Fender Bender
3614 posts

Re: If Nintendo gave up on consoles and sold all their IPs to Sony?

May 22, 2013

SetItAblaze wrote:
So since nintendo doesent have a forums you're trolling this one

Nintendo does have a forum, just no one goes there lol.. That is why they are losing this console war..

Nintendo is closing down everything and desperat, now they are going to you tube and making everyone with walk throughs take down the videos or face the ban hammer...

Photobucket

1TB 7200RPM Destop HDD Under it's own power outside of the ps3 Smiley Tongue
Message 11 of 18 (80 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 23, 2013

Nintendo is a big part of my early gaming days (nes, snes, and gameboy) and i love their exclusive titles (Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Pokemon, Monster Hunter etc.).

I have respect for Nintendo, they don't give a **bleep** about the big console war between Sony and Microcrook, they do what they wanted to do. Currently they stay at the sideline, yet they still deliver unique and surprising gaming experience.

many games from Sony and Microcrap cloned some innovative Nintendo games, like Smash Bro and Mario Kart. and honestly imo many creative games this gen actually came from Nintendo.

Anyway I'm on PS now. And PSone is my best and most memorable console experience (PS3 for me feels very much a bunch of mediocre game). But Nintendo, i'll still support them from time to time.

Message 12 of 18 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3327 posts

[ Edited ]
May 23, 2013

Why would I want Nintendo or any console manufacturer to give up?

Twitter: @XenokingX
Message 13 of 18 (62 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1013 posts

May 23, 2013
If Nintendo gave up on consoles and sold their IPs to PS, we would see a flood of bad games coming to Playstation. Do I want a ton of bad dance games? No. Do I want 1000 Mario games? No. Do I want games to never drop in price ever? No. Look at Mario Kart Wii, that game still sells for $50 and it's 4 years old has a sequel, and is on an out-dated console.

Do I want Nintendo to have anything to do with Sony, absolutely not.
My PSN
Message 14 of 18 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
336 posts

May 23, 2013

OP we know your account is run by Reggie Fils-Aime - you are not fooling anybody

Message 15 of 18 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

May 23, 2013

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

Would Mario and Zelda games then be the best selling games on PS3/PS4?

Will never happen. worst case scenerio is Nintendo pulls out of consoles but will stick with portables.I think even if this gen goes bad for them they will still give it one more go before even thinking that. Wii U is not dead yet and its still way early. This thing could be another Gamecube. which yeah wont be any sort of hit but will survive through the console wars.

Message 16 of 18 (41 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13655 posts

May 23, 2013

hjason1 wrote:

SetItAblaze wrote:
So since nintendo doesent have a forums you're trolling this one

Nintendo does have a forum, just no one goes there lol.. That is why they are losing this console war..

Nintendo is closing down everything and desperat, now they are going to you tube and making everyone with walk throughs take down the videos or face the ban hammer...

Nintendo doesn't have an official forum. They only have a tech support forum.

The N-Sider forums are gone. All Nintendo forums are fan made now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 18 (40 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
2032 posts

May 23, 2013
if anything, nintendo will resort to only handhelds, or, pull a SEGA and just become a 3rd party publisher and keep their franchises
Message 18 of 18 (33 Views)
0 Likes