have passed since the events seen in Season One of The Walking Dead, and Clementine is searching for safety. But what can an ordinary child do to stay alive when the living can be just as bad – and sometimes worse – than the dead? As Clementine, you will be tested by situations and dilemmas that will test your morals and your instinct for survival. Your decisions and actions will change the story around you, in this sequel to 2012’s Game of the Year.

SPOILERS BELOW IF YOU DID NOT FINISH/PLAY FIRST SEASON!

The Walking Dead: Season Two – A Telltale Games Series will continue the story of Clementine, a young girl orphaned at the outset of the undead apocalypse, now left to her own devices to seek safety and survive in a world gone mad. Now assuming the role of an ordinary child, players will struggle to outwit both the dead and the living in situations that will test their morals and control the flow of the story through their decisions and actions.

"The terrifying nature of Robert Kirkman's world has allowed Telltale to push the boundaries of interactive drama in video games to a place that has had fans anxious to know what will happen next in this series," said Dan Connors, Co-Founder and CEO of Telltale Games. "Today we can finally lift the veil, albeit only a little, on how this story will continue, and we'll soon be putting players in the shoes of a lead role that will challenge their expectations of how to survive in a world where no one can be trusted."

Expected to premiere later this year, The Walking Dead: Season Two – A Telltale Games Series will consist of five episodes that will be released for digital download over the course of the season and will conclude in 2014.

Additionally, this November, Telltale Games will release The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series – Game of the Year Edition to retailers across North America . The Game of the Year Edition will include all five episodes of the award-winning series, plus the critically-acclaimed episode '400 Days,' as well as access to the series' original score and exclusive behind-the-scenes video. Currently available for pre-order at retailers everywhere, the Game of the Year Edition will be available for $29.99 USD or equivalent.

^rumors are that it is due in November

walk

Clementine “will definitely be a part of” the upcoming season, and the fate of  Kenny “will be explored.” A teaser image revealed during the ComicCon panel showed what appeared to be Clementine sitting in the rain next to a child.

source: IGN

^ In my game, Kenny was swarmed by zombies and had only one bullet. What exactly are they gonna explore? Is he a walker?

Telltale gave the following statement:

"The current estimated release window for Season Two of The Walking Dead is for fall of ‘this’ year (2013)."

Telltale is working on a way to implement a save import feature for the next season of The Walking Dead game, an interview on Red Bull's website reports.

"Right now we are just starting to form the concept for season two. This all remains to be seen but we are definitely figuring out how to carry the saves over," said Telltale's CEO and co-founder Dan Connors, asked what the plans were for a second season of the game.

^ I hope they leave the ending alone and hop to a new group.

Photobucket
Message 1 of 47 (1,266 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7048 posts

Re: Walking Dead Season Two news

Mar 7, 2013

Telltale gave the following statement:

"The current estimated release window for Season Two of The Walking Dead is for fall of ‘this’ year (2013)."

Photobucket
Message 2 of 47 (1,165 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Mar 8, 2013
Can't wait,honestly I think the game is better than the TV show. Not saying the TV show is bad it's fantastic too
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 3 of 47 (1,158 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49150 posts

Mar 11, 2013

CyborgHippo wrote:
Can't wait,honestly I think the game is better than the TV show. Not saying the TV show is bad it's fantastic too

I would but/play a season 2....especially if it has another super easy platinum :smileytongue:

Message 4 of 47 (1,142 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Mar 14, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:
I would but/play a season 2....especially if it has another super easy platinum :smileytongue:

After years of PS3 gaming, today I got my 1st platinum. I'm not a trophy hunter, but it feels good.   :smileytongue:

I recently downloaded The Walking Dead Bundle (Ep. 1-5) for $20. Thank you Telltale.   :smileywink:

Message 5 of 47 (1,123 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49150 posts

Mar 14, 2013

hyperkane wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

After years of PS3 gaming, today I got my 1st platinum. I'm not a trophy hunter, but it feels good.   :smileytongue:

I recently downloaded The Walking Dead Bundle (Ep. 1-5) for $20. Thank you Telltale.   :smileywink:

I could suggest some other easy platinums if you want :smileytongue:   

Message 6 of 47 (1,114 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4218 posts

Mar 20, 2013

CyborgHippo wrote:

That's because the telltale game is set in the comic's universe, not the TV show's universe.

And of course, the comic is better than the TV show.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 7 of 47 (1,087 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7048 posts

Jul 22, 2013

Clementine “will definitely be a part of” the upcoming season, and the fate of  Kenny “will be explored.” A teaser image revealed during the ComicCon panel showed what appeared to be Clementine sitting in the rain next to a child.

source: IGN

Photobucket
Message 8 of 47 (956 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7048 posts

Oct 28, 2013

News revealed 10-29-13

Photobucket
Message 9 of 47 (906 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter