Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 17 2014
By: Mmarcky First Son 6 posts

If I buy PS4 games in the US Store, can I play them in Japan?

[ Edited ]
4 replies 1912 views Edited Feb 17, 2014

Im want to buy ps4 games in us store, is this compatible to my ps4 japan.

i main question is can i use other ps4 games in other country? Im currently use ps4 japan

Edit: Updated title and label. For more information on labels, click here: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Labels-Best-Practices-in-PS-General/td-p/...

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (1,912 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1658 posts

Re: [HELP] ps4 games

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2014
I'm pretty sure if you make or have an american account you can purchase all of the American games. I'm not too sure how it works though, but I know people in North America downloaded War Thunder with a UK account.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (1,907 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28655 posts

Re: [HELP] PS4 games

Feb 17, 2014

Mmarcky wrote:

Im want to buy ps4 games in us store, is this compatible to my ps4 japan.

i main question is can i use other ps4 games in other country? Im currently use ps4 japan

Edit: Updated title and label. For more information on labels, click here: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Labels-Best-Practices-in-PS-General/td-p/...

Yes you can, games are region free, your only possible issue will be when it comes to purchasing DLC.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (1,887 Views)
Fender Bender
3035 posts

Re: [HELP] PS4 games

Feb 17, 2014
This is one of the selling points that had me hooked withe the playstation is that it is region free for most if not all game. If you have an account for a different region than you currently in all you need is funds to put on the account. I am pretty sure you can go throught a website like amazon or what site you use to get an psn card for the amount that you wish to put on this account.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (1,857 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Re: If I buy PS4 games in the US Store, can I play them in Japan?

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2014

not sure about japan, but i live in iran and i have usa account and have access to everything a us player has. 

for example i couldn't get RDR with my middle east account but i got it just fine with my usa account. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (1,848 Views)
0 Likes